Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 12:32:51
Page:  1 
Busthead Blockers: A Special Thanks. Started by: Broly on Nov 09, '14 18:24

Following LF and Dollface off the large ship his eyes gander along the shores of the new land, picking out the new HQ a smile runs across his face. As his feet meet land he looks over at The Loitador Family’s new headquarters, it resembled the HQ in Brooklyn but was bigger is every which way, fit for a Godmother like LF and her loyalists. Taking a deep breath that same smile struck his face again as he walked over to meet with LF and Dollface…

Before any words could follow from his lips he greeted her with a massive hug…

You my dear friend have always believed in me, trusted me when people thought my bloodline might have been a lost cause. In giving me this opportunity and not precisely the one to take lead of your already great established family, but in reason to show my true colors and show you and build up to the man that is standing before you today.

This being said, the amazing honor you are bestowing on me today is something you must have hand yanked out of my wildest dreams. I can honestly say I did not see this coming and am a loss for words. But I will do my best to try and lay out my proper respects as this is all still settling in.

The list can go on and on for all the things you have done for me, but most importantly you always gave me that piece of mind that I could someday live up to my own expectations with a little hard work and dedication. Knowing I was not always the person my father was and bringing back a young gangster to the proper realities of this world. I cant thank you enough.

Who would I be if I didn’t give a shout out to our brothers and sisters in Brooklyn, people may look at the charts and see different crews, what they don’t notice is something I got to experience first hand and I cant go beyond explaining it anymore then saying Brooklyn is one big family. Another great bunch of people who gave me the opportunity to show my true colors and be a part of there wonderful organization, learnt a ton from you ladies and gents. Never could have done it without you!

Clearing his throat and looking back toward his new HQ…

What a beauty she is, finally a full sized warehouse to brew my shine a real proper distillery and more importantly with LF next door should have no problem with the distribution I hope she does not mind me borrowing a boat here or there for the greater good. Only the finest vodkas and whiskeys will be brewed from here.

Behind the plan an already solid family, I have no doubts we will only continue to sell our fine product at a larger number.

Looking forward to this great journey, accompanying me at my right side will be my solid friend Abed. If you have questions or concerns or would like to place an order when im not around feel free to get in contact with him.

Well I must bid everyone a do, got a busy day ahead of me.

Report Post Tip

After admiring Broly's new HQ for some time, I stopped by its entrance and faced Broly to greet him.

"Congratulations on your auth, sir! Our bloodlines have been friends since my ancestor had worked for yours and I am happy that you have added another crewleader to your bloodline's history. I hope that you will handle your crew with good leadership just like what my ancestor, Vengeance, had experienced under your ancestor's. Good luck!"

Report Post Tip

Stands there listening to Broly make his speech.

Congratulations Broly. I wish you the best with your new HQ in Queens. 

Report Post Tip
Congratz mate,I wish you all best at your new HQ,I m very happy for you
Report Post Tip

Congrats mate I look forward to working with you in the feature 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Broly!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on going out on your own, a long time ago my ancestors had the pleasure of working with yours and i look forward to seeing you grow and succeed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Busthead Blockers: A Special Thanks.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL