Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:33:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Plumbers: Recruiting! Started by: Mr_Kuku on Nov 08, '14 13:07

Friends, it is high time that a petty grievance of mine was dressed up as a feud and claimed as a revolution.

I can offer you no riches, little glory (I keep that for myself) but what I can offer you is the chance at life.

At living.

Life springs from death, and we want to destabilize the enemies of progress and rattle those that would oppose us.

I want the stealthy, the reckless and the bored to contact me.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $5,020,000 Tip

Do you guys deal, with large bloackages?

Report Post Tip

No, we deal with that which needs dealt with.

Report Post Tip
Sebasian left a huge cloger in the g
hq toilets. You free to deal with that?
Handling shit seems to be a speciality of yours.
Report Post Tip

Genocide, I'll bet you $5M that within three weeks, you will regret your outburst of words and murder.

Report Post Tip
Jolly good. I look forward to it. If it means I dont have to deal with fuckwits like you anymore.
Report Post Tip

Oh but you will.  You will.

The last time The Plumbers were unleashed on this thing, bodies littered the Streets.

Report Post Tip
Well Hello there MR Kuku. I don't pretty much understand your plan, Are you hiring guns but for free? In LaCosa Nostra nothing is free matey and if you have 5 millions to place a bet with Genocide why not pay those you're trying to hire?

Archy chuckles to himself

Not that I am showing interest in your proposition but it quite amuses me the shit you and your bloodline keep bringing to our streets. May be you should follow Genocide's advice and may be start with cleaning the toilets, till may be (Who knows?) one day you'd make enough money and hire a few good guns to help you with your plan.
Report Post Tip

I don't pay my associates.  And why would I?

Report Post Tip

Hmmm... Does one need to know how to unclog a toilet to join, Mr. KuKu for KuKu Puffs?

Report Post Tip

These so-called Plumbers unclog the toilet that is our world. We must put our faith into their able experienced hands, in the hopes that all the stinky go washes away, leaving a crisp wonderful new world behind.

Report Post Tip
First of all, you are nothing more than an innocent civilian that gods would punish any of us for killing. You aren't a member of this organization so you can have associates.

Second of all, even if you weren't and you were (somehow) organizing an underground organization to hit some highly ranked mobsters of our society, you'd need much more than just your awesomeness to convince them.

Archy chuckles again

Oh wait, you don't even have that.

Third of all as I said before, nothing here is free. If your bloodline has ran around these streets for enough time for you to learn something -I doubt that you did-, you would know that nothing is free.
Report Post Tip

Surely his bloodline has been around long in these streets, one of the longest even, I think. It's all about what kind of knowledge to collect and memorize and what kind to leave around as useless litter.

Report Post Tip
Nov 08, 13:55:33 Someone has tipped you $50,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
  Nov 08, 13:55:11 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
  Nov 08, 13:55:02 Someone has tipped you $40,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
Report Post Tip

The last time The Plumbers were unleashed on this thing, bodies littered the Streets.

Seems to me that a plumber who can't keep the sewers clean, really ain't such a good plumber...

I recommend starting slow.

1. Take the crap you spew out in the streets, shove it down your toilet.
  2. Flush
  3. When it starts to overflow, take a deep breath and start plunging.
  4. When it stops overflowing, and flushes - You have succeeded!

Wash, Rinse and Repeat for 30 days.

Then go find a job as a plumber.

Report Post Tip

This is quite entertaining to watch. but is this really necessary?

Report Post Tip

You can kill the revolutionary, but not the revolution!

Nov 09, 12:33:51 You wacked Percival back
Report Post Tip

A revolution? Now that's always an interesting matter.
I wonder how this must be given shape? What do you plan to do Mr_Kuku?
What is the revolution against anyway? Or just the "general waste in the toilet?"

I think i have to agree with TIIYAH

Report Post Tip
I'd like to join.
Report Post Tip

I'd like to join too.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Plumbers: Recruiting!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL