Get Timers Now!
X

May 23 - 13:22:29
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The City of Brotherly (And Sisterly) Love Started by: Three on Oct 28, '07 15:18
A young woman takes to the Streets, wary of those watching her and observant of the eyes that follow her every move.

I am Three. Yes, Three. That's it.. No fancy name. My parents weren't that creative in naming their children. They named us in the order we were born.

A long time ago I felt the desire to try and help this world of ours. I'm a girl from meager beginnings but see things happening around me. I love this thing of ours with a passion that I cannot explain. I want to see the residents of our world flourish and business along with them.

So, it is with the blessings of Oliver and Scandia that I have purchased a small home in the City of Brotherly (and Sisterly) Love to begin a family of my own. I do not intend to take over the world but to bring to it a bit of life and a taste of things new and exciting.

My family does not yet have a name, I feel that should come when we have settled in and discovered what makes us tick. For now we are going to remain small thus allowing other families that will be opening their doors a chance to grow as well. I would like to concentrate on quality rather than quantity.

With that, I congratulate the other new leaders and deeply thank Scandia and Oliver for giving me this chance and showing their trust in me. Now, I must go clear some cobwebs and "import some coffee".

The woman smiles and nods as she turns to enter her new home.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and well deserved Ma'am. My ancestors first came to this world to a family where one of your ancestors was RHW. I'm sure that you will continue the fine work your lineage has always done.
Report Post Tip
Conratulations on your appointment in the city of Brotherly (and Sisterly) Love. Am I to take this literally, or is it more of an equality thing?

Just curious, tis all tis all.

Congratulations again Three.
Report Post Tip
Well I never thought I'd see the day your bloodline put on that suit again.

You know what I think of ya angel and you know what I reckon of ya as a CL so I'm not gonna inflate your ego anymore than I have to.

Congrats :)
Report Post Tip
It isn't about equality. Three had to add "sisterly" in order to be inclusive of women. Her family, just like all others, will require someone to do the cooking, cleaning, and baby-making.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and Good Luck Three!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Three! I'm very happy to see you go bold and thrilled to be home. All my love.
Report Post Tip
Proteus walks up to Three, tipping his head slightly

Three, it's an honor to see you get a family, i have know your family line for quite some time now.

If you are anything like what i've been told about your decendants, i know you will run a tightknit family, proud to follow your every command.

Congratulations my dear.
Report Post Tip
Its amazing what a well placed cookie bribe will buy you in Philadelphia.

I must say I oppose this takeover and will be establishing a chocolatessen there to provide much needed competition. It will be fun. I've seen Three when her cookies get threatened.

NO LONGER will you monopolized the baked goods industry! I see through your little schemes!
Report Post Tip
So I guess this wouldn't be a good time to announce that my bakery and coffee shop will also be featuring some delectable confections soon?

She smiles at Evey and hands her a puppy shaped caramel.
Report Post Tip
I can't be bought over with caramel like the rest of your crooked constituency!
Report Post Tip
Not even Caramel Camels?
Report Post Tip
Templar, you're weakening my resolve. Sod off before I dunk you in cocoa.
Report Post Tip
Hmmm... Chocolate dipped caramel puppies....
Report Post Tip
congratulations on the new crew. hope you enjoy your success.
Report Post Tip
A SALUTE! Congrats. I think a wise decision was made and I look forward to seeing you and your Famiglia grow. Tips hat
Report Post Tip
I can't wait to work to complete the goals you've set forward.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Three!!

It really is good to see you in bold.

Salut!
Report Post Tip
Congrats, Miss Three. I must admit I am dead excited to see you in that bold suit; you were a damn fine choice for this auth. You will do wonderful things for our world, and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Report Post Tip
You look very good in a suit Three. I'm very happy for you.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The City of Brotherly (And Sisterly) Love
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL