Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 02:05:41
Page:  1 
Simply Farewell Started by: Simplicity on Nov 03, '14 08:31

I know my lovely Visas/Kurgan/Etcccc made a nice speech, but this one isn't going to be about Hollywood that much. I never did plan to come back to this game, we never do, but when an old close friend asked for help I couldn't turn him down. He had helped me so many times, I owed it to him. With that...Taegan came to life. I never expected to live long or amount to anything, but somehow I survived and made the best account I ever had. Even had a fancy cap hitting gun. Look at me! Then again if I didn't have one then I was just a slacker at my age.

Anyway. I'm not here to tell my story of Taegan, if you have been around, all of you saw it. If you wish to know it, then feel free to ask. I'm here to say my goodbyes and bring up some issues I have, so that maybe...somehow they will be read and fixed. Yet, I have my doubts.

I'll start it off with the good. My goodbyes to those who I have come close to on here.

Nine - I don't know if you're still here and of course I can just whatsapp you this, but I'd rather let the whole MR know what you mean to me. You didn't know me when I joined JTGs crew back as Keme. You thought I was some noob trying to learn how to train a gun. Yet, with the word of one man you took a leap of faith and asked me to be your RH. I'm so glad you did. You have been there for me in MR and IRL through thick and thin. Your friendship and loyalty never faltered. And you're one handsome man, if I can say so myself, good sir. I love you so much, no...not like that. I could type a fucking endless story to you, but I think that will do for now.

JTG - Oh god. You were my first CL when I came to these shores. Yet, it wasn't until about a few years ago that we became really close. I'll always love your stutter. Don't let any douche bags get to you if they make fun of it. You're amazing. You taught me so much about this game and became a best friend to me. If I ever needed you, all I had to do was ask. 

Dakine - We almost always had our ups, but recently we've been having some downs in our friendship. I truly hate how this game does that to people. Yet, even after all the shit that happened. You're still extremely important to me. You have always been there for me and helped me. I can't thank you enough. I hope one day we will be as close as we once were. I really do hope that this game didn't destroy our friendship, you've always meant so much to me, even if I didn't always show it.

Shedao - I don't know what I did to earn your loyalty, but from the moment you joined me as Clarity you have never left my side. You are beyond loyal and always do whatever you can to help. I do hope everything in your life goes your way. You deserve the best. Make sure you keep in touch on skype!

Visas/Kurgan - You are wonderful. I don't care how much people tried to turn me against you or feed me lies. I knew where your loyalty always lied. My trust in you would never falter. You are a friend and will always be in my heart. I've always never met a guy who gets drunk almost every night, but still gets on to tell me about it and say goodnight. I'll miss running things with you, it was so much fun. I just wish paranoia and rumors would have let us live to see another day. Sadly, that is what gets you killed in this game.

Technical - You have done far more for me than I could ever return. I just wish I had better words to say other than thank you. You are the most amazing man. You always give and never expect anything in return besides thanks. 

Ginsters - We bump heads a lot, but in the end it always ended up with hugs. I'm gonna miss my unicorn, te he. I truly did enjoy this run and getting to really know you. 

Ace - It took time for me to warm up to you. I met you through Technical and took a chance. You allowed me to join your crew after Det died and it was a decision I actually had to think about, but I can say I am more than happy that I chose this. Even though we became a bit distant due to me barely being around on IRC you are still my favorite goat. Thank you for the chance at my second Godfather run. I finally reached all my goals.

Morty - Who doesn't love Morty? You're the best. Whenever I was second guessing playing this game and just retiring you always stopped me. You kept me going. I know I was angry after I died, but who isn't? Then again I was blindsided by my so called "group" or "friends". Yet, it happens. Still doesn't make you any less of a friend. Don't forget to play league with me!

Mako - It's funny how I was always so uncertain about you. Then I finally spoke to you, got to know you, and realized you were actually a nice guy. You were there for me through a lot of RL issues. You listened and tried to help. Thank you. Caring, it meant a lot.

mario - You owe me orange chicken again. Thanks

Okay, I know I have a lot of names left to mention and please don't feel offended that I didn't write a message. Yet, I want to mention more names of people who came into my MR life and matter a good deal to me. People such as...biglawson, MK, Warrior, Benny, JesseJames (the actual JJ, not this other JJ in game right now), Silk (RIP), MelodyGardot, Deces, ZoeyH, Pratster, LF...I probably missed someone due to running on little sleep. Oh Birthday fun!

I love you all, but I can't take this game anymore. I'm tired of losing friends over it, how it rips people apart, how it makes you so stressed out or pissed off, when it is just a game. 

My other thing...

Admins - Stop. Over the past few years you are making me hate this game. Should what I say upset you, I apologize. Yet, I'm so tired of seeing good people DDed or banned because of how the admins emotions are running or how there is bias. We really need to have admins who don't have their heart and life tied up into this game. Why? So that they can make level headed, neutral, and healthy choices for us all. Too many times have I seen things happen out of anger or being annoyed. Not to mention it showing in an announcement by cussing. I'm sorry, but that isn't professional at all. If I go to play games, announcements made by the game are informative and using just basic words so that everyone can understand what is going on. Not cussing and putting things into place because someone pissed off an admin that day. I really think if we can't have a neutral admin who doesn't play and doesn't have emotional ties in this game it would really benefit everyone. It would take stress off and help keep the user base happy too. Is it in the budget? I don't know, but it is a suggestion.

This is a huge reason as to why I don't want to play this game anymore or help out in any way for it. If these changes happened, I would probably still play. If this makes you ban me or DD this character, so be it. I'm sorry if it offended anyone, but we really need to stop having the admins treat the user base the way they have been and we need to also put a barrier between the user base and the admin. What do I mean? A lot of times the rash decisions made are due to arguments or things being said on IRC. It's great that we can talk so easily with each other, but when arguments become so heated and then reactions happen in game due to it...it upsets both parties. This needs to stop. How? Wish I knew, maybe only have the admins available through mails? So things don't escalate so quickly and badly? 

I've always found the admin team to be nice and try their best to do what they think is best, but we're human. Emotions really do run the show a lot. Especially, with everything being tied up in this game. It's a suggestion. Take it or leave it.

Yet, I am done. If any of you want to keep in touch feel free to mail me, I'll find a way either by whatsapp, skype, or FB that we can still chat. Otherwise, toodles. 

Simplicity - out

Report Post Tip

Omg I didn't get a goodbye :( SIMPLICITY DON'T GO!

Report Post Tip

<3 you hun i will never forget what you gave me and thank you for everything.

Wish you the best in whatever it is you want to do.

Report Post Tip

It's a bloody good job I got a mention!

You're one of my longest serving friends from this place. You seem to have been there through pretty much every shitty and great account I've had. You always managed to get through to me when it didn't seem like others could. Tough love would be an understatement, but most of the time you'd end up being right, and only have my best interests at heart.

I'm sad to see you go, but not surprised about it. Maybe the more of us that leave, the more likely that something will actually change in this place and make it interesting again.

You've been like a sister to me. I've truly missed speaking to you these past few weeks/months.

Farewell.

Report Post Tip

It was great in your crew with my other character.. you gave me a shot at left hand, my first time ever.. never will forget that.. course who forgets their first time.. ha ha...I hope to see you again sometime!

Report Post Tip
bye
Report Post Tip
Goodbye wonder woman
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Simply Farewell
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL