Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:10:08
Page:  1 
The Fall of Genocide & Detroit Started by: Kuku- on Nov 16, '14 09:38

Good morning my friends,

Today, for many, is a day of mourning.  Men of capablity and talent lie en masse in graves in Detroit.  Those attacking them also lost some good men.

We should take a moment to remember them.

We should also, however, take a moment to remember the first of the honourable fallen - LilJimmy.  LilJimmy worked with the Kuku bloodline, undercover, in part for riches, yes, but also out of anger.

LilJimmy was the first martyr of this operation.  His son is around, rich and well regarded.

So, what happened?

This begins not so very long ago, when a Kuku expressed admiration for the success of Genocide in IRC Avenue.  Another Kuku joined Genocide's ranks and was murdered, in his sleep, for spurious reasons.

The descendant of this particular Kuku pointed out the lack of justice to this action and demanded compensation and an apology publicly.  In private, however, Kuku offered an olive branch to Genocide, offering him a way out.

Genocide responded rudely and arrogantly.  The arrogance that got to him to where he was as quickly as he got there was to ensure his downfall.

One thing has to be made absolutely and emphatically clear - all Genocide had to do was privately apologise and publicly acknowledge that he was hasty.  Had he done this, Detroit would be standing, and there wouldn't be mass deaths.

Many dismissed the threat from Kuku, and the resurrection of the Plumbers underground group, as nothing more than a media trick.  At that time, Kuku could rely on three gunmen and a warchest of around $12M.  A meeting was convened and a plan was drawn up to remove the BGs of a number of Genocide's men, and then kill everyone except the upper-structure.  This plan was sound and was seen as adequate retribution for Genocide's hubris.

However, Kuku networked, and soon was impressed with the calibre of new recruit.  A substantial warchest was arranged - approaching $50M.  This was funnelled to agents in numerous families, the result being the explosion in hits being placed.  Paranoia was rife amongst Genocide's crew at this time.  The Plumbers had agents inside Genocide's family and were privy to every single directive issued - including the now infamous one expressing fear about Genocide's lack of credible hitters.

At this moment, I would like to apologise to DeadlySin - it was someone from within our ranks that placed the hits on you.  This was not authorised by me, as overall commander of the Plumbers, instead it was done on the initiative of a cell member using Plumber's money.  The member in question assumed that bad blood existed between us.  He was instructed not to do it again and desisted.  We can discuss compensation in due course.

The new recruits to the Plumbers had an array of impressive guns, Kuku had a range of pro-ers and plenty of inside knowledge about Genocide's crew.  So it was that a daring plot to take out Genocide and seize Detroit was formed.

Genocide now lies dead, HandsomeRob is in a bold suit and the Plumbers are in control of Detroit.

Where was I?  Incog, active on IRC Avenue and other venues.  One of the main movers of this plot is an esteemed member of another city.  He will not be joining us in Detroit, but he was invaluable.  You know who you are, mate.

Finally, I'd like to address Genocide's blood directly.  Does your father regret arrogantly dismissing the bona fide concerns of the blood of the wrongly and unjustly murdered?  Learn from your father's mistakes.

This is Kuku-, of the Kuklinski bloodline.  Commander of the Plumbers, street raconteur and drunk on the sweet, sweet taste of victory.

I wish you all a very pleasant day.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Not everyone is happy for the Plumber's stunning success.  I just received this letter;

To: Kuku-
Sent: Nov 16, '14 10:47
Subject:

All I want out of this game is to  be a leader amoung men.  I had a real shot at that in DT.  So I kept quiet minded my own damn business and worked my ass off tirelessly everyday.  I went on a limb and tried to see if I could take philly on my own.  Of course that wasn't going to happen.  But after he read my ambitious thread in the street he took me in and offered protection and a real chance at the big time which I rarely EVER get due to all the dumbass clicks in this world.  But no, that didnt happen because you ratted out your entire city and bought people off to kill us AFTER placing a hit on my head so yes, Kuku, its personal.  You might not know me but your gonna some day.   Believe that.  

Again.  Good. Day.

Report Post Tip

Let all fear the mighty PLUMBERS and their friends from dark space.

Report Post Tip

My father was in Genocide's crew when it all went down. Although he had no direct role in the madness that happened, still he was gunned down. 

In spite of all that, I hold NO grudges. There is no Ill will and I will seek no revenge. These things happen and it so happened that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Report Post Tip

I salute you, Arthas - a true man of honour.  Please talk to Tugger...

Report Post Tip

As for LilJimmy, well I don't typically speak ill of the dead, but he shot at my father who was on the same crew he was. I have no respect for people like that. 

He did not deserve to die, but he has NO kind words from me. 

Report Post Tip

Mr. Kuku, it is wonderful that someone is willing to say a bit more than the obvious about the matter, but I do have some questions for you. 

First, does the timing of this attack have anything to do with the recent tabloid that published private messages from Genocide to the members of Detroit about training their guns, which could possibly be seen as threatening them even if they chose not to. Did this, perhaps, make you worry about the safety of your Plumbers and the potential success of any future operations?

Second, now that the Plumbers have had a successful operation, do you worry for their safety?  There is just over an hour between Genocide's death and your victory in the duel against Sebasian. Yet, including those two leaders, 19 people from Downtown, Detroit died within that timespan. HandsomeRob had no where near the numbers to pull this off, so it would be safe to assume quite a few of The Plumbers were involved. If it is true, then there are quite a few people loyal to an underground group rather than to their employer. That should cause alarm amongst leaders, no?

Finally, there was another theory circulating that you and The Plumbers are not at all responsible for the events, but that the late Don Pantiesbedroppin is the real culprit. Do you have anything to say about that?

Report Post Tip

I will not be drawn on that which has already been said, but a young upstart, with the name of a legend, sent me a telegram of such startlign stupidity that I felt it selfish to keep to myself:

Sent: Nov 23, '14 16:11
Subject:

HR died and you or one of your fictional PLUBERS did nothing to protect him...

To: Roman
Sent: Nov 23, '14 16:08
Subject:

Huh?

Sent: Nov 23, '14 15:20
Subject:

Plumbers fake or real...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This guy really is a class act:

Sent: Nov 23, '14 17:19
Subject:

I see you have a sharp tongue friend.I am very well informed from the streets and still that doesnt answer my question why did you abandon HR?I believe he was proed by one of the members from his newly formed  crew,but yet was killed by the GFs.He is dead and DT is a ghost city now.

P.S. I was willing to join you guys and tried to be sincere with you,so it is not appropriate to use fancy words to describe me...

Still wonder why did you remove PLUMBERS tag from your URL?

Report Post Tip

This board is quite irrelevant as if you were to go down to the dueling office and ask for records of HR's duels you will find his last invitation to duel was sent to a man named CristianoRonaldo and he was killed in said duel. Therefor no one except HR could have done anything about this matter and that would have been not to send the invitation to duel to the late MR. Ronaldo.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fall of Genocide & Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL