Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 19:58:05
Page:  1 
Updated Protection Order Started by: Amethyst on Nov 02, '14 10:47

Greetings.

The Godfather Council and I have agreed to do an update to all the current protection orders so that it is clear and in one location to be read. 

All those crewless with tags from:

• Manhattan
  • Queens
  • The Loop
  • North Side
  • Paradise
  • Hollywood
  • Savannah
  • Bronx
  • Stattan Island

Are currently protected for 2 weeks from the date and time of this notification.

All those without tags and that have been in a coma (occ: inactive) for more than 1 month are excluded from the order.

We hope this makes things clear for one and all. 

Report Post Tip

Its sad that no one is following this. I truly hope those not following the order are found.

Report Post Tip

Just to clarify something here... as i've just found out myself. Apparently anyone who has been inactive for over a month is fair game. Regardless of tags. 

Report Post Tip

"To clarify as it seems some people are confused, those that are in coma's for over a month, with families or not... Can be murdered. Providing they are within the city and districts named earlier by Amethyst... If they are not, well... You wouldn't want to find out."

Report Post Tip

I guess it pays off to not listen to an order posted in our streets.

Thanks Hubert for clearing this up. Also, eat your damn BrusselSprouts.

Report Post Tip

Yes sorry. I and others are trying to follow the obits and it would be helpful if people who do get WS's upon those who are tagged and not over a month IA to pass them on to us to chase up. I apologise for confusions! (I am human also!)

Report Post Tip

And when I say about the untagged, or those over 1 month IA with or without tags I do mean CREWLESS wise.

So in short

Those tagged from those districts above and not over 1 month IA = Protected. 

Those without tags or tagged and over 1 month IA = Not protected. 

I've learnt my lesson not to write before waking up fully! - Sorry again for confusions! 

Report Post Tip

But they may change their mind and kill any player that they feel like. This protection order is useless, TEAM 303. Keep trying.

Report Post Tip
Butt hurt much? Grow up.
Report Post Tip

Grow up? Because I'm telling real players the truth? LOL Malcom you are such a tool. I can post my opinion If I want too. I don't need you talking to me guy. Get on your own level. 

Report Post Tip

The truth? What do you know of the truth, seriously please elaborate!! We all desperately want to know what secrets BigJohnson knows!!! 

Also I don't give a damn what you need and I'm on my level :D

Report Post Tip

I can't elaborate to someone that doesn't have a brain. Sorry. I'm done here. kthxbai :)

Report Post Tip

You can't elaborate cause you have nothing, that's whats up my friend. When you actually have something to say then go for it, just keep whining because that is what makes a difference!!!! 

Report Post Tip

Tyrant and his donky randomly walk by two people having a lovely chat n our streets... when donkey stops and begins sniffing about BigJohnson.

Donkey stop that! We don't need people saying things. Sorry about that sir he knows not what he does.

Donkey then begins to nip and tug at Mr. Johnson's pants! BigJohnson pulls away while pushing the Donkey. It is with this action BigJohnson's belt straps fail and his pant fall to the ground exposing the man fully.

Huh.... so that name does compensate for something.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Updated Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL