Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 07:24:39
Page:  1 
How PantiesBeDroppin changed the face of the Mafia Started by: PimpHandStrong on Nov 02, '14 09:52
So of course many ladies, and probably some guys too, are mourning the death of PantiesBeDroppin. Fret not and allow me, son of PantiesBeDroppin, to explain how this hero, this legend, sacrificed himself for the good of the mafia underworld, how he pulled the strings not only of the 303 leaders, but of city hall as well. And ladies this information comes directly from my father's journal in case anyone doubts the validity of this story...

The idea came when my father PantiesBeDroppin made a request in the streets, selflessly asking for protection for all the lovely ladies out there... y'all know who y'all are. The request was well received by the community, until AssChicken, idiot, fatso, and RHM to the late Godfather Johnnynoname viciously and publicly insulted my father's request. PantiesBeDroppin was obviously outraged, but decided instead of responding with violence to formulate a cunning plan to deliver what would be a devastating blow to the 303.

PantiesBeDroppin challenged AssChicken to a Lady-Off in the streets. It was hardly a contest and AssChicken was humiliated and shunned as he deserved to be every waking moment of his life. I mean it wasn't even close. But my father's plan went much deeper than that. He enlisted the help of another great man by the name of HumanGrowthHormone, who brilliantly hopped onboard with PantiesBeDroppin's devious scheme. Now those of you who are familiar with HumanGrothHormone and his lineage probably are under the impression that they are all morons. That is an accurate assumption but he played his part brilliantly in PantiesBeDroppin's scheme nonetheless, even if it was unintentional brilliance on his part.

He cast an insult to Maria in the middle of my father's Lady-Off. It wasn't pleasant, but wasn't overboard either. Regardless it was enough for the hyper-sensitive mafia community to pile on the bandwagon and exclaim misogyny. The groundwork had been laid. Eventually, this would fall onto Johnnynoname's lap. The seeds were sewn, the bait taken. Hook, line, sinker.

Just like PantiesBeDroppin predicted, doofus Spike played white knight and ran to the sensitive (his words, not mine) Maria's aid. Happy to have the attention of any female willing to give it to him, he approached Johnnynoname with the complaint. Here are some brief transcripts of the exchange:

0[20:01] SpikeSpiegel> Ace

[20:01] Ace> Hey

00[20:01] SpikeSpiegel> Got a complaint about HGH

[20:01] Ace> about what

00[20:01] SpikeSpiegel> https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/457359#86690023

00[20:01] SpikeSpiegel> Anna = super pissed

[20:02] Ace> About what lol

[20:02] Ace> And I could care less

[20:02] Ace> What did he even say that made her mad lol

00[20:02] SpikeSpiegel> Pantiesbedroppin your gentleman like qualities ain't gonna cut it. Women like a little assertiveness and males of an aggressive nature...

00[20:02] SpikeSpiegel> Let me demonstrate, "MARIA , woman. Here. Now. Me"

00[20:02] SpikeSpiegel> *As if sensing the call of her master, she races down the street on all paws, tongue wagging with hopeful eyes and brimming expectation*

00[20:02] SpikeSpiegel> Woof.

00[20:02] SpikeSpiegel> Reply by: HumanGrowthHormone at Oct 22, '14 04:03

00[20:02] SpikeSpiegel> I think that

[20:03] Ace> lol

[20:03] Ace> Did she even right in that thread?

00[20:04] SpikeSpiegel> no

[20:04] Ace> I think he meant Marizza

[20:04] Ace> Just delete it

[20:05] Ace> Well its nothing to be that mad over really

[20:05] Ace> I'm pretty sure he meant Marriza

[20:05] Ace> but its nothing to throw a fucking fit over

00[20:06] SpikeSpiegel> pretty misogynistic/sexist/disrespectful

[20:06] Ace> LOL

00[20:06] SpikeSpiegel> and knowing anna, she's sensitive

Lines were blurred after this, and the end result was Johnnynoname jailed by City Hall. We all know that story. Spike had signed his own death warrant. Even his incessant and flagrant ass-kissery of all the 303 leaders in the streets couldn't save him. The lengthy jail sentence ultimately ended in the death penalty for Johnnynoname and the remaining 303 wanted blood for blood. They killed Spike and City Hall executed yet another 303. PantiesBeDroppin had begun his life of crime in Johnnynoname and OrangeJuice's HQs and was fond of them. But they were 303 and they had to go. PantiesBeDroppin knew it would take a cunning plan rather than a gun to make this happen and executed just that. Two down.

To make a long story short, in the days that followed the 303 began to implode, targeting mobsters with ties to government officials and forcing City Hall's hand to crack down on organized crime. More deaths followed; BanginBadBitches, Mako... four down. PantiesBeDroppin stood behind the curtain and watched and laughed. In time they began to turn on their own, executing Taegan. Five down now. Maybe more I lost count. War erupted. Hollywood was eliminated, however 303 had been severely weakened, all at the hands of PantiesBeDroppin. PantiesBeDroppin sacrificed his life for this cause, but it was worth it if it meant the ladies would have a place to live free of 303 oppression.

So remember PantiesBeDroppin, ladies. Remember what he did for this community. Along with him, be thankful for the other players in this mastermind scheme, even those who were unknowing participants: Maria, Spike, and the hero known as HumanGrowthHormone (mostly thank PantiesBeDroppin though). And if the remaining 303 members wish to point blame, blame AssChicken, the catalyst in all of this.

Rest in peace to all who were slain in this battle, 303 included. To be honest, my father, like myself, did not begrudge the 303 for their power. They had taken over the underworld. Their run was monumental. Even in their weakened state they remain in power. They deserve their due credit. That is admirable. I am proud my father earned himself a place in their history books.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $74,000 Tip
Of course there will always be those who doubt history...

To: PimpHandStrong
Sent: Nov 02, '14 10:09
Subject:

Your story.. i dont buy it.

there were far to many variables at play for the whole thing to of been planned.

I think your just trying to soak up the credit for something that happened by chance..
Report Post Tip

I'm reading this and I imagine how poisonous a group of three boys can be if they set their mind to it. Dangerous. Very Dangerous. 

Report Post Tip

Lol, this guy is claiming to have taken out 5-6 top players? Totally untrue, sorry.

Report Post Tip

This still gave me a laugh and a smile regardless.

Report Post Tip
This is definitely plausible to say the least.
Report Post Tip

PantiesBeDroppin was not a man to meddle with, or to mess with now.

The man was a killer of countless men and women in this thing of ours and he could do anything.
Panties was a friend of mine and should be considered with the utmost respect. He orchestrated the takedown of half of this nations Godfather's and I don't want to be next.

In Regards,

Godfather Cantillon

Report Post Tip

Friends. Please calm down and listen. PantiesBeDroppin was not a man to meddle with, or to mess with now.

The man was a killer of countless men and women in this thing of ours and he could do anything.

Panties was a friend of mine and should be considered with the utmost respect. He orchestrated the takedown of half of this nations Godfather's and I don't want to be next.

In Regards,

Godfather Kyubey - Staten Islands finest.

Report Post Tip

I was clearly a pawn in the king PantiesBeDroppin's plans. This all seems corrected, and we should all be scared. 

Report Post Tip
Aeneas, you seem too sarcastic. I think you are lying! Liar :P
Report Post Tip

Nah I'm totally genuine. 

bows to the grave of PBD

Report Post Tip

Everything is true as stated. Those that don't believe it probably should go run and hide because the ghost of PBD will haunt you to the point of suicide. 

Report Post Tip

What most people in this thing fail to realise is the that the paranoia and closeted mindset of leaders causes them to make repeated mistakes.  PBD skillfully exploited this.

Evidence is right there to be seen and understood.  

The leaders of this thing should be constantly aware - doing their enemies bidding through their willingness to pick up a gun has long been the proxy tool of the urbane sophisticates of this thing.

I salute PBD as a brave and honourable man, one who used the resources available to him to engineer a change in the landscape.

Report Post Tip
There's no fooling BigJohnson, that man is sharp folks.
Report Post Tip
PantiesBeDroppin. It is a name that should be spoken with the utmost respect. He was a hero and legend of epic proportions. I can tell you from experience that even when his name is moaned errrrr... uttered during the most intimate of times, husbands and lovers alike are most understanding. I wouldn't be surprised to see a large number of suicides amongst the lady population since PantiesBeDroppin is no longer around to provide them companionship. Just as I'm not surprised that all intended targets of PantiesBeDroppin that managed to remain alive are breathing a collective sigh of relief. You will be missed PantiesBeDroppin.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How PantiesBeDroppin changed the face of the Mafia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL