Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:41:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
The victim's step forward! Started by: Achilles on Nov 13, '14 19:41

Personally if it where up to me I'd go back to the times of people should have to approach a leader or sponsor with a role played mail.

Report Post Tip
I'll agree with you there on that Tetley!
Report Post Tip

I think that would significantly decrease the number of people you're attracting though, especially newcomers? 

Report Post Tip

Why would it?

Report Post Tip

Not everyone likes, or is fluent with roleplay. It might scare them off or they just won't take the effort to do so. Personally I would hate it, and I've never done a roleplayed mail. 

Report Post Tip

...but if they didn't then they'd die? So if all these kind souls who want to "help out" the thugs/civs actually helped them out, we'd be able to do this no problem. When you sign up, don't you sign up with the belief that you're going to play a mobster? This is one of the first steps in becoming one.

As for what you say Tetley, the world is your oyster, if there was ever a time to enforce such a change, now would be it.

Report Post Tip

Yes, isn't it (for a large part) up to you to implement such protocols again, if you wish to see a return to them, Tetley?

Report Post Tip

No, it isn't up to Tetley or anyone else. 

The whole game is now geared towards the job system and has been purposefully coded that way. It will remain to be so.

Report Post Tip

How would the job system bar people from approaching a leader or sponsor with a roleplayed mail? Surely you can work with both?

Report Post Tip

Actually that would go against what Izzy wants for the game, and I fully understand his reasoning that more players equals a more successful game and I wouldn't implement rules that go against that.

When I'm a leader as I am now I do not approach people unless they have done a few jobs for my family and if they have and I decide to contact them I do so with a role played mail and depending on the quality of the response I get I engage them further and see if they want to join my family. If you are ill at ease with a role playing then perhaps a role playing game is not for you, it would be like a person with no thumbs playing a console game.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The victim's step forward!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL