Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 10:23:47
Page:  1 
The Queen arrives in Queens Land Started by: LF on Nov 09, '14 17:57

While her crew was enjoying the big meal made by Dollface and Chuckie, LF decides to open the letter she received from Amethyst before they sailed to Colombia. She was not supposed to open it before the deal with the biggest Colombian Coffee Plant® was made. And since the signed agreement was in her possession and the first delivery was on board, she met the requirement.

The letter contained following message:

LF when you read this letter and you are sailing home, I want you to know you have to make a detour. I am sorry I could not tell you earlier because all this was still a secret and should have been done while you were at sea.
Brooklyn is under construction right now and we had plans to use your harbor and factory for other businesses.

That is why we prepared another location for you to sail to and build up your family residence again.   The entrance from the sea to your new location can be found at Breezy Point, Queens. I think you already know the area from delivery goods there with the boat.
You must have been wondering why Abed and Azariphale could not travel with you to Colombia, but they had to stay behind to prepare your new building.

It is sad for me seeing you leaving Brooklyn, but you deserve your own spot in New York.

Good luck LF and have a safe journey.

After a few seconds of disbelieve, LF ran to the messroom.

Loitador members, I just read a letter from Amethyst I was not supposed to read until after we made the last deal. This is a big surprise and a challenge for all of us.

Instead of sailing home to Brooklyn, we have to sail home to Queens. We are getting the opportunity to start running our own District.
This is fantastic news and I cannot thank Amethyst enough. I know it is sad we have to leave our friends in Brooklyn, but now we can grow and build up Queens.

All members also were in a sort of a shock and after a few seconds Broly shouted:

Hail to LF, new Godmother of Queens.

Thank you Broly, you are right, I will take the position of Godmother in Queens. That also means we need to have another crew in Queens. So Broly, are you willing to run your own family?

Broly, astonished by this announcement was stuttering and answered: ye ah ye ah Hell YES!!

LF laughs to see her LeftHand like this.

That is arranged then. Let's sail home to Queens fast.

It did not take long before The Loitador Boat arrived in Queens. Maneuvering the boat to the harbor and throwing the cables ashore, LF ordered AlabamaWorley to lower the anchor.

Then all of a sudden fireworks started to set off and when the smoke slowly disappeared LF saw Abed and Azariphale walking to the boat.

Everything is arranged Lady, Amethyst gave us orders to move everything from Brooklyn to Queens. And if you look at the harbor, you see your own Loitador Building again with all the machinery. And the other big building on the right is the Busthead Blockers building, ready for Broly to house it.

LF could see that everything was arranged for them to return here with the exactness she knows Abed and Azariphale are capable of.

She looks towards Dollface and smiles. Come on hun, lets walk down the stairs and set foot on Queens Land.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on taking the prestigious Godmother title. I have full confidence you will make Queens great and full of life again, after the unfortunate demise of Godfather JohnnyNoname. Best wishes <3

Report Post Tip

Deadly was walking around New York still after having spoken elsewhere, and hears some commotion going on in Queens. He hears people chanting LF's name, and comes to the conclusion that she has taken the mantle of Godfather as Amethyst said she would. He makes his way toward the noise in Queens, toward the people celebrating.

"Congratulations on reaching the esteemed rank of Godfather, LF. I can not think of a single person around here who is more deserving than you."

Deadly shakes the new Godfather's hand and carries on his way, leaving them to their celebrations.

Report Post Tip

First and far most congratulations LF on making it to the top, I don’t think I could say it any better then DeadlySin has. You have waited, been patient and happily served in Brooklyn for a long time. This new journey is going to be one for the books I hope, its been such an honor to already have accompanied you this far and it will continue to be a great honor to set up in queens under you as your captain. Definitely not something I was expecting but is defiantly something I can say I will always cherish and take to heart.

Cracking a mason jar of some of his finest home brew he takes a shot and raises it in the air…

Too many good times, and more to come!

Report Post Tip

Looks around hearing so many people around chanting LF's name. 

"Congratulations on becoming Godfather, LF.  You will make Queens a great and beautiful place. Best wish to you in Queens." 

Elsa goes and grab a drink and starts to celebrate with people around her. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

The week had been an exhausting one. Arranging the construction crews and overseeing the project under the direction of Abed, but the effort was well worth the looks of sheer happiness of both the face of LF and Broly. It have Azariphale a sense of euphoria like nothing before.

Tightly cluched in his hands were two very large leather bound ledger books. After the celebrations were dying down he approched LF.

"My lady - here are the books I kept on your business. One for you, you correct earnings and expenses. The other the book for the outside world. I believe Broly asked me to join his operations and make sure to keep his money clean, we all know how he can get sometimes. I wish you the best and should you have need of my services again - just ask!"

Report Post Tip

Amethyst wonders up to LF her star from Brooklyn full of smiles.

"LF you and I have been on a long long journey since the day you came into my family in the time we were still under Godfather ToyArmaillo. You continued to grow with me like the Lovely Flower that you are. You then eventually got placed in as one of my hands. 

Time went by when the time came for ToyArmadillo to part of this world. Which resulted in leaving me Brooklyn for me to take over as Godmother there. You remained within the headquarters with me until the time came to send you off to start your own division of my family. 

We've seen a lot of changes in our times and a lot of high moments as well as our downs. Just like a good marriage we have remained together and solid together though all our trials and tribulations. We may of voiced different opinions at time but I am forever grateful for you always standing beside Brooklyn and of course me.

I love you very much and our bloodlines go way back to a time not many would even know about. Its strange when you think about it after all that time and so many ancestors between us that it takes this linage for us to really club together with the knowledge our grandmothers left for us to get together to build our families.

I am going to miss having you as my Under boss but know this move for you to go to Queens and to obtain the title of Godmother is well deserving after all the work, blood, sweat and even tears you have put into all of this. I am very proud of you and I know our families will still remain united as the Brother and Sisters that they are. 

Congratulations Godmother LF. "

Amethyst hugged LF holding back her mix of emotions before joining the crowds to celebrate.

Report Post Tip

Draven had known LF for quite a while. They had even celebrate living 200 days together by a few beers. She was so very happy to see that LF was now GodMother LF and Draven knew that she would do wonderfully for all of New York. 

Walking up to her she gave her a warm smile. "LF congratulations. Queens for a Queen is a grand thing to see happening!" Draven handed her a small picture of two young girls from years ago playing together outside, before she walked away. 

Report Post Tip
Congratz LF,I m very proud to be part of this journey,and Broly my mate I Wish you all best you deserved this position
Report Post Tip
Congratulations LF my ancestors having worked with yours in the past know all about your lineage and I have to say I for one know you will do a fantastic job over in Queens I wish you and my old friend Broly all the best for the future, salute!
Report Post Tip

Congrats Godmother 

for as long as my ancestors have know you they al knew that one day you would make a great Godmother, I am looking forward to working under you!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Queen arrives in Queens Land
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL