Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 09:13:24
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Genocide&The morons of DT Started by: SodiumNitrate on Nov 12, '14 01:32
To all of you, in memory of the *****THING OF OURS**** we once had. The least you could do is take this idiot out

Sent: Nov 11, '14 15:28
Subject: BlackBottom Firepower
***Mass Mail to all Crewed Black Bottom Residents***
To all cartel members, I would like to see a very steep increase in the ammount of members using and training their guns. As it stands, we have a hitsquad that couldnt take down the teletubbys without support.
There are threads in our HQ's that outline the gunplay rules and teach you how to build a decent gun. Please start taking this on board and creating decent guns.
If you have any questions on how to build a gun, need advice or are unsure about any step of the process please mail myself or your respective crew leaders this is what we are here for.

without a decent ammount of strong guns, our district is defencless and our position in this world fragile. So please, start shooting and training.
I will be making the captains of blackbottom enforce this if need be, we need to start working together more and building a city that is strong and capable of defending itself against anyone.
Report Post Tip
This is the competency of Godfather Genocide, this is how he addresses his people

Read&Weep for DT fellas
Report Post Tip

A private mail that was sent out to Detroit, where Genocide, incidentally, is the Godfather.

I am a little unsure what your problem is?  Could you maybe elaborate exactly what it is you see wrong with this?

I mean, I guess it could be construed as a little condescending but I am pretty sure that Godfather's are not all pally with their associates and Wise Guys............

Report Post Tip
The problem is how weak and pathetic the Godfather of Detroit is now matter what way you look at it, his head needs to be cut clean from his body and served cold to SebasianSky in turn, Sebasian will end his own life as he is nothing more than Genocide's lapdog who can't even buy off his own hits LOL. Fucking pathetic

I bet ya'll never seen me coming..yeee haww :D
Report Post Tip

Yes, that is all good and well.  You however, have still not elaborated at all on the why, how, if and whens.

All you seem hell bent on is "trying" to make a Godfather look bad.  In all reality though, you are just making yourself look like a bit of a twat.  People don't need your glorified whinging to turn them against anyone, let alone Genocide........

Report Post Tip

Those teletubbies can be tricky little fuckers.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Yeah i'm making myself look bad ROFLLLL!!!
Report Post Tip
Thank you Maria for spelling Teletubbies right, there Kelly.

That's one small thing that's wrong with this....sighh you're killing me :P
Report Post Tip

I love Lala she my fav i'm gona go cuddle my Lala teddy!

Report Post Tip

SodiumNitrate..

I must say that from your records of the mail sent out by a Godfather that it does not lead me to the conclusions that you might like, but perhaps to the conclusion that someone took your kin inside their home. The housed you and this is how you repaid them.

A district is similar to a family even when there are several leaders present in them as they are all looking for one goal and that's the betterment of their district, their city and those that they work with and around. 

People that betray that loyalty don't make their past leader look bad, but themselves.

Report Post Tip

Serious time

Well if this mail is true was put forth, which we have no evidance that is was sent out by Genocide, lets say it was

He is highlighting a area which he would like his members to work on is anything wrong with setting goals? if would you perfer the Godfather to sit back in his chair have a smoke and do nothing?

sounds like he his trying to build somthing in this thing of us, you dont derseve to be there as it is to much like hard work, he wont give want you want on a sliver platter.

sorry buddy but thats how it looks.

put your self in our shows.

2ndly what he does is no bees wax ofus, no one really cares about this mail, means nothing to any of us.

*yawn*

Report Post Tip

Jesus Christ, what's with all the ROFL and LOLs? Talk about making yourself look like a moron. You've succeeded in making someone look bad, but it's certainly not Genocide.

Report Post Tip
Anyways back to the point I was making. Genocide is more of an embarrassment to his people than anybody outside DT would know. He gets into silly arguments with petty thiefs and goombas and Genocide makes these people look like gods in comparison to him.

I can only imagine Genocide riding a red stroll-n-trike, clutching a swirly lollipop on his right hand whenever he opens his mouth to make a statement.
Report Post Tip
Leaflet all he's highlighting is his own mediocrity, anyone who disagrees is a complete moron.

Gravity LMAO ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL funny you bring that up, because i never said anything about making someone look bad. Since you brought it up, you already know i successfully made Genocide look like rat piss and i'm sure several others know this as well :D
Report Post Tip

MeyerLansky walks up, smelling of cheap hookers, cheap cigars, and moderately cheap whiskey.
Overhearing some of what is going on, he starts to give advice to the young man causing a ruckus .

You seem to have a lot of opinions for a little man with no ties to any family, let alone for someone without being trusted enough to be made. Perhaps you are mistaken in thinking that people, whom have earned the respect of their allies and enemies alike, give a shit.

You want to have a good discussion about the interworkings of our world, boy? Sure. Put in some hard labor for awhile first. Show us you're worth your salt.

And I know what your thinking... you're daddy put in years of his life, right? Well guess what. You aren't your daddy. Before you come in making assumptions and stirring the kettle, you may want to think about who it is you are talking to. Because as far as I can tell, everyone who has talked to you here, has more power, influence, and know how than you.

I tell you this not to make you upset, nor to attempt to cause a response. I just think you should know that as of right now, you are just making yourself look like every other rotten brat we see trying to rid in on his father's coat tails.

Report Post Tip

No take 3 steps back take a deep beath, out your self in somone shows whos been here a while, knows that posts like this happen a lot always because somone didnt get what they want.

just do that re read how your posting this, it looks, a 10 group of 10 year olds who got mad at there teacher, write it down on paper heading to pricnepals office.

Report Post Tip
Forget who I am, focus on the betterment of DT. If i was a Godfather and I saw this, the first thing I would do is remove Genocide and Sebasian from power.

Morons like these are what corrupts this thing of ours and what I noticed is more and more only keep piling up, now its a damn tag team of morons.
Report Post Tip
Seems like Leaflet's never heard of school to begin with rofl
Report Post Tip

How shameful. Some people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame.

Report Post Tip

MeyerLansky listens for a moment, chuckles to himself and retorts.

Like I said, boy, you are not your daddy. And I know if you were the godfather of  this and that, you'd change the world and be all powerful and make all gangsters unite forever.

You speak of this thing of ours without even being in it. You're no one. No alliences, no family, nothing. That compounded with the fact that you have trouble forming the simplest of sentences makes your opinion mean very little to the lot of us.

Hell, I've had more scotch this evening than.... well... a lot of scotch, but I am still standing taller than you and being more civil and articulate.

Fuck it. Even if you call a wall a wall... it still doesn't realize it's a wall.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Genocide&The morons of DT
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL