Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:26:42
Page:  1 
Home on the north side Started by: Saint on Oct 26, '14 20:35
Saint stands out front of the shop., the door opens wide and the minutes pass slowly as Haven makes her way outside. her heels tapping slightly as she takes each step, her new dress suit settling around her perfectly.

"Looking good boss. Ready to go pay respects to the late great Desmand?" Saibt says while sneaking peeks at Haven as he scans the streets. "GF CristianoRonaldo says he will be waiting for you."

Saint starts to open the cardoor pulling his tie undoing two hours of fighting with it.

Haven steps up and, grabbing the tie, quickly loops it into a bow. "Here, we ready to go?"

"

At the event Haven made he way around to all the people, finding Cristiano they make there way to the stage. "Ladies and gentalmen may I have a moment. We are here to remember the fallen Desmand, but also to welcome Haven to being one of the new GodMothers." Cheers roar before Haven can speak, when the crowd calms down she speaks, " Thank you and as a new God Mother I will be placing Saint as my replacement as head of my family".

With a shocked look Saint steps up says his thanks and slips away fast to try and work out how he is going to pull this off.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Home on the north side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL