ive actually already got that and plenty of swords 

Report Post Tip

Then you're all set!

Report Post Tip

do i wanna be a pirate or a clown ive got everything for both

Report Post Tip

Really? Why not be a pirate clown?

Report Post Tip
Why don't you guys try flirting in mobmail instead?

Thx m8s.
Report Post Tip

Have to agree with Achilles on this.. The start of this was an abomination of an attempt to discredit a Godfather, for having the audacity to want to help his district grow and strengthen.. but now it's become a bit of a pointless back and forth which is proving almost as stupid in my eyes.

Report Post Tip
But AlabamaWorley, if you agree why when I try and flirt with you in mob mails you turn me down. :/
Report Post Tip
The point of the pointless back and forth was exactly that to be as pointless as this topic began considering someone wanted to keep on topic if they manage to live long after their jail time or come back to check out the thread I would imagine they would be pretty annoyed
Report Post Tip

Yes, I'm sure they'll be furious.

Sigh.

Report Post Tip

i wouldn't say furious like i said was looking for annoyed at least

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Sebasian. That was pretty much the point of our banter. I figured it would cause less hostility than debating whether or not a Godfather is running his own city satisfactorily to the views of others.

Report Post Tip

I thought you said Mormons, dang it..

Report Post Tip
I guess Maeve and Seasian, you are neglecting the fact that OOC counts towards things such as XP, VIP Points etc. So having back and forth chats that are better suited to Mobmail might seem funny, but to most they would look on it and sigh, much like Achilles has.

OOC is not the place for these things, which is the point Achilles and I were making.
Report Post Tip

Hmm good thing this thread is in ooc...idk if it has been here the whole time but.....

FRENCH FRIES!!!!!!!!!!  YUM!!!!!

Report Post Tip
*yawns, stretches his big biceps*

Well this escalated quickly! Lol

*accidentally tips over a pebble and falls off an edge of a cliff, finally at peace*
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Genocide&The morons of DT
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL