Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 22:44:04
Page:  1 
All Hellows Eve ( A Brief History) Started by: Booklet_taw on Oct 26, '14 02:07

All Hellows Eve (Helloween)

I Exercise caution around this Eve, that is dawning upon us rising from 1556 in the Christian/Pagan Gallows of the Untied Kingdom, comes forth this night of supposed celebration, tho least we forget its true meaning of laughing at death the mythical being that we see upon our time.

Coming from Italy my self, following more of a catholic upbringing, there being a high Italian population in our streets I do urge caution amongst the celebrations, some Catholic mobsters found some offence out there.

Tho most of it is Mundane cant trust those Irish

Report Post Tip

​Remembering the days as a child during Halloween...figuring out what costume to wear, and what everyone else was going to be. Not to mention do you wear a rain slicker, snow suit, or just your costume for the weather. I mean I don't know the excitement really, and maybe it is because I grew up and forgot walking around the neighborhood and seeing everyone's costume and filling a pillowcase with sweets.

I imagine this would be a perfect time for people to do their mobster thing... with so many people and everyone in costume. So I guess you should be on the lookout, if you happen to be out and about on Halloween. Pick pocketing will probably be a bust... who is going to bring their wallet taking their kids around. Shrugs... Have a happy halloween!

Report Post Tip

I was never allowed to do anything in my Orthadox Upbringing, tho i remember watching my afther and uncles leave on the night of all Hellows eve in the late 1890's returning with smashed Protestantism crosses filled, with moonshine. Tho the two groups always and still do rumble in our streets it was never to the extent that our fathers had.

More about candy and coustume partys now, no more blood

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: All Hellows Eve ( A Brief History)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL