Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 16:38:14
Page:  1 
Breaking the 4th Wall,Guns,New Crew Started by: MartinWhite on Oct 24, '14 16:01

''Hey boss,ı found something you should see''Kinzie spoke from the radio but it is obvious she found something good that is worth for Martin in the 30's''Alright Kinzie,lets hear it''Kinzie drinked coffee''You have superpowers,you can try em out''Martin throwed the apple in his hand''Superpowers?''Martin asked in a rush''Yeah,try to punch something''Martin got his hand in the air and punched a car than the car flied up in the sky''Holy shit!I can get used to this,Any other powers?''Martin asked at her''Not yet,but you should also check your lvl in the sim,you gain more powers as you lvl up''Martin looked around''What lvl?''Kinzie sighed''Look up north-left''Martin looked up''Oh,that green bar,what can ı do with this lvl bar?''Martin is still looking at the lvl bar''I dont know yet,just check it regularly for updates''Martin pulled the lvl bar and holded it like a bat''Lets test it''Martin hit the wall with the lvl bar and breaked the wall''No shit,ı found what ı can with the lvl bar!Can ı put this back?''Martin putted the lvl bar back up in the sky''Seems ı can,anyway,Kinzie ı need guns and a new crew to live around here''Martin looked around the sky and waited kinzie to finish her writing''Alright,we will get those 2.I dont know any gangs in the sim but ı know where you can get guns.......''

''You sure about this,Kinzie''Kinzie drinked coffee''Yes,that is how you get gun in 30's,do you ever read books about mafia?''Martin is sitting in-front of the gun-shop waiting orders from Kinzie''I am bad at fucking history,can we get to the point?''Martin shouted at Kinzie''Alright alright just go in the shop and pay the guns,no troubles!''Martin got up from the chair,headed to the shop.He buyed the guns and headed back to his hotel room or basement-shit as he called it for a drink.He drinked some whiskey and thinked about the life in the real world,he fall to sleep while thinking about those things

The next day,Martin checked up on the tablet and went out for some shopping and finded a note when he came back home.Martin headed to the adress in the note and noticed ppl in the old hangar''Hey,Mr.White,we are the ones you are looking for''Martin looked back at him and sitted at the table with him''I found your note on my desk and yeah ı am interested for a crew''The woman looked at him''Welcome to the family than''

Report Post Tip

TinyTina had been watching her level bar go up all day. 

Report Post Tip

Wait level bars do something other than stay level around this place.

Someone check the poster for a pulse and put him in a straight jacket hes slowly driving me crazy........

I don't think even one is going to fly over this cuckoos nest......

Report Post Tip

I saw Frank_Ligambi and TinyTina looking at something/someone so I decided to take a look, too. It was MartinWhite again. I then joined them watch at our level bars grow.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Breaking the 4th Wall,Guns,New Crew
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL