Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 11:56:24
Page:  1 
Connie Clemente Started by: Joseph-Clemente on Nov 12, '14 07:09

It is a cold winter night night in Columbus Joe and Pudge r Checking in on Joe's Mom Connie Clemente she is sick but refuses to go to the hospital. Driving down South High Street in a black 1929 Cadi Joe and pudge r headed for the South End the roads r thick with snow so they are driving careful.

Joe: So u think she is ok

Pudge: As mean as she is yeah but what happenned

Joe: She caught the flu doc said her immune system is weak old woman like her was bound to catch it

Pudge: How old is she now

Joe: She is 65 getting up there

" Pudge takes a small drink of coffee reaches into his dark leather jacket and pulls out a ciggarette and a silver lighter he flicks it a few times untill a large blue and orange flame shoots out he leads the flame to the tip of his ciggarette and lights he puts his lighter back in his pocket Pudge inhales heavily filling his lungs and then slowly blows the smoke out Joe looks at him "

Joe: U know your gonna get cancer

Pudge: Ha u know that aint true a urban legend to scare kids look don`t worry about me is that the house

Joe: Yea

Joe and pudge pull into the drive way of a nice brick home large fenced yard complete with a big front porch Joe can see candles in the windows but no holiday decor seems empty Joe thought to himself. Joe turns the car off and then exits Pudge gets out after putting on some gloves and tossing his ciggarette they walk through the side gate it seems frozen but with a little strength joe gets it open with no problem they walk to the front door and starts to knock but stops himself remembering he has a key. Joe unlocks the door and they go inside " Joe...Sam ur here " Pudges mom jen shouts in excitment Pudge Bolts over and hugs his mom. Across the room Connie is sitting in a brown leather chair with an oxygen tank is Connie Clemente the woman who gave birth to Joe and did her best to raise him. Joe walks over crouches down and gives his mother a hug he then sits down in a wooden chair next to her.

Joe: Mom im sorry i did not come sooner

Connie: " Takes in a deep breathe " Its.. alright i know you r busy

Joe: It does matter how busy i should have....

Connie: hush u r a good son..... and a great man... if u could of i know you would have come sooner " Connie smiles at her son Joe smiles back "

Joe: So how is everything

Connie: We r doing ok the money u send helps pay the bills

Joe: So where is pops

Connie:  working at the steel mill

Joe: At his age in this weather man u gotta b kidding where the hell is Benny

Connie: Your brother is running with them 4th street thugs selling dope beating each other up all that stuff

Joe: Look me and sam r going to stay till Sunday and help out alright

Connie: That will be nice

Joe gets up takes off his long thick gray jacket exposing the black sweater he is wearing under it he heads to the kitchen to make his mom soup Pudge is telling stories and playing cards with his mom Joe yells out from the kitchen " Call Frankie and tell him we r going to be gone for the week "

Pudge: I Will I Will

Jen: Who is Frankie

Pudge: A freind of mine and Joe's don't worry ma he is a goodfella

Pudge leans back picks the phone up off the table and dials a number Pudge waits for some to pick up...... Frank answers " Hey frank its pudge me and Joe r going to be gone for the week "

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Frankie had been working hard and headed into headquarters for the night. The books were looking real good ever since Pudge and his Uncle had joined the rackets. Arriving at his desk he noticed a message written down on a small piece of paper. It was from Pudge.

Frankie I had to leave to Ohio for a few days call you when I get an update. It's my mother.  

Frankie was worried as he knew the serious amount of money that was coming in would be at jeopardy. Ever since Samuel_Clementi had come on to the crew the revenue had doubled. His quick wits and connections on the streets were making them a lot of money. One or two days wouldn't mean much but any more time than that and they would feel the pain.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Connie Clemente
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL