Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:06:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Amethysts Big One Year Started by: Broly on Oct 26, '14 07:59

A joyous one year anniversary to you - A pint shall be raised in your honor!

Report Post Tip

Staggering around the street with a brand new bottle in hand he lightly taps Azariphales pint.

Good times indeed, more to come I can only hope!

Report Post Tip

Congrats on making it for you 1st year anniversary!! 

Report Post Tip

Its so great to see that two people can survive a whole year. Congrats on the one year Amethyst

Report Post Tip

A great achievement just goes to show that you have obviously done a good job and earnt the respect of all those around you, here's to another year, Vincenzo raises a glass salute!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Amethyst :)  You are one of the kindest people in our world, and I'm thankful to call you one of my friends.  Here's to another year :)

Report Post Tip

Midpoint wanders out into the streets late as usual. 

Well I know I am late but late is better then never. So I will make it quick. Congrats Lusher. I am so proud of you our families have been intertwined for many generations. So it makes me Damn happy to be here with you and be a part of your family. I guess that sums it up though I will see you in the head quarters later though.

Mid pulls a cigarette out of his jacket and wanders off down the street where he has a vehicle waiting.

Report Post Tip

I just wanted to thank everyone who took part in the competitions and know that after the busy weekend we had im still in the process of tallying up some numbers. I will be sure to have the results posted in the streets as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations on Maken it a year
Report Post Tip
Happy one year! Woooooooooooott''
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Amethysts Big One Year
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL