Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 11:41:36
Page:  1 
Bad Zoey: a Halloween RolePlay Started by: ZoeyH on Oct 25, '14 05:03

Zoey held out her hand...

I guess we have a deal then don't we? 

AverageJoe couldn't resist the temptation of falling in line with ZoeyHills while he waited for a sponsor of Visas to accept his request into The Exiles. She conveyed how she would hold him safe within her headquarters until arrangements were made. What AverageJoe did not realize was sometimes Zoey turned into a different person at night. A Hyde and Dr. Jekyll kind of feel. The only people who knew this side of Zoey well besides -Deces- was none other than chelsea her best friend, the best friendship was mutual as well OrangeJuice- would later recognize this. But if OrangeJuice- stayed best friends with Chelsea than Zoey would be bestfriends with TinyTina because on wednesdays they wear pink, and Severe her personal body guard. 

Hollywood Stars..Tie him up...

AverageJoe was rushed by MarjorytheTrashHeap, Possum, Code_Red, and Death. They tied him up with a and threw him in the back of the trunk of the vehicle. Destination, Universal Studios. It was where a lot of Hollywood Stars resided. Their HQ was neatly placed there in the corner of warehouse 13. Movies were filmed here periodically and people from LF to Spunky were often seen watching the behind the scenes making of a new production. 

Can someone put TyrionLannister on the phone for me? 

The idea of kidnapping a member and holding him hostage was absolutely absurd. The mere thought has never crossed another mind before. This is something that should be recognized as some kind of organized crime, maybe it already was. When Zoey was told that -Deces- had gotten Tyrion on the phone.

Tyrion...I have kidnapped someone...yeah i know it was dangerous...Every now and then i get a little....NO stop i wont turn around! 

See, Zoey had a history of kidnapping people or doing the craziest of things. One time she stole a child's candy and threw it and the neighbors cat. Zoey gets crazy. Not one of the Hollywood Stars thought it was a good idea that she had done this but out of obedience they didnt disagree with her. They knew that she had to sleep. She hasnt slept in days and the Hyde in zoey, would come out everytime she didnt sleep.

I need to kidnap another person! _Shaydee...PantiesBedroppin...BookletTaw....Mayhem....Taegan....I must catch them all.... But first, i need to write a letter to Visas so she knows i cant be stopped! Muahahaha

Zoey put pen to paper...

Dear Visas,

Or reader of this letter who i hope gets this passed on to Visas eventually..It is i BAD ZOEY! I have kidnapped AverageJoe...I will not be stopped. I CANT BE STOPPED! IM to dangerous...Im not crazy...Be aware im coming to kidnap everyone and tie them up. Do what with them? I dont yet know...But im coming for everyone...First sttubgibekili, then -Assassin-, then Revival, then deaver, then webspider...I WILL KIDNAP THE WORLD!!! 

Love, 

Zoey Hills

p.s. can you bring cookies for MrBean when you visit? He really likes cookies. Ok Bye :)

Could Zoey Hills be stopped? What will happen to AverageJoe? Will Taegan and the rest of Hollywood be kidnapped by this 5'4 woman? I guess we will only see! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

Oh no it's Bad ZoeyH on the loose.

Frank kneels beside his bed tonight and before he goes to sleep prays and says an Ave Maria. He makes the cross symbol on his face and silently prays to God. "Please don't allow this Bad ZoeyH into Las Vegas I'm too afraid to go out at night without your strength my lord"

He quietly slips into his covers and hugs his little goomba gangster doll tightly, he doesn't want to turn off his night lamp.....not tonight especially after the latest events in Los Angeles.

May God save our souls........

Report Post Tip

Death, having already been a part of Zoey's family laughs as he follows her, collecting the souls of all those we have been kidnapping. He decides it would be good to pay TyrionLannister and his family a visit, tying up Booklet_taw and Recon to bring along for the ride. "Well, the family is growing and we are kidnapping all our friends, may as well kidnap them all," he thinks to himself. As he is tying up Booklet and Recon, he spots Tyrion himself, an evil chuckle escaping his lips. "Hello Tyrion, how are you tonight?" He says before tying his previous crew leader up with the rest of them and bringing him into the party.

Death then realized he and Zoey had tied a lot of people up and wondered what the hell they planned to do with all the people now shackled, bound and gagged. He stood by his leader's side and waited further instruction.

Report Post Tip
Possum was taping TheAverageJoe's lips,Trying not to get her small body thrown off by his struggling
"Hold still,And we won't have to take this further.." She hissed,She still had no idea what they were going to do to them,But she hoped it was worth it.

"Can we just replace this tape with the classic chloroform rag to shut him up?" She asked her fellow crew members,Before delivering a small slap to Joe. She growled at him.
Report Post Tip

Death hands her a chloroform rag and smiles as he helps knock out Joe. "Well, looks like we are kidnapping everyone tonight huh?" He chuckles and continues to help tie members up and tosses them into Zoey's van. We going to rape them all or just torture them?

Report Post Tip

As Shaydee slumbered peacefully dreaming of big fat wallets and a huge spawn of Durdens....she mumbled and smiled ...little be knownst to herrrrrrrr ....that Bad Zoey lurked just at the foot of her bed....a roll of duct tape held in her hand ....with a quickness Bad Zoey slapped a length of tape across Shay's lips as another member of her crew wound the super sticky tape round and round Shay's wrists and ankles...Shaydee struggled and screamed in her head ...the tape preventing a sound to escape into the dark of night....

With a slight toss her small frame was thrown over the accomplice's shoulder and hauled from the so called safety of her bed....as they carried her out of the house and into the moon light Shay saw the kidnappers....Bad Zoey had that crazed look in her eyes, her hair frazzled and whipping in the breeze ...and Shay gulped...knowing there was noooooooooo telling what was about to happen so she decided it was best to cooperate...her slender body going limp as she ceased to struggle ...Zoey laughed that maniacal laugh of hers 

"Mwahhhhhh ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

and Shaydee was thrown into the back seat of the car...shuddering ...wondering what on earth was going to happen next!

"ohhhhhhhhhh lawdddddd please help me.... i promise to... well maybe promise is the wrong word....but i ummm oh hells bellls nevermind i guess i have to ride this one out!" 

Report Post Tip

Possum grinned,Finally he shut up instead of giving muffled yells for help as they continued on with the night,She spotted _Shaydee being loaded in

"Who's next?" She asked,She decided to leave the mystery as to what will happen to them.

Report Post Tip

Unable to sleep, I was startled to hear a sound from Shay's room. Wondering what is making all that racket, i slowly make my way to Shay's room, my bare feet just barely gracing the carpet below. My heart was beating a lil fast and my imagination was wondering to what it could be. Closer and closer, as I got to where her door was...

Slam! Shay's door opens, almost smacking me in the face... giggling, thinking she is sleepwalking again, I wait quietly, not able to be seen. And then I see them.. Shay is not sleepwalking, I see her being carried away hog tied with duct tape. Unsure oif what to make of this, as Halloween is approaching.. it could be a prank.

I hurry and get dressed, not paying much attention to the clothes I found, and decide to follow quietly and undetected. If it was not a prank, I can't just let her get taken like this.. so I had to find out for once and for all what this was. I had wondered how they got in here in the first place. They didn't seem like anyone from our crew. I had wondered if anyone was picked up, or was Shay the only one?

Report Post Tip

Yes Frankie, what is it?

Deaver turns to the street urchin beside him, the lad standing patiently although he clearly wants to tug on the Don's sleeve to catch his attention.

Sir, Marizza sir. Marizza phoned, _Shaydee sir, _Shaydee's in trouble, she's gone, gone sir.

Putting his coffee down on the table, nodding at Giovanni to tip the lad, turning to Carlos Deaver quickly hands him a swiftly written note, the coffee mat conveniently doubling up as a notepad.

221 S. 17th Avenue. Go check it out.

I want a full situation report on what's going on here right away, if not sooner!

Carlos, snap to it, Now! 

Giovanni, get me another coffee and get me Marizza on the phone.

Don Deaver frowns a little, he's been hearing rumours about that Zoey H recently, something to do with a split personality and a propensity for short spells of unprovoked cleptomania...

Report Post Tip

A human cleptomania was right. This weird obsession of kidnapping all of her friends where did it spring from? Tying them up in chairs at empty warehouses she looked at them and smiled. It was clearly Bad Zoey! It was like superman when he turned evil except it was nothing like that...she put on the record of one of her favorite bands from New Orleans. She loved the Jazz feel it was her favorite. 

ok! Everyone smile!!!

This wasn't even torturous it was just down right embaraasing. She began putting lipstick on everyone's faces. Then she looked at the empty chairs...

where is pantiesbedroppin?! Someone sneak into Visas house and grab him now! These empty chairs need to be filled for my collection. I'll go get Taegan...

It looked as if two others were going to be thrown into the warehouse. But would happen and how would bad zoey deal with them?!

Report Post Tip

Bruces heads to adress that a kid gave to him,to meet someone who is going to hire him for a job of ''security'' as it was writing on the note,and it also told to get there quickly.Bruce stopped at the cafe to meet the old man and sitted in-front of him''I got your note,what is this security job about?''Old man drinked his coffee''A mafioso,is kidnapping people,important people and that is effecting both public trust and economy.I want you to secure those hostages''Bruce looks at him''Give me the location and time for instance,if you want it''The old man smiles at him and gives him the adress in a note than leaves the coffee shop.Bruce knew this adress,it was the place he.....finished a contract before retirement and he also knew how guarded that place is.Bruce headed back to his home for a drink and to make a plan on entery for the place,he still remembered the in and out of the building,he also didnt forget his hitman training.....

Bruce got in the building from the roof,to the main office at the top.He searched for any useful files and found a note on the table,a adress of another kidnapping location.He putted the note in his pocket and headed out to find the hostages.He looked down from the balcony and saw everyone tied up with bodyuards around but no sign of Zoey or anyone in high rank.Bruce quickly strangled a bodyguard and took his uniform to look like a bodyguard.He made his to the down floor,he knew he couldnt save everyone in public sight so he had to kill the bodyguards first to keep hostages safe.Bruce reached his silverballers and time froze for a minute,he putted marks on everyone in the frozen time(it is a hitman instinct)and shooted all of them in seconds,without getting hurt.He frees the hostages,killing everyone in the way,and takes them to a safe house than calls the old man''Job is done,also found a second adress of kidnapping.Call me if you want to hear more''Bruce hangs up the phone.....

Report Post Tip
MrBean just stepped out of the 24 hr convenient store with his package of already opened cookies when he saw a vehicle speeding by and stopped at a near by warehouse. He opened his glass bottle of fresh milk and took a big drink as the vehicle suddenly took a turn down the alley. He decided to follow eating his cookies as he wondered up to the sitting vehicle and tried to have a look inside. Slowly he takes small bites of a cookie saverying every sweet bit trying to make since of what was going on. Suddenly the door flew open hitting him in the face. As he was knocked to the ground his cookies went flying out of his hands onto the ground as well. He couldn't tell who was getting out as the alley was very dark but he did see a lady hog tied with duct tape over her mouth. MrBean didn't recognize her and frankly he didn't care all too much at that point for his precious cookies were on the ground and was scrambling to save them. Blowing on each one as he placed them neatly back in the package.

Bean!.....Bean what the hell are you doing? Get off your ass and help me with her!

The person looked familiar so MrBean nodded and help carry the hog tied lady into the warehouse and sat her down with a number of other people tied up and gagged.

Alright Bean sit here and baby sit until I get back. I won't be long.

MrBean smiled and nodded as he proudly got his cookies back out and continued his feast. As he ate he looked around at everyone and thought maybe they might me a little hungry. So being the caring soul that he is he decided to share his cookies with everyone...after all, sharing IS caring. Gently taking off each persons gag and/or duct tape he shoved cookies in each of their mouths as each of them tried to yell for help only to be interrupted by the sweet irresistible chocolate chip cookies before regagging and taping their mouths back shut. MrBean didn't know exactly what was going on but he sat down Indian style and was just glad to have some company to help him enjoy his heavenly treats.
Report Post Tip

After picking up MrBean Zoey pulled up To the house of Taegan. She quickly saw the cars that were present outside the house. Deaver and Marizza were there along with others. Zoey got out the car and looked at the mansion. She smiled and lit a cigarette. She didnt even smoke. But Bad Zoey did whatever she wanted.

Its time we kidnap the leaders of Hollywood.

Three knocks on the door followed by the sound of the doorbell. That was the typical way to inform whoever was inside that it was a trustworthy person on the outside. It was the butler that answered. His name was Adam. He was a gentle old man. Zoey pushed past him and started looking for Taegan.

Out the way Adolf, im on a mission.

Possum and Hemlock drove in a car behind Zoey and walked in at the same time. MrBean was quick to search the downstairs basement as Death and others were investigating the yard. 

Taegan...Taegan...Taegan...

There was no response. Taegan was probably not even in the house. She started screaming at Adam the butler.

WHERE IS SHE ADOLF?! WHERE IS THE TAEGY WAGY!?

Adam was absolutely petrified and still could not figure out why she kept calling him Adolf. Then she called Taegan Taegy Wagy..this was just getting to weird. Finally the master bedroom door opened. Their she stood. The woman they called Mama Taegs. 

Report Post Tip

Possum held a bottle of Old Crow which she had been previously drinking(Even though it was a bad idea to drink and drive,But she'd try to limit herself) and handed ZoeyH a chloroform rag

"You never know." She whispered,Before grabbing tape and running at Taegan in full force,A terrible idea,But hey,Possum's mind had slowly become a mess and she wasn't thinking clearly.

I'm probably gonna regret this...

Report Post Tip

Looks at Deaver.. knowing full well these people are from Zoey's ppls and they had come for the Godmother, herself. I whisper to him "We can't let this happen, what are we gonna do"? I giggle a lil at this one crazy ass who seems to think they can take down the Godmother by just running at her. I wait for orders from Deaver as what to do next to help stop this shit.

I see others coming as well, wondering if they are coming for other people, or just the Godmother. This character trying to take down the Godmother all by themselves, this is going to be some funny shit to see how this plays out. As this is playing out, my thoughts go back to the ones already gone to somewhere...most likely tied up or something...I know we need to find them as well, and I am sure someone is already on that, well or they better be.

​I can't think the Godmother is just going to let them take her down and out, much less get any of the people here at HQ either. I start scanning the room for ideas, waiting for Deaver's orders.

Report Post Tip

Distraction always seems to work with the crazies Marizza, wait there and I'll see what I can do.

Deaver runs to Zoey's car and quickly stuffs his handkerchief into the gas tank, removing his zippo he lights the end and quickly retreats into the shadows.

Oh Zoey, mad Zoey Hills, where are you.

Deaver shouts at the top of his voice as he fires two shots into the night sky, an unfortunate gull hitting the ground just feet away.

Blimey, first time I've hit anything in ages, Deaver speculates to himself as the fumes in the gas tank ignite with a loud bang and Zoey's associates come running out just in time to see their precious Cadillac erupt in a fireball.

I hope Marizza can get Taegan to safety while I continue to run rings around these lunatics..

Report Post Tip

Possum was fairly drunk at the moment,Just as she jumped

SMACK!

The Godmother had just hit her mid flight and had thrown her out the window. Luckily,There was a couple of shrubs at the bottom to break her fall-Wait,That wasn't some shrubs,That was a tree! She then hit her head on a couple of branches, There was some-If not plenty of rocks to land on after falling out of the tree(OUCH). She was dizzy and the world was spinning,She slowly managed to get up after a few moments,She noticed Deaver and staggered up to him,Falling at least 153(Or less,But perhaps she's overexaggerating) times on the way

Did I hit my head?

"There's some people in there,Ya' idiot." She said with a slur,Pointing at the car before falling backwards,And she was pretty sure she saw a shooting star.

She'd try to do something to save the car,But in truth,You can't do much when you're just a drunk and injured possum. So she just proceeded to lay there,Taking a moment to realize there was a warm red liquid running down her head.

Wellllllll shit,Now I'm somewhat useless.

Those were her last thoughts,Before everything went black,People would assume she was just playing possum or dead,But nope,She just passed out from both her head injury and her being drunk.

Dammit Possum.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bad Zoey: a Halloween RolePlay
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL