Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:40:20
Page:  1 
Say Goodbye, Say Goodbye to Hollywood Started by: TyrionLannister on Nov 02, '14 03:38

HOLLYWOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Ok, now I have that off my chest. This isn't a rant against my attackers. Nor a plea of innocence. This is just something I wanted to do to pre empt any of the usual crap that seems to come following the removal of a family/district.

Any kin of a fallen Hollywood person should know right now, I do not want to see anyone bitching about our death. Whether it was deserved or not isn't relevant, it happened. This is the life we lead. If anyone isn't prepared to die, then they are in the wrong line of work.

I know I'll be dead soon. I've made my peace with it and I look forward to the peace it will bring. My next of kin will enter this world knowing how I died and why, and they will hold no grudge because they will know that from the moment I joined Hollywood that this day was always going to come, just as their time will come some day too.

I implore all of the kin of the fallen to have the same attitude and move on. It has been a joy working with many of you, and a ball ache working with the rest of you! But I have loved every single minute of it and wouldn't have changed anything we did.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
yeah, u shuld be very used to this by now
Report Post Tip
I too will be following Tyrion to his grave shortly. I'd like to take this opportunity to say farewell to all the lovely ladies out there. Too many to mention by name. I'll have seats waiting for you up in heaven when you get here... I look forward to smelling them after you get up from them.

Goodbye ladies
Report Post Tip
Let me give you a pre RIP soldier.

RIP
Report Post Tip

A leader doesn't give up before the fight ends. The statistics may not appear to be in your favour but that doesn't mean your going to come out the losing side. I've seen people win in trickier situations.

Report Post Tip

I'll be fighting until my dieing breath, but that doesn't mean i'm not a realist. So I wanted to get those words out now to save any of the usual nonsense.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

No need for the stupid fucking remark by one person, but hey ho, you always get one gene pool that's not quite as full as others.

Tyrion really epitomizes the good aspects and attributes to what a person should aspire to in our world. Graceful, even though he is looking down at death.

I'm glad that our blood lines go far back, I truly am.

Report Post Tip

I totally agree with you Gravity

Report Post Tip

Tyrion - I love you buddy you are a champion amongst most men even though you dont stand as tall as many.

Our bloodlines go way back now, and im pleased to say through any amount of death my bloodline will always hold you as a dear friend.

I have no doubts your son will come and rock this world as you have.

In this moment I have to say that you will be missed and that I hope you rest well and that I will indeed be looking forward to joining up with your son.

Report Post Tip

well played ty brother honest and a true leader, my bloodline would happily live and die with you again and again 

Report Post Tip

Truly refreshing TyrionnLannister, known your bloodline for sometime and truer words have never been said. Far to often our parents die and all that follows for the weeks after is bitterness out in these streets. I know when I decided in this line of work one day the fishes would be nibbling at my body.

Hardwell tips his cap and wonders off tapping his head to the beat

Report Post Tip

like hardwell said it is truly refreshing, i would never mind dying not as long as i was with tyrion i'd do it again,

my father was method and he worked as hard as he could for tyrion but in the spirit of things i would like to say on his behalf to his killer, nice shot and well played its the way of our world

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Lord Tyrion Lannister, it was an honor working with you man. Really wish I could put up more of a fight but looks like I'm going to be killed in my sleep.

~AntoniusAugustus

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Say Goodbye, Say Goodbye to Hollywood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL