Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 11:31:53
Page:  1 
Fort Alara Storms The Loop Started by: Mako on Oct 29, '14 02:07

There was still one thing that Mako had to do, before he could truly move on from the slap in the face dealt to The Loop not so long ago. That time was now. On a night like tonight where the skies were clear and showed no sign of trouble, but you could still smell it all the same. Death always had a distinct smell of it’s own. One that you become accustomed to the more that time went on. ‘One last thing,’ he kept telling himself. he snuck up the steps and into the living room where his target was watching television. The noise blurred out any background noise that could've been heard.

There she was, MarlaSinger... She personally took the life of a captain within Mako’s district and it came back around for him. This was his chance to get the revenge that he had been waiting for.

Oct 27, 20:51:54 You WACKED! MarlaSinger.

The deed was done. Slipping out the back of the apartment building was the easiest part of it all. Finally, he could move on from this whole mess now and bring The Loop past the revenge that was needed.

Expansion was the name of the game after that. The Loop was growing, and it was time that they added another captain among their ranks within the district. Mako stood in front of the reminiscence of Fort Izzel along side of Draven and Tish. On the outskirts of the fort were his Dons, associates, and of course both Cassi and ChrisPalko. They were all trying to make the place feel a bit more like home, as Mako prepped himself and approached the public.

“Today, Ajani will be joining the ranks of a captain in The Loop of Chicago. It wasn’t long ago that we lost an important piece to the puzzle here when Don Jono was taken from us too early. Ajani has stood by the Secret Society for a very long time now and has done everything I’ve asked of him, including helping lronSight and Jono to become the crewleaders that we remember them for. It has been a bit since we have had a third piece to our district, the help and loyalty has also been an important step to helping the district grow to where we are today. Just like my trust in Draven and Tish, I am sure that Ajani will step up to the challenges in front of him. Adding Ajani to the mix will help the district take that step in the right direction, as well as make us stronger as a whole.

It’s an honor to give Ajani his new headquarters with myself, and to watch him grow as an extension of what he has helped the district with to this day. I know that he will be a wonderful addition onto what we already have, and will do everything in his power to make us all proud. I have nothing but faith in him that he will succeed at whatever he puts his mind to.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you, Fort Alara. The new home for Ajani and his family in The Loop.”

Mako joins the others in applause as they cut the yellow tape to the new fort. After an exchange of hugs and handshakes, he steps back from the crowd to let Ajani have his say.

Report Post Tip

It was chaos as the infamous Durden gang were flooding the near by criminal districts. Jono and Dale were just finishing up "business" at a local shop shaking them down for much over due protection. Ajani was watching the door when they returned. However as they returned the Fort's consigliere had just arrived in a blaze of panic. He was shouting that the right hand of the Durden family had been moving in on the Fort... Jono had heard enough and they urgently left to defend their turf. Everyone had a target and a job and they did just that. Jono had taken Marla upon himself and had the jump on her. But as he pulled the trigger his gun jammed,nothing but a damn click shot from the barrel. Smoke rolled from her barrel followed by a puff of smoke from her cigarette. 

The shimmering morning sun breached the crack in the curtains of Ajani's hotel room. Slowly being woke up from it he was covered in a cold sweat from the same nightmare. Arising from the bed he freshened himself up after a night of drinking. The Godfather wanted to speak to him today so he had to look top notch.

Ajani arrived outside of former Fort Izzel and listened to his Godfathers speech.

"Thank you Mako for giving me this opportunity to rebuild what Jono had brilliantly built. He was one of the hardest working I had ever seen and was motivated by his leadership. I thank You Mako, Draven, Tish and everyone from The Loop for putting your faith in me. These shoes are not small I have to fill, but I will do my damn best. In the memory of Jono I bring you Fort Alara."

Report Post Tip

Congrats Ajani!

Report Post Tip

TIIYAH skips her merry way in from having a little promotional celebration for her friends

Congratulations Mr Ajani, I am definitely sure that the people you have backing you  within your crew/family will be very strong and prosperous.

and also Congratulations to all the people that get to help and contribute towards Mr Ajani and Fort Alara.

She then skips her way back to the celebrations.

Report Post Tip

Ajani I have been waiting for this day too come fore some time now and Im glad you got this oppertunety to have a crew to run 

I know you will do well and you taken some good peoples with you to make it a strong family 

I wish you the best in the future and congrats 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ajani, this is indeed a wonderful day I am sure you will be an outstanding leader.

Report Post Tip

Way to go Ajani! Nice job and all the best in the Loop!!!

Report Post Tip

Corvo approaches the gathering crowd, unaware of what was happening. He heard Mako's speech and applauded with the rest of the crowd, then approached Ajani.

"Good luck running The Loop. Best of wishes to you." He says removing his hat with one hand, and offering to shake Ajani's hand with the other.

Report Post Tip

Draven smiles a bit as she gives Ajani a hard smack on the back. With a smirk she whispers Congratulations to him and then winks.

Ajani.. What can I say but you have been a face that has been in many families here in The Loop and have been nothing but tried and true to all of us here. Thank you and know that we all know how great of a job you will do here!

A swift pat on the back again and she quickly turned to find a bottle of wine that she had known she had noticed in Ajani's new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ajani! I wish you the best of luck in the Loop!

Report Post Tip

Yes, as time does shift, and situations and positions differ and be 'replaced,' so must it be.
Ajani, the best of luck in this thing that was just announced!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fort Alara Storms The Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL