Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 15:06:47
Page:  1 
Il Collegio dei criminali Started by: Carlos_Hathcok on Nov 02, '14 14:58

It is with a heavy heart i come forward today after a horrendous night of losses around our various cities.  Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon occurance in our line of work and we must push on hoping to get one step further, one rank higher then those we lost, a little extra cash.

This for me also is a momentous move for me, I started with Cristiano and quickly followed to Haven as Cristiano ascended to Godfather.  I have been lucky to develop my skills and open up lines of communication as a hand serving both Cristiano and Haven happily doing it as i studied what changed in my families time away.  

Unfortunately, this is not how i expected to gain my snakes and ladders board of fate with the loss of Saint but is one i take on happily to strengthen North Side and her allies.  

What do i intend to bring to the table? hopefully something that will last generations in some families the simple opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the business.  I often hear people complaining about sponsors failing to do their jobs properly, family heads failing to supervise them so i hope to start from the bottom up and work.   I know is no perfect system and will always be the odd few set just to serve their selfish selves, but the hope is the more we put in as a district and a family we can create something special which will influence the families future generations to achieve and aspire to more.

Thank you Haven and Cristiano for leading me to this and I look forward to the tasks ahead.

Report Post Tip

Good luck with your family. It is never easy to have to step up when we lose one of our own but from what I've heard from Haven you'll do a fine job. If you need anything I'm in the next district over, feel free to come visit.

Cherokee hands Carlos a bottle of whiskey and makes his way back to his car with his driver Ned.

Report Post Tip

Haven pats Carlos_Hathcok on the back and smiles

It was a Sad day to see a valued member of my staff die, Saint was a great guy and its a pity to see him fall. But, out of the ashes we must rebuild and as it was hard to choose who to set up in the first place, Setting you up, Carlos, because an easy option.

The other night saw many a valued mobster fall and many a friend of mine perished on both sides of the field. May the fallen rest in peace and the survivors be stronger and taller then before the storm hit.

Good luck Carlos, You'll make us proud. (or I'll feed your kids pure sugar... ;) )

Report Post Tip

Bunk pulls up and walks up the steps of the HQ to meet his friend Carlos whom has taken him in and made him his most trusted ally he greets him with a bottle of finest Tequila and embraces him respectfully  

"Congrats my friend and from such a sad day must come some good news and its here with you taking on a family in NS I wish you the best and will strive to help you build it into a mighty success"

Bunk motions to one of his aides and they bring Glasses and he raises his full glass and says

"long live Carlos and drink in memory of Saint so cruelly cut down in his prime" 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Il Collegio dei criminali
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL