Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 16:35:35
Page:  1 
The Inner Turmoil of JadedButterfly Started by: JadedButterfly on Nov 15, '14 03:12

Jaded had been wandering the streets of Savannah. Her thoughts were in turmoil this night. She brushed her hair off her face as she located a bench to have a seat on. Leaning back on the bench, bundled in her coat and tucking her purse into her side. Pausing momentarily to fish out a flask from within her coat.

Taking a sip she looked over at the buildings in front of her. She wasn't fully aware of anything else as she concentrated on every crack she saw. The cracks seemed as if they represented her young life on this shore. She had been so full of hope that first day that she stepped into Los Angeles but that had quickly dimmed. The lessons learned had made her more jaded in her ways. She was tired.

She was exhausted of doing the same things day in and day out. She saw the same words resonated every time she listened to the speeches amongst the streets. There didn't seem to be anything new to focus on these days. People wanted arguments over the smallest of things these days.

Was it greed? she wondered. Closing her eyes she silently prayed for some direction. She didn't easily give in but it felt like her fire was burning out. Her passion for arguments. Her passion to succeed was waning. Could the butterfly possibly hope to bring something new to her world that would spark her interest again.

Hearing footsteps coming towards her, her eyes flashed open. She glanced around and noticed someone coming towards her. Another member of this community. She quietly turned towards them and asked the question that was on her mind.

Do you get tired of the same things daily? What gets you motivated to move forward when that happens?

Report Post Tip

As TIIYAH was walking through these streets of ours, she saw a lady that seemed to be having a battle with herself. TIIYAH knew how that could either make or break a person, all too well. Remembering to before she had joined in this thing of our. The lady snapped her out of her thoughts by asking a question "Do you get tired of the same things daily? What gets you motivated to move forward when that happens?"

TIIYAH trying to find the right words answers "At times i do get weary and a bit slower on some days compared to others, but then i try my best to lighten the mood even if it is for just a few minutes each day, doing something fun and different, My mama always told me that being too serious all the time was going to make me age twice as fast. It then gives you time to rethink of what it is you want and ways of how to get there, without making it boring."  

Then facing back at the lady "I hope that you find what it is that you are looking for" and with that continues on her way in the crowded streets.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Inner Turmoil of JadedButterfly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL