Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:33:34
Page:  1 
Milk N' Cookies Started by: MrBean on Oct 25, '14 17:00
MrBean was riding around in a random taxi cab around Hollywood in search for his precious milk and cookies. Having no luck in his mission he decided to tell the driver to stop so he could wonder around d on foot. MrBean hopped out of the cab and immediately stepped in a puddle (though it hasn't rained in weeks). Hopping on one foot around to the cab to pay the driver shaking the water from his foot as he does so.

How much do I owe you sir?

MrBean leans against the taxi's rearview mirror and it breaks instantly as he smashes to the ground. He gets up and tosses the mirror in the drivers lap.

You know you should really get that fixed someone could get hurt.

MrBean's mouth widens as the cab driver face turns red and the driver hops out to give chance. MrBean runs as fast as he. Could down Hollywood Blvd with the driver right on his tail waving his fist in the air at him until suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks at the site of a beautiful yet confusing looking women with a cowboy hat and two cap guns that she was shooting simultaneously in the air. The taxi driver who was running full speed tackled MrBean to the ground and starts punching MrBean in the face while sitting on top of him. The confusing cowboy lady saw what was going on. She walked right up to the driver, kicked him in the face with her cowboy boots and he went flying off of MrBean through the air just like in the movies. Confusing cowboy lady then said (in the worse Arnold accent he's ever heard),

Come with me if you want milk and cookies...

MrBean's face turned white as milk as he slowly took her hand and got up and asked,

How did you know?!?!

You've driving in circles in that taxi for an hour now shouting out the window about milk and cookies how could I not know?...by the way my name is Zoey and since I saved you back there you know have to work for me...you owe me for not saying thanks.

MrBean nodded in agreement as he followed Zoey down Hollywood Blvd as she continued shooting off her cap gun. And that was how MrBean got his milk and cookies and the start of a beautiful criminal relationship.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Milk N' Cookies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL