Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 04:00:47
Page:  1 
The following people will be mercilessly slaughtered. Started by: Bitchtits on Nov 04, '14 04:50
Joseph_Ligambi

Before I get admin wacked for my name, I'll suicide before they get the chance :D
Report Post Tip

Well Bitchtits all I can say is if your going after my brother Joseph, add my name to this list because we are a family and if you're after one of us you're after all of us.

Can't wait to be slaughtered, will be awaiting your arival.

Report Post Tip

Add me to the list too, mostly because I feel like a list should contain more than one person and I'd really like to be involved in this entire vendetta party. Perhaps I'll bring cake.

Hopefully we'll make joyful enemies, I look forward to the many laughs we share as you attempt to end my life over and over, and maybe one day if we're lucky they'll make a television series out of it which involves a road runner and a rather wily coyote. Who knows. 

Report Post Tip

Ted may I make a request, no chocolate cake!! Ever fucking vendetta party always has chocolate cake and it's just awful! But, yes this will be good fun can't wait to play road runner and run laps around you bitch tits.

Report Post Tip

He suicided two minutes after writing this. So much for that vendetta.

Report Post Tip

If Ted is on this list you can bet your right nut Malcom will be on that list too! Don't for a second I'll let Ted have all the fun.

Report Post Tip

Actually, if Ted is on that list then I should be too. I won't let someone else kill my arch-nemesis before I get a chance to! Also, I was rather disappointed that I wasn't on the list to begin with. No one ever includes me in anything...

Report Post Tip

Wait bitchtits vendetta against my boy Uncle Joe, what happened did he grab your bitchtits on stage?

Maybe you should dance some more for us and well tip you my friend. Bring out the cake and bump the music Mr. DJ - party time!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The following people will be mercilessly slaughtered.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL