Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 02:51:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Masquerade Ball Started by: -Draven- on Nov 08, '14 16:28

Smoked rolled up, all coked out. He walks in and sees all of the people having a good time. Smoke does another line, then leaves.

Report Post Tip

Draven looks at all the people that are drinking and dancing and a few that are even blazing and she smiles. This journey has been the most amazing one. She raises her glass and smiles. 

Were on our last leg guys! She takes a small sip of her drink and then winks as she runs through the middle of the crowd that is half drunk. THE JAILS ARE FULL!!!

She takes down her entire glass with one swig as she starts running down the street towards the NY jail simply smiling and laughing the entire way. She was on cloud nine and was so happy that so many could be on this journey with her.

Report Post Tip

Aliens stepped into the room and looked around. His fingers brushing down his perfectly tailored tuxedo. His grey fingers touched the gold buttons as he unbuttoned his jacket and got comfortable. Looking around he saw a lot of familiar faces, a lot of friends. He plucked a cigarette from his gold inlaid case and pressed it against his lips. Striking a match on the table in front of him he smiled as he saw a bottle of scotch before him.

Ahh now this is what I need. He mumbled to himself, as he grabbed the bottle and walked around, taking in the sights and enjoying the party before him.

Walking up to -Draven- he was taken aback at her demeanor and the comfort he felt. He looked up from his small figure into the eyes of a full blown woman. His mouth dropped slightly looking at the way she was dressed and then he remembered that he needed to say something.

Hello Miss Draven. I am Aliens.

Extending his hand he giggled at her reaction to his warm soft skin. His body generated heat from the outside in, unlike humans so he felt much warmer on the outside to all who touched his exterior. 

May I dance with you Miss Draven?

Aliens stepped up to -Draven- and held his hands on her waist for that was as high as they could reach, his large glassy eyes stared up as they danced to the music, at the end of the song he stopped and bowed low from the waist.

That was very pleasurable Miss Draven. Thank you for the honor.

May I congratulate you on the journey you have undergone. It is almost over, you will get there. You will achieve greatness that only a select few are born for. Relish that moment, enjoy it. For your line will always look back on it. You are the one. I am proud to be your little Alien.

Aliens snapped his fingers at his bodyguard Tony and at once the man was there with two glasses and the bottle of scotch Aliens had lifted off the table.

Would you care for a drink Miss Draven?

Report Post Tip

Draven looked down at the odd looking creature that danced very well and nodded. She realized that she hadn't had a single drink since she had cleared out the jails in NY and was quiet parched. 

She watched the little man rush to grab a beer. Howd you know that was what I was wanting? She took a large sip and laughed a little as some accidently spilt as she did. I'm not always graceful. She shrugged a bit. 

You know though Aliens you are completely correct this is a moment that I will never forget. It's something I hold very special not just for me but for all of The Loop. The entirety of them is amazing and to see them all helping so much lifts my spirits so much more then I could have ever thought. You know.. She nudged him. That doesn't just hold for The Loop though it's for all of those that have helped and continue to. 

She took a large gulp of her beer and then listened to the music and smiled.

Report Post Tip

Ajani walked into the party in his finest tuxedo he could have tailored to fit him. His advisers had been nagging he would be late and he should leave. Sometimes he thought of them as annoying parents saying go to school. However they had been right this time, he was very late but he was always a bit of a slacker and procrastinator. He made his way to the punch bowl and filed a glass. After looking around he noticed -Draven- finishing a dance with Aliens. Ajani walked up to -Draven- and shook her hand.

"Good evening -Draven- I have been here all night I swear. It's just you were so busy I did not want to bother you."

Ajani chuckled.

"Okay, okay maybe you got me I just got here, but it's only because I was busting my butt for you. It was a sad time when Mako made a untimely passing. But I must say you have stepped up and steered the reins in the right direction for The Loop. He would be proud of what you have done. I am also impressed with this party you have thrown."

Ajani took a large gulp of the punch.

Report Post Tip

Draven gave Ajani a hard pat on the back and laughed as she watched him spit out his drink. Sorry.. I had to? Was for you trying to say that you were here the entire time. Think I wouldn't notice you missing after days?

She shook her head at him and then laughed a bit. 

Ajani that means a lot coming from you. You have been with The Loop for a very long time and you have been such an important person to each of us here. Anything at all that was needed you have been there. And while you did show up late..... She lifted an eyebrow as she watched him look down slightly. You showed up just on time. She gave a smile as she got a refill of her drink. 

She began looking around for TinyTina and spotted her off in a corner talking to some dark stranger. She started to walk towards her and then stopped as she thought for a moment not to ruin her good time, and then she thought better.

Hey Aliens... Can you sneak up on someone? Very quietly? She watched as the eager Aliens nodded his head.

Report Post Tip

After waiting outside for what felt like forever and a bazillion years Tina sighed as Ted wasn’t coming…any time soon. She finished off the bottle of bubbly and tossed it into the bushes. Tina then went up to her room and changed for the ball. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, then she slipped the fox mask over her face and skipped down stairs to the ball.

Tina lurked around for a bit. She noticed many faces. There were many faces around. Some she knew, some she didn’t. Those she knew she smiled at or waved at or just simply looked at. There was MeyerLansky who was yelling about how he wanted whiskey and fruit punch. Or maybe it was just fruit punch or maybe he wanted to punch someone for a glass of whiskey. Mari was there. Tina waved to the woman she had never met. Some random guy named Striation crashed the party and became an embarrassment.

TinyTina watched SebasianSky make paper art right in front of her boss. Everyone needed a talent. Frank_Ligambi took to the floor like the king of dance. When The_Dutchman arrived he didn’t even say hello to anyone, he just went straight to the bar. Tina found Draven from across the room and she smiled at her boss. Tina was happy to see her happy and having a good time, finally. Tina was happy with the comment LF gave her boss, yes, Draven was a queen. BadWolf was yelling. 

Just as Tina was about to make another round around the place to see what the likes of BigBlack were doing, she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled at the handsome devil in front of her. One Mr Zack_Morris. He opened his mouth and asked her something, but she was so caught up in his charm, his luscious head of hair, his velvety voice she didn’t even hear him. She smiled, no, her mouth hung open like jesus stood in front of her. But this was better, much better.

Huh? 

She asked dumbfounded. 

Report Post Tip

Aliens blinked at -Draven- who stood before him asking if he could sneak up on someone. His short stature and build allowed him to move quietly, something his enemies always forgot when they fucked with anyone Aliens cared about. He smirked quietly to himself, whoever miss draven needed him to take care of would die a very sudden death. Intoxication by bullet was his specialty, he would show miss draven he was trustworthy of any task bestowed upon him.

I can do anything you wish Miss Draven.

Aliens nodded his head eagerly and waited for her word. Plucking another cigarette from his case he noticed his glass was near empty, so while -Draven- put her thoughts together he quickly finished what was left in his glass and refilled it. Offering those in the nearest of vicinities a refresher on their own scotches. He could see The Loop was a group of folks that knew where liquor belonged, in their stomachs!

He inhaled his cigarette and listened carefully to what -Draven- required of him. He frowned, it was a joke, no bullet was needed. Alas, he would do it as requested. he eagerly, flicked his cigarette to the ground and set his glass down before creeping on TinyTina.

Aliens walked up behind TinyTina and poked her butt from behind and then slinked into the shadows and giggled quietly, the poor girl wouldn't know what hit her.

Report Post Tip

Draven nearly howled laughing as she watched TinyTina turn around in wonderment of who had poked her. She had been drinking a glass of wine and she spit it out her nose. TinyTina had been a long time friend of hers and even her mothers and as they had grown up she played jokes on her. Draven watched as TinyTina turned and glared at her. 

Shrugging Draven mouthed. I couldn't help it. The smile appeared on TinyTina's face and Draven returned that smile. So many memories began to flood her as she continued on pushing. She thought of the first time TinyTina came into the HQ and how happy Draven was. Draven knew that it wasn't expected but it was more then there. So many people through out her journies had helped her. 

Looking down she realized Alien had returned and she handed him a drink. Thanks! The creases of her lips formed a smile and she looked over at TinyTina and raised her glass. At this moment she was happy. So close and pushing on but so happy.

Report Post Tip

It was made official in the streets that The Loop now had their Godmother Draven in her rightful position at the top. She decided to finally make her toast toward this momentous occasion. Trying to gather the words to say and her voice (that had almost left), She stepped up

This is a very special time for all of us, it is a time for us all to come together and learn how to not just work together, but to become friends and with time eventually one big family, Not just for those who have been here for a while but also for us newbies. So i ask that everyone raises their glasses for Godmother Draven! Hip Hip Hooray!

Raising her glass with a cheers, she then downs the glass in one hit.  Starting to feel a too tiddly from that wine (of which she thought was not possible), she had to take a seat, her legs were quite sore dancing in heels all night long. She was going to be happy when she finally went home and took them off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Masquerade Ball
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL