Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:41:16
Page:  1 
From Old to new, Manovanni Returns. Started by: BanginBadBitches on Oct 26, '14 00:49

BangingbadBitches walks into the streets followed by his posse of bad bitches. It had been quite a while since he had shown his face out in public and as of late he had been content to remain hidden in the background behind his godfather working behind the scenes for his district. Things had changed and kept changing lately though which is what prompted his presence today. He was still morning the loss of his Godfather and dear friend Desmand that he had worked with since the beginning of his Career when he was approached by his old friend, new Godfather, and former district member Cristian about finally taking the step he had been asked about so many times.

He smiled as he remembered Cristian's request, stating Desmand's last will required such things. In true essence though he felt that this was the time to finally step up and take the reigns. The mafia world had been in an interesting state lately between the multitude of wars and increased amount of lightning strikes from the heavens. Considering this he thought it was just about time that he brought his logic and reason to the forefront again. 

Pulling back his overcoat to display his 303303 button BanginBadBitches clears his throat, whips his mouth and takes a look at the passers by of this world before beginning to speak. 

"Friends, Bitches, Countrymen, lend me your ears. I have decided after some prompting from CristianRonaldo and several other members of this thing of ours to take up the reigns of my own family under Cristian. My bloodline has seen this position before and I will be sure to make their memory hold strong as I live up to what has been done before me. 

I am happy to finally be stepping up to this position and honored to have been given the chance. This crew is not only going to have the rock hard experience, rules and skill set of old but will also take on ideas of new. We will be the cream of the crop, the icing on the cake and we will prove we deserve to be here."

BanginBadBitches smiles at the crowd before he continues. 

"I am proud to announce the arrival of The Manovanni of Twin Peaks.  I have thought about this name long and hard and I can think of none more appropriate. I would like to carry on the name of my late godfathers regime and the regime of my fathers bloodline long past. I can think of nothing more appropriate."

"Now then, if you will all excuse me, there is much to do before the end of the day. Thank you all for taking the time to listen."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Banginbadbitches it has been a long time coming and yes it is true I did constantly ask when you gonna make that step up once more. I believe this is the right time and I'm sure Desmand (God rest his soul) will be looking down on you now saying "it's about time". I know you will do amazing things here in Savannah and I'm looking forward to watch you prosper once more.

Report Post Tip

I've been waiting for this day for a long time, and I'm glad to see it happen. I wish it happened in time for spring break, but we'll say you were fashionably late and surely you'll be ready for spring break comes next year.

Congratulations old friend, and I hope to see you surrounded by more girls in bikinis who want to take a look at all your sheeyit. You're living the American Dream. 

And also, I guess that gum you like is back in style. 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your family and best of luck to you
Report Post Tip

Congratulations BanginBadBitches. You deserve it man. 

Best of luck to your family :D

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations friend, don't think I need to show you any respect yet... You have yet to earn it!" Tepid hands over a set of keys to BanginBadBitches with a hug.

"You will find a nice surprise here for you." A note swaps from Tepid's hand to BanginBadBitches. "She is quite a handful, but she'll take care of ya.."

Report Post Tip
What a great man for a crew congrats
Report Post Tip
Though I don't know you personally I have no doubt based off your bad ass following of bad bitches that you will bring the city of Los Angeles great honor....and hopefully more cookies on the shelves. Congratulations!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: From Old to new, Manovanni Returns.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL