Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 17:58:59
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
303303 - The Scumbag Collective Started by: M0RTY on Nov 05, '14 03:53

So, here we are again to discuss this ‘thing’ called the 303. What is it? Who really knows.

First, they told us they do everything together and that all their decisions are group decisions.

But, once they start getting in hot water for their decisions, they start to claim everybody is autonomous and makes their own decisions. So what are we meant to think?

What we know:

The 303 revenge killed Squishy’s in game account

The 303 revenge killed BloodySpikeS

The 303 revenge killed DeadlySin (lol district roulette)

The 303 revenge killed Sticks (cause izzy’s ‘friend’? Rude.)

The 303 made a heinous and disgusting comment about Squishy’s Health

A 303 Godfather had a RHM caught scripting

A 303 Godfather tried to force a helpdesker to do something against policy

The 303 turn on one another - killing Taegan just so they could kill who they wanted (Visas)

The 303 hitlisted Dianno

The 303 bloodline Skorpeon

The 303 bloodline Heisenberg/Sinergy

Now, I haven’t done the math, but it doesn’t look good. Can anybody add that up for me? It’s a quite a lot to take into consideration.

Let’s decide whether the 303 is close, or if they’re a loosely connected group:

If GOAT proves to stick together as a group of we and not I. If each can be unselfish and dedicated to the we part then i'm sure they will succeed. However time is the deciding factor because if history has proven anything, its that nothing is guaranteed.  Hope they do pass Roman or any empire before hand, but im the kind of person that does not celebrate before the accomplishment's even done.   

Reply by: Ruthless_King at Apr 11, '14 00:09

I agree with Ruthless King here really.

We're all close, close friends. (303303.). I don't see ANY type of conflict that would lead to war but as he, and others have said, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

People always drift it seems. It happens with every regime, every group and every city. I don't think it will happen soon or that it will likely happen ever, but the possibility is there.

I hope we pass the time set forth by the Godfathers of the past as well.. But who knows!

Reply by: DanTheMan at Apr 11, '14 00:40

Wow Kyubey I’m surprised your close close friends didn’t inform you of their heinous acts, and future planned horrible actions.

Please tell us though, if it’s true that you simply all ‘drifted apart’ and the ones that drifted away from you did these awful things on their own accord, why do you have to be a proponent of it?

Why can’t you man up and apologize for your dumbass friends? Are you above that as a human being? Too good?

Okay here comes the sarcastic reply with the :’)

or another classic (aka unoriginal) he’ll tell me to rank up and do something about it.

This is OOC though dipshit so how about you drop the facade, bring your little bitch ass out here and tell us why you are so much better than the rest of the world, why you shouldn’t be held accountable for you and your horrid clique’s stupidity? I would really just love an answer.

So Kyubey, and the rest of the 303 swine, why do you feel you are above laws of human decency and general morality? Can you at least give us a reason why you don’t feel responsible in the least for this bullshit?

If you can’t answer, here you go asshole:

https://mafiareturns.com/manage/retire.php

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $520,000 Tip

When its my turn to sit on the MR throne I hope friends & I get this much attention.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

For once, it's not just due to this group being on the 'throne'

They are scumbags for being scumbags. So Kal_El what do you think of the 303's actions listed above, and why? Or did you just come here to make a sarcastic comment?

Report Post Tip

The most offensive thing by far is the comment about izzy's surgery (which I have no knowledge about how ever if it was made is just downright wrong) the rest is game stuff and happens.

Report Post Tip

To be completely honest with you Malcom, I don't care about the game stuff not one tiny bit. I don't even think bloodlining is a necessarily terrible thing.

The other shit? The shit they spoke about Squishy? The slaughter of HD game accounts as revenge for Squishy's administrating the game? It's completely outrageous. 

Please, feel free to ignore it for the in-game points because I really really do not give a fuck about who is bold or who has a gun. The other shit is fucked up though, and I just want to know how they can stand by it. 

As I said I do not condone the mentioning of izzy's surgery I have no proof they said it but if they did it was in terrible taste. The shooting of admin accounts I get the frustration but again probably a better way to go about it, though I don't believe spike was a revenge kill I think they really didn't trust him

Report Post Tip

For me? I feel like the surviving 303 need to sack up and apologize for the rest of their idiot group (the culprits) or get that fucking stupid ass 303 tag out of their profiles. 

You can't claim you had no hand in it, then remain in the group and continue to try to 'honor their memory' 

That would be like me wearing a swastika and saying 'Well, I never slaughtered anyone in WW2 myself!' it's just stupid.

That tag represents the worst group of people that have ever been in charge of this game, ever. Worse than any other clique out there, no group has stooped to such disgusting and depraved levels. 

Then, when they are caught dead to rights, they continue to try to sidestep, ignore, belittle, and continue with their utter arrogance. 

I can't wait to hear the salterino comments.

But I'd be saying this even if they were no named thugs (what they were a year ago lol), you should all be ashamed of you and your groups actions.

https://mafiareturns.com/manage/retire.php

Report Post Tip

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. When my time comes, which is inevitable, I honestly hope my friends and I are talked about this much. Whether it be during the reign or after. Preferably after. 

I have no problem sharing my opinion with you. If its true that someone said something about someone's health, an Admin or not, then that was stupid and uncalled for. A dick move if you will. I don't really feel any type of way about them deciding to bloodline someone. People were bloodlined before and people will continue to get bloodlined regardless of what the rules are. I've never been on the receiving end of a bloodline so idk how to feel about that. I was IA when the scripting thing happened so idk or care about that. If said GF knew about & kept it a secret then it looks bad. If said GF didn't know then its unfortunate for them & their entire district. I don't care about Taegan getting killed. I care even less about the reasons. That's their business.

What I do care about is the massive DD hammer that happened. In the movies (LOL "in the movies" smh) if a mafioso can't change the law, they do something almost as good. They touch the law. Killing like a judge, witness, snitch or something. In this case it was the big dogs killing off the player accounts of staff. I truly and honestly don't see how that's worthy of DD'ing majority of the regime. They killed PLAYER ACCOUNTS. It shouldn't matter for what reason. If I one day decided to go rogue and shoot staff's player accounts for whatever reason, would I have been DD'd too? That entire situation could have been handled differently but I just hope this was a learning experience to both staff and players.

I'm not biased, because I don't really care about 303. I have like lower than average relationships with everyone in 303 besides OJ. This entire thing didn't have to go this far. Just because it was a 303 tag attached to things, it made everyone take their emotions to the highest of heights. To see people talk about how they disliked them more than they did something to change things, is very disgusting.

You seriously compared people having a stupid game tag in their profile to nazis? How stupid are you? congrats you just lost whatever credibility you had just based on such a stupid insensitive statement over a fucking game. 

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I'll say that was a major faux pas. 

Report Post Tip

MalcomReynolds, so are 303 the only group on MR allowed to use hyperbole in their arguments? Trying to discredit a person simply because they exaggerated in an offensive manner is pretty damn weaksauce.

M0RTY, shame on you. The only kind of nazi MR has is grammar nazis. I hope.

He discredited himself. I agreed with a few of his points but to say something like that is ridiculous. Please continue 303 bashing -_- 

Report Post Tip

The number of times people have been compared to nazi regimes on this game is absolutely phenomenal. But if you'd like to think I'm discredited for using the age-old analogy for oppression, I'm okay with that. There are lots of places I could link you where many upstanding individuals freely used the analogy on here but I don't want to argue with you Remy, I've always liked you.

Honestly though guys, my stomach turns when I think about the comment, my palms get clammy. I don't know how to describe it because I've quite honestly never heard someone talk about someone like that before. Those feelings come up whenever I see the silly little tag too. It's not about the symbol itself it's not about the 'game' - again, it's how I feel this group's gang/pack mentality pushed these individuals over a line that should never ever be crossed. I can't think of a good analogy for that.

Report Post Tip
What we also know: PantiesBeDroppin took down 303.
Report Post Tip

(Reposting without the formatting errors, sent a message to Helpdesk to delete the messed up post)

I've been thinking about how to explain this for a while... What I believe M0RTY is trying to get across with his ranting and raving is that 303 as an name, a concept, an entity is irreparably soiled. While not everyone in 303 is corrupt--in reality, the majority of 303 are good, quality people--a few bad apples have tainted the whole bunch.

Multiple members of 303 have committed inarguably deplorable acts while all of their comrades have sat by and done nothing (publicly) about it. I won't say that each and every member of 303 should have attempted to wack these bad apples, but they should have certainly have withdrawn their support and distanced themselves from 303 with alacrity. But what we have seen is pure complacency from the masses to the point where those who really do care have become completely despondent.

Now, when someone is finally fed up but still cares enough to come out and attempt to do something, the only thing someone without a high ranked character can do--talk--he only gets ridicule and attempts to discredit him. That is just plain wrong and there are a lot of people who, if they really care about Mafia Returns, should feel ashamed of themselves.

A handful of people make the game far less enjoyable for 100's of players. Because those 100's of players allow it.

Report Post Tip

Well 303 stated they wouldnt turn on there own but we seen how much that ment to them all i can do is sit and smile sit and smile as the rot finally sets in.

Visas was never loyal to 303 she had no reason to be she was Loyal only to Taegan and the district of Hollywood the rest of the world could burn for all she cared as long as Hollywood was safe. 

She shared some loyalty towards the Loop and Godfather Mako due to the fact that Mako was there for her and Taegan many times and ready to defend any threat posed to Hollywood so Visas had stood ready to defend the loop as well if needed.

Paranoia is what is now the undoing of the clique the same thing we seen with cryhards they have started turning on there own each will look over there shoulder waiting to see if the next to go is them. Secret alliances being formulated behind closed doors cloak and dagger stuff the moves made by the Legend that was Pantiesbedroppin are finally comeing to fruitation as 303 wonder which one of them are next to be turned on for those that dont wear the tag wait a while watch and observe 303 has lost an entire district that was loyal to a 303 member and still have a rat amongst them.

Keep your own districts safe dont be eager to help them you owe them nothing after.

Report Post Tip
For all of the so-called deplorable acts carried out by these chaps; has punishment not already been meted out for the ones against the rules?

The only thing you're stating which will be new information to most people is the alleged comment about Squishy. Whilst, if made, it is in incredibly poor taste, if it wasn't in the game, why should their characters suffer for it? MR shouldn't have secret police who track you down and punish you here for things you do elsewhere, because is that not just "revenge killing" the other way around? It isn't against the game's rules to make shitty comments in private and I think this is the kind of juvenile, tit-for-tat nonsense that has plagued the game for years and needs to be moved away from. If someone wants to associate with people who would make comments which others may find reprehensible, that is ultimately their prerogative.

As for calls to abandon the name or group tag, I know from personal experience these type of continued attacks serve to enforce a siege mentality rather than drive people apart. If you really want 303 gone, you should try closing your mouth and stop giving them an enemy to fight. Plus, you're boring as fuck, so shutting up would have the added benefit of me not having to read anymore of these pathetic attempts to get the ruling body DD'd.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $150,000 Tip
Well said barry!
Report Post Tip

He's boring you Barry? How about everything you say is boring, because it's the same every time. This is a public forum and last time I checked, people can post whatever they want.... Thanks

Report Post Tip

It's boring me as well Smoke.

He's personating me on my helpdesk name and trying to troll and get a reaction.

You know if no one paid the peanut gallery any attention, he'd bugger off quick.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303303 - The Scumbag Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL