Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:44:56
Page:  1 
Tepidism - The True Religion Started by: Morgoth on Oct 26, '14 16:01

Morgoth steps out in the streets and immediately starts putting up posters wherever he can. Hundreds of posters with Tepid's face and some text on it now embellish the streets.

Tepidism indentifies three primary deities.

• Tepid - The chief god, also God of beards and toenail clippers. Patron of Lukewarm baths.
  • Mortane - Deity of singing, crime and patron of cats.
  • Lush/@Amethyst- Angelic being, patron of love, partner of Tepid

Also a minor deity:

Donkey - Semi-divine being, appointed to spread the holy word. Patron of asses and ass-kissing. Do not revere him, he's unworthy.

More minor gods/deities will be added to this most holy pantheon later ^_^

Tepidism is a unified religion, though each city has it's own chapter.

Some stuff:

• Each city has its own patriarch.
  • The Caliph (Commander of the Faithful) is appointed by Tepid himself. He appoints the Patriarchs.
  • I'll just be Caliph for now k thanks
  • We are syndexioi - united by the handshake. We shake hands 'coz it's cool.
  • Special requests to Tepid may be relayed through his Caliph.
  • Offerings to Tepid and/or Mortane & Lush are always appreciated.
  • Be wary of the heresy that is Mortism which only recognizes Mortane as a God.
  • Before you even think of earning money, do your daily prayers to the big three. Especially  your prayers Tepid!
  • Members of the church should try and maintain a reasonable looking beard.
  • Want to revere Tepid and the other two deities but don't want to abandon your old religion? No worries! Drop me a mail and we'll just add your old god to our pantheon!
  • We have few morals. You can steal, murder and do lots of bad stuff, as long as you give the church a bit of the profits.
  • You can praise and love Tepid anywhere! Though there are shady underground temples available if you prefer that sort of stuff.
  • You may stroke Tepid's beard for 500k. It has healing and gun boosting properties, so be sure to try out!
  • The church is not responsible for miracles that don't appear to be happening.
  • Donations to the church are always appreciated <3 (6e7e075fb7a0e0acc01d76e85b71797e)
  • Putting syndexioi in your profile/tag will make you recognizeable for other members! So you can shake hands and stuff.

Holy relics: Tepid's beard, recordings of Mortane singing, Lushs' gun.

Symbols: Beards, lots of beards. Also hands. And shakes?

Holy Book: The Beardbible

Some basics:

• Want to revere Tepid and the other two deities but don't want to abandon your old religion? No worries! Drop me a mail and we'll just add your old god to our pantheon!
  • We have few morals. You can steal, murder and do lots of bad stuff, as long as you give the church a bit of the profits.
  • You can praise and love Tepid anywhere! Though there are shady underground temples available if you prefer that sort of stuff.
  • You may stroke Tepid's beard for 500k
  • Donations to the church are always appreciated <3 (6e7e075fb7a0e0acc01d76e85b71797e)
Report Post Tip

BCP swears at this at first only cause of who sent it.

You do now I am a Caliph. And the fact I was not mentioned means many thing s I cannot go into here. I hold many beards and handshakes that are not only accepted but whorspipped in this faith. And remember I do hold sway with the BeerGods. I have their ear, the voice is imporrtant.

BCP gpes back to praying til his cult....releigons are allowed on these shores.

Report Post Tip

Morgoth has a quick talk with BCP and quickly scribbles out a fresh pamphlet.

To appease the will of the Alcoholic pantheon of Gods, there will be an addition to our most holy collection of deities.

The Great three

• Tepid - The chief god, also God of beards and toenail clippers. Patron of Lukewarm baths.
  • Lush - Angelic being, patron of love, partner of Tepid

The Alcoholic Gods

• Beer - The Alcoholic god for the poor
  • Absinthe - God of Psychos
  • Wine - God of the refined
  • Champagne - Wine of the powerful and rich

And a minor deity:

• BoxCutterPazzy, also known as EA by his followers. A disciple of Beer, the Alcoholic Gods allowed EA to rise to minor Godhood himself. He is often drunk, as to induce visions and forget about his mother.

Morgoth bids BCP a good day and hurries away. You never know what drunk people might do to you...

Report Post Tip

" CHEERS TO ALL THE FAMILY "

Report Post Tip

Morgoth writes yet another pamphlet and slaps it on the other ones. The Pantheon is filling quite nicely now, and he looks quite contend.

The Great three

• Lush - Angelic being, patron of love, partner of Tepid

The Alcoholic Gods

• Beer - The Alcoholic god for the poor
  • Absinthe - God of Psychos
  • Wine - God of the refined
  • Champagne - Wine of the powerful and rich
  • Demi-God -BoxCutterPazzy, also known as EA by his followers. A disciple of Beer, the Alcoholic Gods allowed EA to rise to minor Godhood himself. He is often drunk, as to induce visions and forget about his mother.

The Fiery One

• @Charmander - goddess of fire. Demands offerings of hearts and human fingers from her followers. She may also request lots of blood.

The Flowery One

• Rosalie - Goddess of flowers and love. She prefers offerings of flowery odors.

The Wicked One

• @Gravity - God of Gravity (duh!) and weirdness. Hallucinations often occur while praying to him. Is in love with a rather acid mortal.

The Harbinger

• @Harbinger - a monster of which shall not be spoken. He has commited numerous gruesome and evil deeds.
Report Post Tip

Charmander sees her name and smiles as she walks to her temple of fire, holding in her hand a freshly but still beating heart from a sacrifice to her to bestow a mortal the gift of fire.And quietly walks to her throne and sits down as she than listening to all of the prayers from those humans...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tepidism - The True Religion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL