Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 14:06:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Tonight's Events Started by: HandsomeRob on Nov 16, '14 05:28

Come now, Sigyn. You don't honestly expect us to believe that this wasn't just the latest in the long line of regimes destroyed by Kuku, do you?

Well, Barry, it is certainly a possibility, I suppose. But under such circumstances, I find it alarming that there is such a lack of alarm by what Mr. Kuku and his Plumbers would be capable of. Do you not?

Report Post Tip

I think that there was many factors that contributed to this situation, Kuku just happened to be lucky enough to take part in some of it.

Report Post Tip
Hail Batiatus! While things do appear grim for HandsomeRob, one advantage he does have is detailed information regarding his rival's assassins, as I have heard it spoken that he once served as his former-Godfather's Hit Squad Leader. He knows the strength of their guns, and most likely, how many bodyguards they have under their employ. Not only could this wealth of information be useful to him now, but it will make the offspring of HandsomeRob's spilled seed very valuable as well to whatever house he chooses to join upon his father's demise. INTRIGUE! Let us watch to see how this tale of battle unfolds!
Report Post Tip

It seems another one bites the dust..

Report Post Tip

It seems another one bites the dust..

Good job HandsomeRob and Kuku. One more to go! 

Report Post Tip

Well i guess it just comes to show you that the curse of DT is still laundering around in every corner, no matter who is fighting for it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tonight's Events
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL