Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 21:57:16
Page:  1 
Fortuna begins a New Era in The Loop Started by: Manu on Nov 15, '14 10:43

Manu waits outside the large house owned by the man who had brutally slain his friend Mako. Around his feet lay the bodies of two bodyguards he had shot which had allowed his Don -Draven- to get inside to confront the current godfather of The Loop.

On hearing a single shot he knew that the job had been done.

-Draven- was now the Godfather to The Loop, stepping into the role her mentor Mako had and served with distinction.

As the crowds of people arrived, mobsters from The Loop, the rest of chicago and the other cities. Manu cleared his throat.

My fellow mobsters, I am proud to announce a new era in The Loop, one which will be led by my leader, my friend and an inspiration to me. Godfather -Draven-.

She has slain the man who took over the role temporarily after Godfather Mako was killed. She will shortly be out to address you all.

Report Post Tip

Draven looks at Manu and then looks down at the men laying at the steps. 

"This was something that GodFather Mako had started. Due to unfortunate events he was taken to early from us. With that though, these people I see and that have been seen standing here previously were no leaders . " She watched as a few carried off the bodies of the men that she had just shot. She turned and looked at Manu and nodded as her green eyes glistened. 

"Its done." She looked out among the others that had been in The Loop and gave a light smile. 

Lighting a smoke, she watched the bodies were dragged away and whispered quietly "Thank you to everyone that helped .This couldn't be done with out you." Opening her eyes she nodded to Manu and BigBlack as they walked back into the HQ.

Report Post Tip
Congratz Draven,you deserve it
Report Post Tip

I've been calling you GMD for quite a while now. Who knew it was actually in the cards? Congrats and now you must put Willow in her position as Underdog. 

Report Post Tip

It is quite the joyous occasion to see such a person who has worked INCREDIBLY hard for this to finally get it. I did not know much of the Loop other than Mako and BigBlack, but after Mako passed, I tried to get to know his people more because he asked me personally as a last wish to make sure the people of the Loop are safe and sound, and it is a promise I will keep to the grave.

I know we spoke a lot recently Draven, and I know the late Mako spoke very very high of you and how you would never leave the Loop, even for a chance at Godmother. Well, months later, Mako is dead and now here you are, you still kept your word of never leaving the Loop.

Let me congratulate you from myself and the district of Staten Island. Congratulations Godmother Draven!

The Loop will become even more successful than before. I know you will do fantastic things as Godmother, Draven.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Draven!!

Report Post Tip

"Well well well look what we have here.  You finally did it and it is very much deserved Draven, I am very proud of you and proud to continue to be along side of you.  I was young a pup when I joined this thing of ours.  Not only young in rank but young in experience.  You did everything you could to teach me the ropes and let me know all that you know.  For that I am deeply honored and it is very much appreciated more than you ever will know.  You didn't have to do it but you still did.  Could have been very easy for you to just ignore me and let someone else teach me things.  You were the boss after all and the boss is always busy.  You have earned my trust and loyalty and I am honored to continue down this path with you.  Once again I congratulate you on this very prestigious achievement and look forward to our continued work together.  This is  just the beginning."

BigBlack raises his glass.

"Salute Godmother -Draven-!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

TinyTina jumped on BigBlack and leap frogged over his head. Woooo! It was a good day and she was full of energy. Maybe the eight coffees she had had in the new headquarters of one Miss Fine Kelly_Kapowski had done the trick. Or at least helped out. Aliens always had a fresh pot, hot and ready, for anyone in the office. Tina had been in the office all morning. All the coffee was hers. She even snarled at Aliens when he attempted to get close to the liquid dark magma. He eventually caught her in a bag, probably an idea he got from Murdoc and tossed her out into the street. So, here she was, jumping over BigBlack and yelling all the congratulations.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Some lady standing next to her doubled over in what looked like pain, covering her ears or maybe she was having some religious possession. If she started speaking in tongues Tina would probably try her best to communicate with the lady. Tina had always wanted to learn Satan’s language. That would  really make her list of how to freak out Aliens as he slept. Though, Tina didn’t know if he did sleep. Either way, this wasn’t about Aliens or his sleeping patterns, this was about her Godfather…mother…father. This was about the GodPerson of awesomeness and pretty things. Tina cleared her throat. 

Draven! GodMother of The Loop of the great and spectacular city of Chicago. Where do I even start? Ahhh! That’s right, from the beginning. This may be a long story, might want to take a seat.

Tina looked behind her at where BigBlack stood still trying to recover from what just happened to his poor soul. She pointed her finger at him which meant that if she got tired he’d be her chair. This probably didn’t translate well through a simple finger pointing. She’d have to take him back to that science lab and see if some more electroshock therapy helped any with him being psychic business. Tina started to tell the story of how she came to Draven’s crew in the third person…because that makes sense. 

Alright. From the start. TinyTina was a starving child living in the gutter when one day BigBlack found her. He offered her some bread and explained to her that showering in the run off was not healthy. TinyTina told him about the sixth toe that was growing on her left foot. Then she doubled over in laughter because it wasn’t true but she liked the concern look on his face. THE BigBlack had looked at her in pity and offered her to do a few jobs for him. Tina was hesitant at first. She had stories of men finding homeless girls on the streets and using them for….things. Like harvesting their organs. Tina liked her organs.

I like my organs! 

That bread that he had given her was divine. The most heavenly thing she could have ever had in her life….that was until she would meet one very sexy and spunky Kelly. So, Tina did a few jobs for him and asked him what this was all about. Was he really after her organs? When she started to explain to him that she had two kidneys and he could take one, he raised his had to stop her from rambling on about her two kidneys and told her about the life of crime he lived. Sure, Tina was a petty thief all her life. How do you think one eats while living in the gutter?? STEALING. He explained to her that if she let him take her under his wing. 

Side note. He didn’t actually have a wing, but at first I thought he did. Maybe he was an angel. Maybe he could teach me how to talk to the devil. Sadly, after looking for this wing, BigBlack explained to me that it was just a saying.

Back to the story. TinyTina was disappointed over the lack of bird wing, but took him up on his offer. Tina remembered the roof BigBlack gave over Tina’s head. It was in the basement of this Draven of Fortuna, leader under famous Godfather Mako. It was damp and dark. It was a good thing Tina had eyes like a cat and could see all things in the dark. Except that supporting pole in the middle of the room, she kept bumping into it when she woke up in the middle of the night to tinkle. Or that low hanging pipe…

Tina lifted up her hair, exposing a slight bump on her forehead.

After a few weeks of being allowed to scuttle around the streets at night and several baths in bleach, BigBlack introduced Tina to -Draven-. Upon Tina laying her cat eyes on Draven she knew she’d be loyal to this woman and what she had built around her. 

Tina picked at her finger nail and then looked up.

That’s it! Okay, fine. Then everyone lived happily ever after and Vodquila the Vampire ate a lot of people. Just their blood. He’s not a damn zombie! HE LIKES BLOOD.

Tina smiled knowing this comment would cause great bloodlust in Vodquila the Vampire and he’d probably go on a killing spree. Last month it was an orphanage. This month, Tina hoped it would be the old people’s bingo night. Ahhh bloodlust.

So, Draven, that is the story of how I came to you. You and your amazing face. Congratulations! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations again Godmother Draven! Monumental Occasion and all the best for everyone in our future:D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fortuna begins a New Era in The Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL