Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:49:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A salty song for the salty 303! Started by: Silvio on Oct 23, '14 23:09

Alright, lets be honest, we have a clear winner in the Acid auction.

Going once... Going twice...

SOLD TO INERTIA!

Report Post Tip

I demand a recount!

Report Post Tip
Wuhooo I got a shout out in the song!
*pokes tounge out at cantillon*
Haha :p
Report Post Tip
Wait, there is an auction for Acid? I don't have to marry him, I can just BUY OrangeJuice-? This is amazing news! I will offer $1,000,000, Chinese take away once a week for a year and to make the deal sweeter...boobs. Also, I am willing to share him with Elsa and AmyPond so let's not compete and get Acid for some rock bottom prices!!

I mean, he is worth, what, like $.05?

Report Post Tip

Sounds good Inertia! BOOBS! 

Report Post Tip

Wait a minute... Orange is getting Boobs AND money AND Inertia, Elsa and AmyPond.. And he didn't have to do anything?

Something isn't right here. The world has gone mad!

Report Post Tip

BCP roamed the steets looking for Box when he heard OJ was up for auction and he didn't have the Glove!

Thank GoD! Least he was smart enough to mail it away instead of tossing it.

BCp pulls out a stack of cash and waves it at OJ.

Not sure if its still betting time but 5mil or so should do it. I need a drinking partner.

lays the cash down and waits to see what OJ is gonna start the drinks out with.

Report Post Tip

What I don't really get though, Silvio...

Why do you come returning and keep spreading silly things on the streets? You used to be a Godfather. You used to lead. You used to matter. Now you're just another degenerate troll...

Sad really.

Report Post Tip

He just went up for auction! Would you like to go up for auction too TyrionLannister? Or perhaps via private purchase?

Report Post Tip

TinyTina licks Silvio's face. 

Mmmm so salty. 

Report Post Tip

Personaly (Cum granum salis), I think any song could be salty. What is salt anyway? A measure of paymant? A measure of pain droped on wounds by tiny measures? (Sorry for the inspiration TinyTina, lol). I heard in ancient times, soldiers were payed in salt, nowadays, it's only some food flavor...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

TinyTina, you're a brave lady. If I licked a face that tasted salty, I'm not sure whether I'd throw my dinner up first, or try to think of a none-disgusting reason why it might taste that way.

Report Post Tip

You know when I think of the worst tortures possible, I imagine a guy with a million paper cuts getting rolled in a bunch of salt and then having tons of lime juice poured all over him.

This song was not very torturous at all - even though it was quite salty......

Report Post Tip

I am the saltiest ''' alive right now. go TepidDelucci :)

Report Post Tip

I found this great. Next challenge, get all the 303 names in 1 song. I offer $1 mill for for the accomplishment. By my count there are 20 names. You can use any of their Alias you like. 

Report Post Tip

BanginBadBitches, may you provide a list of the 20 names? 

Report Post Tip

Anyone still wondering why Cantillon was not mentioned?

(Just bumping this masterpiece tbh)

Report Post Tip
Because you don't mock old men CatBug. Sheesh.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A salty song for the salty 303!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL