Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 11:44:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Reason for Siobhan's demise Started by: Amethyst on Nov 09, '14 17:20

Haha. I'm not going to bother to respond to the majority of this because it is mostly whining and the constant "blah blah, no loyals" shit I see every takedown. Thank you captain obvious for the news. At ease!

As for TheArrow - I mailed Siobhan more than 12 hours prior to her death. No response. Okay. Maybe she was busy, maybe she forgot to reply? I don't know. I forgave it, but remembered it.

I mailed her again, with a title of "Urgent", hoping for it to get her attention. She did not reply. I waited 6 hours for a response of some sort.. But it never came.

However, on a very related note, she was seen on IRC avenue and she was seen by a board relaying information as to when people would be available to die, even signing her name by multiple ones. She had time to murder bums, she had time to talk to her friends, but she didn't have time to speak to a New York Godfather who was offering to pay for her entire fucking move?

Disrespectful. I talked to Chairman Godmother Amethyst about it and she knew as well as I did, it was the last straw. The New York Godfathers (Cantillon, Amethyst and I[We had our meeting before Future assumed the role]) had decided in a 3-0 vote to move Ladyfighter, Don of Brooklyn, one of the strongest members of the New York alliance, to Queens to assume the role of Godmother.

The late Godfather JohnnyNoName had made sure Siobhan had her place in this world though. She was -suppose- to be sent to Detroit, but she was hesitant for some reason. She had no reason to be other than paranoia? I don't know. However after Johnny, Bloody and Pauly died, she no longer wanted to move.. But we had other plans for Queens.

It was a simple act of disrespect towards me when I had been so kind before, and a New York powerplay to assume the fifth seat on our Godfather Council.

Report Post Tip

I can't believe people are debating this. The godfathers/mother decided to give a totally unwarranted explanation (they had no need to explain themselves to us) and people are still complaining? When you are in a crew and your leader/lhm/rhm tries to get in contact with you and you ignore them, it usually ends with a bullet. So why should the same not happen when your Godfather wants to contact you?

As for loyalty there probably were some who were confused and wanted blood but that's why this announcement was made. The others could have been at odds with how she was conducting business.

Regardless, what's important is that it happened and to look forward and not keep arguing over what has been done. 

Report Post Tip
4fterburner. I'd just like to say that I'm relieved that not everybody shares your opinion. It riles me when people try to look down upon the average gangster.

We are not street dogs.

I see nothing wrong with leaders explaining the removal of another leader. Personally, I see it as common sense and good for the business to give some kind of explanation. Communication is always key to any form of success. These streets are what our society has been built upon.
Report Post Tip
Coming from Johnny I know that he had a future for Siobhan, a future he had told me about prior and told to keep quiet. I do indeed know for fact that coming out of the mouth of a non-303 that Siobhan was suppose to move to Detroit for her own district and this was planned far before Johnny's demise.

I don't know what happened in the past few days as I am a nobody however I will say that Kyubey can be a mean Kitty Bunny at times, but he doesn't lie. If he was willing to pay for an entire move and was ignored knowing that they had plans to move LF to Queens and wanted to do it promptly then I see no reason to why we are bashing people who from what I can tell made the right decision.

Should they have allowed more time? Sure, but if IRC activity, in game mail activity, IA list activity, were all monitored and all were active by Siobhan then you cannot argue the fact that they were being ignored and that they dealt with it the way that they should have.
Report Post Tip

I know the plan was to move Sio to Detroit John and my father discussed it many times basically the only thing ever holding her back from it was money , before my father died and my father and her were discussing what was going to happen in the future.

My father told her she could still go get her own district if she wanted since Johnny did want that and she was all for it I am not sure what changed her mind maybe it was the fear of death who knows but something stopped her. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reason for Siobhan's demise
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL