Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 15:03:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
303303 - The Scumbag Collective Started by: M0RTY on Nov 05, '14 03:53

AnneHathaway, you just got stomped on by Squishy Lol. The fact you thought you knew who the DL quote was from along with defending Capt-Cook, (Self pro-claimed 303 Boss/Starter) shows and tells me you aren't very smart.. :) kthxbai, AnneHathaway.

P.s - When is your next good movie going to come out?

Report Post Tip

Cpt-Cook** Breaking Bad is an amazing show by the way. Lol.

Report Post Tip
LOL!! Good one, Smokey!!
Report Post Tip

Wow I feel like I just watched Inception

I had no idea Squishy was 303, this changes everything!

Report Post Tip
Izzy is not part of the 303...he IS the 303...
Izzy created the 303 a long time ago, and instilled us in its preasence. After a while, people began to reject the 303 they couldjt handle its alternate reality and in time the began to resist it. A faction was created to fight the program. The men and women you persicute were trying to free your minds...izzy, not wanting the system to break down began to fight the rebbellion. With his army of agents, coded into his reality. We see them only as helpdeskers...but they are infact formidable serious of codes and programs designed to hunt down the rebels and delete them from the system.
basically, kyuby is keano reeves. Cantillon is morphos and I am tank.
Report Post Tip
Roy keano reeves? The plot thickens
Report Post Tip
"M0RTY, shame on you. The only kind of nazi MR has is grammar nazis. I hope."

Nazi is already pleural. You wouldn't say chineeses...
Report Post Tip

Squishy Guess that's why it used to say -Mario but hell just another thing you can steal from him eh? 

Report Post Tip
AnneHathaway, Squishy could not have highlighted the inaccuracy and silliness of your initial post any kinder, in my opinion. The #divinelunacy quote in question has been present for as long as I can remember, it possibly even spans the earlier incarnation of the game.
Report Post Tip
Pretty sure tiggy said it. Might be wrong though.
Report Post Tip
I always thought it arose in the period between games in #mafia and was transplanted here and into #divinelunacy by tiggy when she was an admin prior to Squishy being involved with MR.
Report Post Tip
Squishy hasnt always been here? But I thought he made the game?
Report Post Tip

More than likely right Barry. Just seem to remember it to always be credited it to her in #dl.

If my MR history is correct FullMetal and Mario created this place after .org turned into a proper poo game after tonyB returned. Izzy was left drifting about until he returned here, offered to help and got more and more involved from there as he knew a lot of the original coding etc. Where as mario and FM had put it together from memory (and did an incredible job. It has then evolved to where it is now after becoming more than just a tribute game to the original .org. Hence the name MafiaReturns.

Report Post Tip

I am not reading this entire thread but you forgot 303 stealthing bg's of people.

Report Post Tip

Ohhhh M0rty, aka Whitey, you're not that hard to pick out of the crowd, or as incog as people might've thought. Above all that though, you're a piece of shit hypocrite. But it's my own fault for not listening to people when they told me I couldn't trust you like I wanted to. No one to blame except myself there. Using all the in game examples to try and make us look like out of character pieces of shit, but you fall back on some thing that were said about Squishy? Propaganda at its best, considering you got the other thread taken down for telling someone to go die in real life. 

You wanna talk about the 303 though??? Nahhhh, lets talk about you now since you've had your turn.

For a group that you hate so much, you really did a TON of asskissing to try and be one of us. Without even really knowing anyone except for a few of us, you were begging me to make you 303 and put you up for vote. You got laughed out of the room. I didn't even bring it up because I knew how much of a shit idea it was. Every week I had to listen to your cheese puff eating ass walk up to me and ASK me to make you 303. Lol no. Eventually you quit asking, but you weren't any fucking angel either. 

"Mako can I pleeeease play district roulette. PLEAAAASEEE. I never get to have any fun."

"Mako please let me bloodline some of these people. Your enemies are my enemies." [Insert constant begging and overusage of the word please here]

The point is, the things that you're calling us out on? Yeah, you were begging little asshole on TS. A straight pain in my ass when I had to repeat saying "no", hoping you would finally quit taking what I said with a grain of sand. 

Or we can talk about how you thought Morty had something against you, and switched you over to emo mode. Getting a few jokes tossed your way made you feel like you were being picked on, which in turn, made you start to not like the 303. Because you didn't know to take a joke and things changed when you felt like you were the butt end of them. Which isn't even close to accurate, because the joking is harmless taking the piss out of each other is just the way we are with each other. You took that to heart, and thus we can see the Whitey that it made you become. A little snitch bitch, in all reality. A person who would rather run to the admins than anything else, that 'anything else' being just a player on the game. 

But that's also my fault. I was the one who wouldn't let you randomly shoot people or bloodline people, even though you begged like a little whinny bitch. Or when you wanted to burn bodies on the streets and I wouldn't let you do that either. Truth is, you honestly don't know fuck all about everything you think you do. And the fact that you complain about some of the things that you WHINED to be involved in, makes you a hypocritical cuntsniffer. What objection did you exactly have when I asked you to kill Squishy's playing account? Unless the word "locals" means something else in a foreign language, you didn't have fuck all for an opinion to be a LHM to a GF of that district. 

Hell, you even argued with Cassi looooooooooooool. Sorry, had a moment there. It's hilarious that anyone could have a problem with Cassi. And from what I understand, you said some nasty shit to her. What an upstanding guy you are, kinda like the rest of us :S

So go back to your hole, Whitey, where you belong. Continue to be the admin asskisser and run to them about every little thing you 'think' was said about them (Read the entire thread, you're wrong with about 75% of the things you've claimed we've said/done). God knows that everyone hated you when you were just a normal player on the game, so have to have someone on your side, right? 

Stay the whinny bitch that you are. 

Cory Chase out.

xoxoxoxoxo

Report Post Tip

Bieber! Sing us a song!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303303 - The Scumbag Collective
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL