Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:37
Page:  1 
Going back Started by: Mari on Nov 06, '14 22:07

It is a nice crisp fall day. I did not have anything better to do really, so I decided to look around LA, Mom's old haunts. My first stop was a bar. Walking in the door, there was not a bell or anything, I guess the barkeep just knew customers were coming in. I suppose you get that way working here for years. The bar was in good condition, a nice dark mahogany trim, then a white and gray marble for the table.. just beautiful really. The stools were a lighter brown leather, with clean gold legs, very comfortable seating. The barkeep was dressed nicely in a crisp white shirt and the blackest of black bow tie, with black pants to match the bow tie.

​After I slid my slender frame into the stool, the barkeep asked what I wanted to drink. I just asked for a coke for now. I could hear in the background, a sound...then I heard it.. it was WMOB it said. Must be a radio station, I thought.They had some great music on as well as news, sports and just about anything else you wanted to know. I scan the bar looking around at the decor, and could see my mom sitting here too, and maybe coming here often for a refreshing drink after a hard day of work.

By the time I have taken a good look around, the coke is sitting in front of me, with ice, but not too much, and a straw. I place my slender fingers around the plastic straw, and stir the coke a lil bit, hearing the ice cubes smack the side of the glass. The coke slide down my throat a lil rough, feeling the bubbles glide down and tickle my nose. I could almost see Mom sitting next to me, having a drink with me. I had wondered if the barkeep remembered her, but then I figured with all of the people that stroll through here, he wouldn't know her probably.

Report Post Tip

Beautiful fall day, leaves are encircling me in the wind...you know what people say about that, the spirit of the dead or some shit.. shrugs. My hands itchy and need to do something. The streets were empty or so it seemed. I see a handsome older gentleman, who was seemingly not paying much attention. I debated on Pick pocketing him or something worse. He was dressed like he had money. It almost felt like I would be robbing my grandfather or something.. but I figured  I could use the money anyways...

I was dressed rather nicely myself, slinky black dress and heels, the skirt sitting just above my knees, hugging my shapely form. Laughing.. thinking the guy may get a hard on or something, cause a pretty girl will be giving him attention that he never gets anymore. Slowly and carefully, watching him, I flash a nice smile for his old blue eyes to pick up, and he smiles back as his old blue eyes are drawn to my ample breasts sorta peeking out of the top of the dress. Laughing in my head thinking, they never stop doing that.

I brush up against him, and something below just pops up, just as I thought it would. Of course I make like it was all an accident, and placing my hands on him appearing like I am making sure he is okay, I quickly grab his wallet out of his back pocket. Slowly walk away from him, wondering how long it will take for him to notice what really happened. Opening the wallet in a hidden area that wouldn't draw any attention, I see a few hundred dollars. All cash. no plastic. Hmm the older people don't really like new things like credit cards, they think cash is safer. Hehe, safer my ass, well safer for me to get to, and spend however I want!

Report Post Tip

It really has been a good time traveling in her footsteps, where she once walked these streets. Walking the same streets, I hear peoples' speeches some interesting and some well, not so much-- but I still hang around to see what people say. I hear the Godfathers speaking, and learn about this council thing and some of the things they have decided on, I hear a speech from my own crew member, Sal, about respect...and a few other things. It seems there is always something to see, do or listen to here.. and surely people have opinions about it.

I continue walking about being observant and learning all I can about these streets and the people on them. I do a few pick pockets here and there, giggling thinking about the pick pocketing, because that is just fun trying to get one over on some unsuspecting idiot. I have made some fast cash that way and sometimes lots of it (weg). Mhm, I could settle in nicely here.. some good times already have been had and hopefully many more are to come. Lastly, I do want to make her proud.

Report Post Tip

A light bulb goes off in my head  about a pickpocket...dress like a homeless person and acting crazy, I would convince an unsuspecting person to give me their valuables.. then if a cop comes around, and takes them away..lmao. I run to a costume shop...amazingly there is still a sale going on. I buy a hat with holes and looking dirty...and some clothes too, really making myself look like I need some new clothes.

Exiting the costume shop, all excitedly, I almost run home and get dressed and put a lil bit of make up on to look even more unkempt. I know i have to act a bit crazy, which shouldn't be hard...and with these fake black teeth, I will look like I really need a dentist. Looking at myself in the mirror, I think I could pass for a person like that. I start to think of the crazy stuff I would be saying.. maybe breaking out of a mental hospital? Hmmm.. well either way, it has to be believable.

After I think I am ready, I head to the park where my victim, I mean new friend will be. I see a person that just sat down...I wait... I observe him a bit first to see if I could catch him.. giggling a lil bit as it seems he would be perfect. I have a bag to "feed the birds". cause that will be the cover for the supposed break out.

Striking up a conversation with the gentleman... I begin acting crazy, feeding the birds, talking about some breakout I will be doing... I tell him I need his newspaper for a second, and he looks confused already. (grins) I put a few things in there, and tell him we will need them for this breakout.

I continue talking with him, until one of the head people from the hospital comes walking by. Of course the gentleman next to me sees no one, and is even more confused. I begin talking with this hospital personel, and relay to the gentleman next to me that they thought that he was hiding something, which I said that he wasn't, but that the gentleman had to open his paper....By this time I had convinced the gentleman to slip his watch and his money clip into the paper. I went back and forth with this conversation with the imaginary hospital staff and the gentleman.

Then a cop came around, walking his beat, and wanted to know what was going on.. I of course was implying the gentleman was nuts, as the gentleman sat there and explained what I had told him. The cop believed that the gentleman was nuts, as none of what he said made any sense whatsoever. The cop then picked the gentleman by the arm and hauled him away, leaving me with the money clip and the watch in the newspaper! With a wicked evil grin, I stood up off of the bench and proceeded to the jewelry store, "All That Glitters", I worked with ShayD in. Damn, a pick pocket has never been so much fun  then just right then!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Going back
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL