Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:28:04
Page:  1 
Thank You to the Exils and Hollywood Started by: returned on Nov 03, '14 06:40

Most people who knew me knew this was my final hurrah in this crazy world we live in.

When i started i had no desire to be anything then a dust collector tucked away in a crew it was Ace,Technical and Simplicity that got me working Ace more so he wanted me to go places even though i didnt want that for myself. Simplicity also wanted that as she had enjoyed haveing one of my other accounts in Kurgan as her left hand and knew i could build a monster of an account if i put my mind to it.

When i finally got some motivation i spoke to Ace saying look man i really dont want anything will just be happy sitting here trolling with Asschicken and Pantiesbedroppin. Well Simp was to set up so she asked me to be her LH i had promised her a long time ago that if ever she needed me i would help in a heartbeat so i stood by my word and became her LH.

We left Queens to head to LA where simp would take the mantle of GodMother now Simp Ace and Tech knew that at that time we had nothing in our crew simps 1st choice of auth had rogued out over personal issues that left me even though i didnt want Auth but for Hollywood to grow i had to take it so i did. Ace and Simp had both helped me with what they could before the move And Acid came to the party in releaseing Pantiesbedroppin to me to become my RH which Acid i cant thank you enough for made my crew the place to be thank you brother.

Now what people did not know was Hollywood was almost a ghost town at this stage full of IA mobsters every day was a struggle to try and lure people to Hollywood. The District was on its knees i felt guilty that i couldnt kick back cash to simp to help her out as most times it was just me ketchup and pantiesbedroppin walking around in my HQ. Ketchup and panties helped with what they could so i could continue to train my bodygaurds to better defend Hollywood and i am sure Technical came to the party more then once to help Simp as well. For that Technical i thank you as well brother <3

Hollywood stood firm even though it looked all doom and gloom but i managed to recruit Warrior to my crew and a couple of newer players in Finn and Jake the Exiles had a new breath of life the heart beat was starting up warrior then recruited Dalton even though for the most part he was IA due to rl commitments he tryed to come online and help any newer players we had. Thanks mate i wont forget that

Panities went IA warrior to RH more recruits to the exiles Deces authed as a 1st time Auth the deathstars where born Hollywood was comeing to life. Around this stage Simp had approached me with an offer to move the Exiles to Inglewood and assume GF of that district i thought long and hard about it but Hollywood was my home now the District had stopped being a ghost town and was thriving with activity. The Exiles had just gained some new recruits in Zaxx and Jynx, Afghanmango, SamDeluca and more in Shaydee and Marriza my crew chat was rocking i could sit there for hours just reading what my crew was chatting about. Then Deces was down to a 1% my trusty RH warrior was rushed to Set up in Deces place he salvaged most of the homeless and got to work rebuilding what we had just lost.

People where flocking to join Hollywood at this stage Nine and JTG had shaken off there dust and became active We could see Hollywood becomeing a great district it was thriving ZoeyH was authed another 1st time auth Our crews where filling up Hollywood was a hive of activity full of great people.

To my Crew the Exiles i thank each and everyone of you for shareing this run with me you are the most crazy bunch of people i ever had the pleasure to meet.

Simplicity Hun i cant thank you enough to be able to stand by your side for this run of mine was reward enough for me guess my building of the number 1 gun in the game made a few people shit bricks. Hun we turned a ghost town into a threat you had a district Loyal to you and returned that loyalty to us and i would do the same anytime for you in a heartbeat hun thank you <3

I hope that your real friends gave you a proper birthday love you deserve that atleast.

Warrior i fucking love you man was a blast i couldnt hope for anything less and would do it all again

Finn and Jake what can i say? you 2 where a joy and made my crew chat the place to be dont be strangers guys know that i will always help you or advise you if ever needed.

Jynx you are the best hun you was my rock more then once thank you hun <3

The Late Silk well hun i set out to make you proud that was my only goal i know Corey Chase said to me that he can see you smileing down on me i kinda can as well miss you sweetheart <3

PS This is not farewell but thanks to those that was part of this run of mine i will pop back from time to time to say hello to a few friends but for most part i will be an ia gangster here intil Draven needs to use me for target practice.

Report Post Tip

Honor to have met you buddy, hope you come back and revive the Exiles :)

Report Post Tip

B,

You did great, bro, I can't say I'm surprised, its no fair tho. You know I love taking the easy route :P . I fucked up, wasted my time, and forgot my roots. Won't happen again. Find me when you're done resting. We'll do this shit right. 

F

Report Post Tip

You're a good guy Visas, always had time for me and I will always have time for you.

Stay safe.

Report Post Tip
it was an honor to have worked with you. you were a great leader. Thank you for everything :)
Report Post Tip

It was great working with you in the couple of crews I was in with you. I don't know if you're staying or what, but you know how to get ahold of me. It was fun while it lasted. I am sure there will be another run at some point.

Report Post Tip

It was a pleasure to be part of The Exiles, and help it grow. I find Myself missing things about that crew every day. I seriously hope we get to make another run together someday, but either way, I'll always remember My time with The Exiles.

Stay in touch bro, I'll be around if you ever need Me.

Report Post Tip

i wasnt here during your long run but its honour to see you breaking many records , its really been an honour for me to meet you one day , you will be missed surely have a great day and Merry christmas :_)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Thank You to the Exils and Hollywood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL