Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 08:38:12
Page:  1 
Death is Coming: My own Dia De Los Muertos RP Started by: death on Oct 25, '14 06:43

Death, standing in the clearing of the city, looking a bit grim, decides it would be a good idea to pay each person in LA a visit. He notices all the crews, families, and players growing and happy with their business around the city. He thinks it would be fun to pull a little Halloween prank himself and proceeds to walk through the town, heading toward his home HQ, where his own family should be fast asleep.

He walks into the HW and smiles, seeing everyone in bed, sleeping soundly. As he walks through the home, he finds himself wondering who he can startle the easiest. So, he finds himself standing in the doorway of Code_Red’s room, holding an air horn and a megaphone. He holds the air horn to the megaphone and holds down the little red button, causing an alarmingly loud sound to echo through the house, waking every member. Hmm… he thinks, a little louder than expected, but it got the job done.

“Hey everyone, wake up!” He shouts, we are going on a raid of the town tonight. It is Halloween and I plan to scare the hell out of anyone on the streets. Split up into teams of 2 or 3 and head to each corner of the town, setup any haunted looking scenes you can. I have set out stacks of decorations, costumes, and even some fog machines in random locations. Find them and scare the life out of people. I will be around collecting the souls in the graveyard and laughing as we scare people lifeless.”

With that, they were all off. Death headed toward the graveyard and waited for the souls to arise as, after all, it was Dia De Los Muertos. The day of the dead. Once the first souls began to arise, he quickly began to lure them to him, waiting for anyone ballsy enough to walk into the graveyard that night. Death’s plan was to make this the scariest Halloween ever seen in the country.

Report Post Tip

Since I can't sleep or rest because of adrenaline, I ran across the streets trying to find something to do. Then, I notice the ruckus death caused as he shouted at his crew members at their HQ.

"Good luck in achieving your goal. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen during the country's scariest Halloween."

I shouted at death as I waved my hand at him and continued to run down the streets.

Report Post Tip

Death stands in the vicinity of the Graveyard setting up traps, bombs and fireworks guaranteed to startle anyone who passes by, afterall, this is the mafia territory. What would Halloween be without a little explosion? As he is setting up the explosives, he notices Layfon and invites him to help with the setup. As he is setting up one explosive, he accidentally sets off a trip wire and blows up 3 headstones, arousing the spirits as his army begins to rise. "Arise my dead minions, come to my side, tonight we will cause Mayhem and chaos in this town. We, the dead, shall scare the living nearly to death. Hell, some of them may even join us in death!" He laughs an evil laugh.

Report Post Tip

I just witnessed what evil I had unleashed on the country and all I could do was stand there.

"Well, how's that for starting Halloween with a bang?" I said to death as an evil smile curled up on my lips.

"Now, what to do next?" I asked him as I prepared my equipment for the next phase of the plan.

Report Post Tip

Death stands next to Layfon, still wiring explosives. "Would you like to go make sure the business district looks extra bloody tonight?" He laughs, setting up jump scares throughout the town with a random boom here and a huge bang there.

Report Post Tip

I nodded as death asked me if I'd like to make the Business District bloody.

"Sure, I'll see what I can do." I replied as I rubbed my hands together merrily and smiled as I think about the chaos I'll be stirring up..

Report Post Tip

Death smiles and nods towards Layfon, continuing to rig his traps and setup some gruesome sights. As he continues, he sees his crew still groggily moving through the city. "Well, so far, so good." he thinks to himself

Report Post Tip

Death's reincarnation now rose from the dead, carrying what seemed to be the most gruesome looking head of all time. As he looked down, he noticed it was that of his assassin. He pulled out his Scythe and with a quick toss, he hit the head as far into the abyss as he could, sending it straight to hell.

"Well, this Halloween didn't turn out quite as planned," he thought.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death is Coming: My own Dia De Los Muertos RP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL