Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 13:39:42
Page:  1 
Saints Row Started by: MartinWhite on Oct 25, '14 09:05

İt was a normal day for the Saints however Martin knew it was time to move on and get new places,like a ....like ummm....Pent-house and He knew just where to get one of those,303 main street in NY had a pent-house apartment and it could be a perfect place to organize the Saints from one location.Martin walked around to find TinyTina,new member of the Saints,and few other ppl to recover the plans on the HQ of a Pent-house.Martin called everyone to his office''Alright people,ı got a plan in mind.We are going to take over a Pent-house and make it a new Saints row territory,your friends can stay there with us too''Martin looked at TinyTina,she understanded they need to speak in private because other dont need to know everything uppers are doing.He pulled Tina to his office''Alright Tina,ı want you to look around that place and get me right places to get in the building''Tina looked around for a moment''I know!!ı know!!get in from the roof window.There is tower near the Pent-house,you can jump from there and land in the building!!''Martin thinked about it for a moment than he realized it is the best way to suprise your enemies,unknown place to enter

The next day Martin grabbed the guns and headed to the tower Tina mentioned for the suprise attack they talked about.He wasnt sure if Tina was really into this crazy job or just did to show-off something,anyway Martin decided to take Tina with him while the other ppl of the crew handled out-side fights.Martin got on top of the building and looked at the Pent-House's roof-window and turned back at his man''Hold that rope tight kid if we die ı will find you in hell''Martin looked back at Tina''Alright sweetie,we are going in''Martin checked everying one more time than tied the rope to his belt and looked down than jumped from the building,landing in middle of the Pent-house with Tina''Saints Row came to party!!!''Everyone pulled a gun at these 2 and Martin looked at Tina''Time to party,Tina''Martin pulled a gun at the ppl.....

Report Post Tip

TinyTina throwed eight grenades at all the people. There was a HUGE explosion and everyone died except TinyTina and Martin. TinyTina smiled at Martin and then opened up the bag she had been carried with her. She pulled out the razorblade lion and the dancing raggedy doll. She pulled out her giant large rabbits of purple in color. She placed them at the dining room table and started to lay out a tea party. Tina looked over upon Martin.

After I dranked all the coffee Kinzie made for me I recruited all my friends.

Tina beamed with a smile so bright it lit up the dark room. Tina realized this fact and closed her mouth. With all the light from her shiny teeth you could see all the dead bodies piled up on top of each other. There was also body parts all over the place. In the sink, on the ceiling fan. It was a mess of body parts. It was a party of body parts all over the place. Tina suspected Martin was very very very pleased with her but didn't want to say anything to very obvious because she was his only member and he didn't want to play favorites. She would be the bestest rower on the saints row rowing team. Row for life! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Saints Row
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL