Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:08:24
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
WhatsApp War Started by: Jimmy_The_Weed on Nov 05, '14 22:16
While at work, something occurred to me.
A lot of crews use What's App to help communicate faster during times of war, and these messages must contain words like kill, hit and wack, used over and over again.
So the funny bit, the FBI and GCHQ and all the other intelligence agencies have programs that pick out key words on message apps, so what must these message's look like from the outside. HAHAHA
Report Post Tip

I've had some very weird conversations on the phone when walking in times square about killing people... 

Report Post Tip

Considering they are not going to often be in combination with other buzzwords that would indicate terrorism, I doubt they care.

Report Post Tip
I know, but looking in from the outside, the messages must be a little scary to read.
Report Post Tip

they have much worse to dig through. talking about killing jimmy_the_weed wouldn't even put a blipp on their radar. do let us know though when your door gets kicked in. :P

Report Post Tip

My boss is terrified of me now lol He once overheard me talking about another mafia game. And I had said that they finally took so and so out and that it was ok he deserved to die anyways. and that we would pick off any problems that should arise in the future lol I never bothered to let him know i was talking about a game lol shouldn't of been so nosey XD

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Haha I've had many akward public calls. I remember a few years back we got moved on first and my crew leader called i was standing in McDonald's line and got the call cl said hand died. I was like wtf alright I'll wake the hitters and we will get to killing. Old lady in front of me had a terrfied look on her face

Report Post Tip

Haha brilliant!!! I am surprised more people haven't been pulled up on it when it comes to public calls lol

Report Post Tip

All I'm going to say, is that it's a good job PaulHeyman and I live in Liverpool, because some of the conversations we've had on buses would probably be enough to get us arrested in like any other city int he UK.

Report Post Tip
I actually got fired once, because my boss read an open Skype chat in which I asked my buddy to wire me some money so I could buy cocaine...
Report Post Tip

Considering they are not going to often be in combination with other buzzwords that would indicate terrorism, I doubt they care.

"We need to kill entire (insert city/district here)"

*knock knock* "Department of Homeland Security OPEN THA DOOR!"

Report Post Tip
My girlfriend pulled me up on a whatsapp message she saw when I put my phone down, mid convosation with desmond. When he was telling me I was moving to detroit. She saw the part that said "get as much money together as you can, your going tonight. Be ready to leave asap" part and thought I was planning to run away with a man id met on the internet. Aaakkkwaaard!
Report Post Tip

At least now she'll be prepared for that day when it comes, Genocide..

Report Post Tip

AlabamaWorley paving the way for his proposal there. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Well ill just have to hold out till desmand is ready to settle for me :p
Report Post Tip
Best thread I've read in a while, guys!
Report Post Tip

Maria's right. On the bus on Wednesday I was talking about shooting something, when she reminded me that it's probably best not to say things like that too loud. You forget people around you don't know the context!

Report Post Tip
Worst incident I dis was in the city courthouse to pay for a traffic ticket. Was on phone talking about shooting durdens asking for locations and then asked what price of coke was. The looks I got were priceless. Thinking back probably wasn't best place for that phone call.
Report Post Tip

I did that last year with a cop standing behind me in Wal-Mart :( had to exsplain and show him MafiaReturns I was like well no one rollplays Cops Lmao

Report Post Tip

To me I laugh as I remember my college days walking through the halls with my roommates while we continued playing D&D.

It would be weird to see and hear for sure but not hard to figure out if looked into at any length.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: WhatsApp War
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL