Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:45:23
Page:  1 
The Greek Shop Started by: Johnny_Bravo on Oct 25, '14 13:44

Hey Johnny.. Could I have a word with you this afternoon?
Genocide

That's was the note that Azor_Blade delivered to Johnny just minutes ago, just moments ago before lunch.

"I think he has a surprise for you. He was mumbling something about getting a new shop with Greek stuff. Our moms would be proud of us brother.", Azor said and smirked.

"What shop? What Greek stuff would Geno want to sell? Are you drunk before we even get to eat?", Johnny said with confusion written all over his face.

"Just be there..", he said and patted him on the back. "Let's eat already.. I'm starving. Did your aunt make yemista or something? I grasped the smell of them before I even get in." he said and sat at the table while still talking.

[A sign of how hungry he is. He won't be able to communicate if he doesn't get fed I guess. He's an old fashioned human-machine], Johnny thought to himself.
"Sure Azor.. What would you like for desert?", Johnny said in a funny provocative way. "Get your ass to help me with the table. ActusReus should be here soon too", he continued.

While preparing the table, Actus showed up as well. Johnny told him about the note he received from Geno and the gibberish from Azor.

It was about time for Johnny to go and meet Genocide. He got ready and put on his best suit.
[
You oughta be well dressed when being seen with the Godfather], he thought.

As soon as he got ready, he hit the road. He grabbed an espresso to be fully awaken for the conversation with Genocide. He was really curious by now.

Upon arriving at the Cartel's office he saw SebasianSky at the entrance.
Sebasian smiled when he saw Johnny. He hugged him and said "
We'll speak later".

Johnny was getting nervous. He had an idea of what it could actually be that Geno wanted to tell him. But he would not put all his money on it. Maybe it was actually a shop that Genocide would want him to run.

As soon as he arrives at Genocide's office, he knocks the door and hears his Godfather say "Come on in..".
Johnny walks into the office and finds Genocide standing.

"
Hey Johnny.", he said. "I hope you are having fun with Sebasian. I hope he has not burnt down the neighborhood."
"
No worries Geno.. He's good at it. The only accident we had is that he broke my glasses at some point. And you know I can't be seen without my glasses. It was kinda awkward.", Johnny said while smiling.
"
Well. You gotta take him for what it is, I guess. You can't choose family, aye?", Genocide said and both started laughing.

"Now.. Let's get serious", he said while his voice suddenly became strict but also soothing at the same time.
"
I summoned you here today because I have something to tell you." he said and continued
"
I think you are ready to create your own family. You have been here for everything so far and I think that this is something you want. Am I right?".

Johnny did not say a word. He just went on and hugged Geno. He grabbed two glasses from Genocide's moonshine stash. He knew exactly where it was. They have had lots of them in the past.
"
I definitely wouldn't have got here without you Geno. It is a great honor that you think I'm capable and worthy of such a duty. I'll give my best so that I won't disappoint you", Johnny said while being obviously moved.

"Azor will be there to help you set up. I'm sure you two together will build a great family.", Geno said and took a sip from the glass that Johnny gave him.

"For the Cartel, Geno", Johnny said while holding his glass.
"
For the Cartel, Johnny", Geno replied.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations johnny!

I know youll do me proud my friend!

I have faith in you :D

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Johnny! You work hard for that bud! Keep it up!

Best wishes for all the Atheniensi Cartel!

Cheers Johnny! Once again CONGRATS! *respect*

Report Post Tip

DiAnno steps in the brand new shop and approaches Johnny while yelling some greek nonsense. He then realized there were more people around.

A well deserved position my greek fella, I wish the best for you and your new family. And may the gods smile upon you!

DiAnno grabs a bottle with tsipouro that was sitting in a nearby table and fills two glasses, one for Johnny and one for him and they raise them to each other like they used to do back in the country.

ΕBIBA ΦΙΛΕ!!!

Report Post Tip

Hey hey salud Johnny_Bravo. This is a great Greek Shop! Where is the Ouzo and those little rice things wrapped in grape leaves delicious! Good luck in your ventures in Detroit and all the best! My deep respects old friend!

Report Post Tip

I knew this day would come!

Socrates offers Johnny_Bravo a handshake

I know you for long time Johnny, and I remember how good you are in your job.

I'm sure the good news are already travelling back to our motherland.

I wish your new business get you lots of fortune, and your name to shine on the top.

Good luck my friend.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you Johnny
Report Post Tip

Best of luck Mr. Bravo!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Greek Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL