Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 18:51:44
Page:  1 
The sun sets in Paradise Started by: Joseph_Ligambi on Nov 01, '14 16:05

The sun descended low on the horizon in Paradise, Las Vegas.  As night approached Joseph_Ligambi was making a final few phone calls from his office at the Club headquarters. It seemed like just another typical day. JohnScalise, AdumbT, Groot and a few others came into headquarters after a long day of work.

As Uncle Joe hung up the phone he reunited the whole Paradise Club crew around his desk. 

"Listen up boys, and girls" He looked over at Marie_Ligambi and Kayla.

"There's been some very unexpected news. I just got off the phone with some bozo district attorney. They have Chekov in the slammer on some whack conspiracy charges! We can't get him out and we don't know if he's going away for life or what the outcome may be"

Uncle Joe looked down at the ground. He then raised his gaze and looked at all of us individually.

"Don't worry, Chekov and I talked about many things and made contingency plans in case anything like this ever happened"

A deep sigh exited many of the mobsters sitting around listening to Joe.

"Chekov left me with the keys to another building and we're going to take shop there, I want you all ready to implement the plan"

"We are now known as the Ligambi Crime Family"

No cheers went up and no celebrations were started.

This was a difficult day for Club Paradise but it was the beginning of a new way of business.

The Ligambi Crime Family would do things like the old school mobsters always intended.

The moon rose high in the night as all the guys and gals started packing their belongings. There was excitement and a certain energy in the air this was the beginning of something big. These wise guys were ready for the challenge and looking forward to the future.

It was the start of........

The Ligambi Crime Family

Report Post Tip
Long live the Ligambi family *pulls out a cigar from the inside of his suit jacket lights it up and takes a toke of the cigar*
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Joseph, I just want to say congratulations! I am so sorry that Don Chekov couldn't be here today to see you rise to the position that he envisioned you in. I have the utmost confidence that you will grow into an amazing Crew Leader and I'm looking forward to working with you! 

Here is to hoping our good friend will be released soon and will be joining us once again. I see bright things ahead in our lovely city.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

Joseph, we met when you were just a young kid learning your trade. I've been very pleased to see how much you've grown, from making your bones, to becoming a hand and now to becoming a Leader. Such a meteoric rise from the young kid I met only a short time ago.

It was clear early on though, that you would reach this stage at some time or another, you were eager to learn and ambitious, something people like Chekov and Sydney were always going to embrace and allow to flourish under their guidance.

I wish you the best of luck with your family and want you to know that you can still feel free to knock on my door, even if just for a friendly ear to bend.

Tyrion gives a smile and a nod towards Syndey before running off down the street after some more trick or treaters.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The sun sets in Paradise
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL