Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 10:10:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Betrayal: Genocide, Lies and Murder! Started by: Mr_Kuku on Nov 08, '14 12:46

Let's just say that I'm taking my responsabilites to my new crew seriously

Report Post Tip

I am very glad to hear that Mr_Kuku. It is about time your bloodline settled down to a serious life of crime.

I am also glad to see your family stand here before us and say they will accept new blood and not judge them. Despite the fact said blood has already come out to these streets and called out a Godfather. However, as this act was committed before joining said family this misdemeanor maybe should be allowed to slide. Providing that family are confident that such an outburst from their members will not have a repeat performance and the member has been shown the error of his ways.

We must, after all, be fair to new blood to these shores.

Report Post Tip

It seems the tail is wagging the dog in Transporter's crew.

Their member whores aren't au fait with the Streets and recruited me.  Their boss found out and went nuts.

And now they look ridiculous because they dropped me.

Petulant, weak, disorganised and pathetic.

Report Post Tip

Ah. I see Mr_Kuku. I wonder what Fast-Fingers-Freddy has to say on this matter now?

I feel a bit daft now for praising them after taking a risk on you. But I suppose it was always on the cards.

Report Post Tip

I stand by my last post

I am always willing to give anyone a chance but when you continue to shoot yourself in your own foot I have no control over the end result or your future.

Sorry it came to this

Report Post Tip

Freddy, your Boss overruled you.  You're a decent guy, but your boss hasn't got his shiz together and made him, and you, look like fucking idiots.

Report Post Tip

What was that Fast-Fingers?

New blood as all well and good but when the first thing the idiot does is call out and threaten a Godfather, than i would expect anyone with half a brain to understand he has a death wish. As for my "complaint" i don't Believe airing one's views correct as they were is a complaint.

As for Forgiving all past misdemeanors was it? If your rude that's one thing but i doubt if i went up to anyone not Just a Godfather, and thretend them i doubt they would forget it. Ive gotten mails asking not to Recruit for less than that. 

Report Post Tip

Sebasian...  Nope, never heard of you.  So lame you can't even write your own name correctly.

You're a no mark, a nobody, trying to get noticed by following me on the Streets.

Kuku throws his empty coffee cup at SebasianSky and strolls off.

Report Post Tip

It wasn't forgiving past misdemeanors. It was allowing them to slide. Allowing them to slide providing that Godfather Genocide was willing. By giving a man new to this world the chance to learn from his mistakes, from someone willing to teach him and hopefully become a pillar of a our society. I know orders of death have gone out for less but then other people have got away with far more than what Kuku dd here. It all depends on the people affected. Surely?

Now, Freddy only did what any good man should do and he defended his family. These is nothing wrong in that. I applaud him. I am glad to see some proud of their families and happy to stand behind their decisions. Sadly, sometimes this bites you on the arse. As is the case this time. But never stop being proud Freddy. Especially of a family willing to reform new blood.

Report Post Tip

Brendan, this was a case of the whores whoring, they hadn't heard of me and were unaware of the kerfuffle on the Streets.

Until the ban on whoring is ressurrected, such things will continue.

Where's that funster Prem when you need a bit of Draconian backbone on the Streets... 

Report Post Tip

Never said i wanted to be know, and my name is spelled perfectly fine. 

As for following you its a very unfortunate part of you Posting against my Godfather. 

Report Post Tip

Already starting to cost you, Genocide, and there's plenty more where that came from.  Expect a lot more hits.  

I reckon that killing Kuku will cost you about $40M within a week or so.

11/08 14:16AnonymousLilJimmy$100,114Bearly a leader, kills members for lack of drug unit increase(Buy Off)11/09 11:57Mr_KukuTuggernuts$125,114Low hanging fruit of a scumbag(Buy Off) (Cancel)11/09 11:58Mr_KukuTuggernuts$125,114As above(Buy Off) (Cancel)11/09 11:58Mr_KukuLilJimmy$125,114Scumbag\'s lackey(Buy Off) (Cancel)11/09 11:59Mr_KukuGenocide$200,000Scumbag(Buy Off) (Cancel)

Report Post Tip

You "fucked the dog" literally to get where you are ass kisser Sebasian.

If you are unhappy with a members contribution why not ask them before pulling the trigger? Because that is not why you did it. 

Genocide is sucking up to gain influence. This will include lying and backstabbing anyone who gets in his way. 

Go get em Kuku. Don't forget Sebasian while you are at it.

Report Post Tip
Looks like kuku is "incognito"
I wonder who he might be D:
*cough*
Report Post Tip

Nope not Kuku. Squishy can confirm that. That's coming form someone who knows you and yours better than Kuku ever did.

Report Post Tip
Ooooh.ive got a stalker D:
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Betrayal: Genocide, Lies and Murder!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL