Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 14:19:06
Page:  1 
A Man On A Mission Started by: KeyPunch on Nov 14, '14 17:38

KeyPunch makes his way to on the streets looking around and taking in the sights after doing some work for some of the local gangs to get some chump change. Knowing he's a nobody with not a single person owing him anything he just cares about one thing that he says outloud.

Man I wanna get Don!

This sentiment has been his driving force towards starting up a life of crime, that single title he felt was his birthright by his name and he knew long ago he would stop at nothing to get it.  He didn't care who he had to steal from, shoot, or suck up too. He knew his life would be entirely incomplete and a waste without that single title. For all the people who made fun of his unusual name KeyPunch they would one day tremble before the power and influence of............. DON KEYPUNCH.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Curtis sees the young man make his bold declaration and walks over. Handing the young man ten bucks he claps him on the shoulder.

"Marvelous! An entire life spent in pursuit of one gag. Fantastic. I do wish you the best of luck my young friend. It would indeed be a wonderful thing to see. As an added incentive, I'll give you a hundred bucks per rank until you get made. At that point I'll give you a thousand per rank until you get enough esteemed service under your belt to be promoted to Consigliere. And if you make it all the way to Don, I'll give you one hundred thousand dollars as a prize. At which point you can get the drinks in."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Man On A Mission
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL