Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:17:25
Page:  1 
A Forced Withdrawal Started by: Dark_King on Nov 15, '14 21:58

Money. It makes the world go 'round doesn't it? If you've got it, you want more of it. If you don't you'd do anything to get it. It's from that basic principle that I concocted an idea. You see, in a few days, the premier of "Scarface" starring Paul Muni was about to debut in Hollywood. the entire city was going to be distracted. It was the perfect time. 

The Bank of America, Los Angeles branch was maybe about 2 miles from the cinema, and it would be completely unprotected. I call in one of my associates.

"Yes sir, what would you like?"

I need you to deliver this letter to Sentinel for me.

"Yes sir, I'll get it right to him!"

I hand the letter to the associate and hurry him off. 

About twenty minutes later, Sentinel meets me in the meeting room.

"Your associate asked me to meet you here, said you had something urgent, what's up?"

I know you don't mind getting your hands dirty, we're going to break into the Bank of America, during the premier of Scarface, and get as much as we can. I talked to a guy I have inside, he said the run time is about 93 minutes, with roughly an hour prior, and an after party, but, we need to get in and out before the film ends. I've got a preliminary plan here.

I slide some plans over the table, pointing out the points of emphasis and attack.

What do you think?

Report Post Tip

Sentinel leans forward closely examining the plans and nodding slowly

"Right ok nice work Dark_king we could use a couple of the guys for this, by the looks of these plans and what your inside guy is telling us security is gonna be pretty light".

Sentinel leans back in his chair and lights a cig

"two security guys at the front me you and atleast one other can take care of that, we will need your inside guy to let in maybe two more of us via the maintenance room and they can go straight for the safe,we will take the cashiers at the front.Two cars one out front for us and one out back for the safe crackers, we'll meet at the docks by the wilmington river with a third car waiting for us burn the other two".

rising from his seat he starts to pace

"we should be back here by the time the after party begins, theres not much i'll miss for a good movie...Unless it involves money" Sentinel laughs

"What ya think?"

Report Post Tip

I pull out a nice imported Cuban Cigar, and pull out a couple of glasses and some imported rum, pouring myself and Sentinel a glass. 

I agree with you. I've got some Beretta's and Winchester Model 70's, all scrubed serials. Completely clean. We'll need to act quickly so that they don't raise the alarm, i'm thinking one person with a gun, and the other two bringing the cashiers into the middle of the room. I've got some rope so that we can subdue them. 

I take a big drink of rum, wincing a little, strong stuff.

Our safe crackers should have it relatively simple. Give them both a Beretta for protection, one of us can go back and help them load the car once we're in. I'm thinking at least one of us make an appearance at the party. Let's bring the others in.

Report Post Tip

Taking a drink sentinel begins to speak

"Aye one gun no issues we dont want a blood bath, i'll take the gun make sure your inside guy is waiting, when we deal with the couple of guards i'll let off two shots in the air that will signal your guy to let the safe crackers in,and make the cashiers shit themselves....two birds  one stone right? we'll pick up the petty cash from the tills shouldnt take long"

finishing his drink Sentinel moves towards the door and signals Dark_king to follows.

"Lets get this team put together"

Report Post Tip

Damon got the call he recognized the voice instantly it was Dark_King

"Hello , you need me as soon as possible? alright I will be there as quick as I can."

Damon got ready as quick as he could running out the door he caught up with Dark_King and another man which appeared to be Sentinel

"So what am I needed for my friends?"

Report Post Tip

In the lobby of our headquarters Damon comes rushing in, and I pat him on the shoulder with a big smile.

We've got big plans, Damon. We're hitting the Bank of America tonight. We need you as a safe cracker. 

I slide him a Beretta. 

It's completely clean, no serial, no way to trace it back to us. Once we have everyone subdued, one of us will meet you, and someone else, to assist with cracking the safe, and loading the cash into a car in the back of the bank. I don't see any difficulty coming our way, security will be lite. If all goes according to plans, we're in for a huge haul. 

Report Post Tip

"Aye damon we someone handy like you dealing with that safe, dark_king will assist you when we get the front on lockdown, no difficulties should arise but lets be ready for it if it does ok? lets go"

Sentinel Dark_king and Damon head out.

Report Post Tip

We get into a long town car in front of the building. 

The rest of the guys said they would meet us there. I want this to be quick. We get in, we get out, we get home.

I signal to the driver to take off, and slide him the address.

Report Post Tip

Damon gave Dark and Sentinel a nod before tucking the beretta in the back of his pants slipping the back of his jacket over it

"Sounds simple enough boys now lets go out and make some cash here Cristiano is expecting some kick ups this week."

Damon exited the building getting into the car eagerly awaiting to get the job done.

Report Post Tip
Don Bad got word of this great plan from workers of his on the street and dents word to Dark to see if he could get I'm on the job
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Forced Withdrawal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL