Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 11:52:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Johnny Bravo - The Legacy Started by: Johnny_Bravo_Jr on Nov 16, '14 12:53

It was just another day for Johnny Bravo Jr. He was giving his best to finish up his education. His father hadn't told him much about his endeavors.

News came as a shock. His father was dead. A homicide as the news are saying. Police refused to give out any info.
He instantly began to cry. Who would want his father dead? What had he done to deserve such a fate? Having no family around, he begins digging stuff up on the risk of his own life.

A few days pass and the funeral is being held. There were many people on the ritual for a guy who had such a small family other than his only son. Many fancy cars as well.
Johnny's mother had left him and his father for uncertain reasons.

He didn't predict that so many people would come so he had problem with handling the costs of the funeral and the typical coffee as an offering to the dead. His father's lawyer was at the funeral as well. He came over to him and told him there are 4 million dollars on the bank for him. Junior lost it.
"What? Where did he find such money?", he instantly asked while still trying to hold his tears from his father's loss.
"You don't know what your father did for a living eh? Maybe that will clear out.", he says and handles a journal.
"He told me he's writing on it since he came in the States. He didn't have anyone other than your uncle so he wanted to write down his experiences. I don't think he had you in mind when he was writing it, though. Many things in this journal will probably shake you up.", he continued and hugged Junior.
"Thank you", he replied while taking the journal. It was really big. Many eyes were on to him at the whole time while on the funeral. He was feeling nervous.

He took care of everything and when almost everyone left, a shady guy approached him and told Junior
"Don't ever anyone tell a single bad word for your father. He was just and never intended to harm anyone that didn't deserve to be harmed. I'm sorry for your loss.", he said and left without leaving window for conversation.

Junior had trouble putting the pieces together. He remembered he had the journal at that point so he decided to go home.

Junior had read the whole journal in less than 2 days. The journal must've been at least 500 pages. The things that were written in the journal could put many people in trouble. Junior didn't care. What he read was too much. He couldn't just keep it secret. He knew many of the names on the journal so he contacted people to get to know more about his fathers death. He found many interesting stuff.

It was noon, so there would be many people at the streets. He had his old man's revolver with him.

He shot a couple of times in the air.
Everyone ducked at the hearing of the gunshots.

"Great. Now I have your attention. I'm pretty aware that most of you are familiar with my father. Johnny Bravo.
Well.. It seems he knew stuff that people should know. I found out that he had a journal that he noted down things that happened in his life for almost every day. He didn't ask me to show it to the world, but I feel I have to. Even if that means that I'll meet him in the underworld shortly after.", he said and took a puff from his cigar in a way that his old man would. Only those who knew Johnny the Senior would recognize the move.

"I will only read out a few parts of his journal that I thought that were interesting. This may take a while. Bare with me please."

Day 1.

I've just arrived at the States. Uncle George was really kind to me. He showed me around.
I have to find something to do for a living. Uncle won't be able to support us both.

Day 20.

Life is rough. Money are scarce. I really need to get something started. This guy at the bar last night told me something about delivering a package. He seemed kinda shady but the reward was good so I had to take it. I'm gonna handle it tomorrow.

Day 60.

I should've never get into this life. People are crazy. They kill each other only by need of power and greed. I have no choice now. I killed for the first time today. I don't know how I will be able to sleep.

Day 120.

Things are getting better. I've stopped doing dirty work. I think that Genocide has started paying attention to me. Maybe I can finally make something of myself.

Day 250.

I've started having friendly conversations with Genocide and SebasianSky. Hanging around with my buddy Tizla is the best thing though.

Day 450?451?

Genocide has asked me to train my markmanship skills. He told me that something big is going to get down. He refused to tell me more at the time.

Day 650 or something. I've lost count anymore.

Genocide finally told me what this was about. We will be heading out of chicago at some point. This could take a while. Maybe even a year. He'll become a Godfather. I thought these were amazing news. He told me he'd want me by his side when that happens. I happily agreed.

Day 750.

We are having the move today. It was all too sudden. Many people died for the cause. Well.. I guess that's life rolls, aye?

Day 820.

We've settled down. Sebasian took his own crew. I can feel that there is some love lost between Geno and Seb after Enaento's murder. They seem rather cautious to each other. Haven't seen much of my buddy Tizla lately. He's been probably busy.

Day 830.

Only a week has passed and Geno asked me to look into Seb's mails. He was afraid that Enaento's death would drive Seb mad.
I did what I had to do. Seb was clean. I don't like the Godfather meetings Geno is having. He seems to come back darker and darker.

"I'd like to make a pause here.", Junior says and drinks some water from the bottle he was carrying.
"Things get kinda dark from now on. Please pay attention.", he says and continues reading the journal notes.

Day 900.

Today was a fucked up day. Many people from the upper structure got arrested. It had something to do with the Feds. They probably thought they could get away with doing whatever they want. This isn't  the case even if you are a Godfather I guess.
Everything is pending.

I got to Geno to speak about it.

It seems that Geno and a secret group would try killing the 303. However, all of the 303 were in jail. Geno seemed to be relieved by how things worked out.

Day 901.

This may be my last journal. Things are going crazy. There are rumors that the Feds killed of most of the 303 members.
They are releasing the rest. It's weird how things work.

Geno told me that they somehow found out what he was trying to do. He asked me to get prepared for massive shooting. I immediately gathered my boys for the task.

If this is my last note, seems I didn't make it. I only feel bad for my son. I told my lawyer today where I hide this journal.
Junior, you now understand why I shoved you away from my life and why your uncle raised you.

Junior burst into tears after reading that last note. It took him a moment to come back to his senses. He wiped the tears off and continued.

Day 902.

Junior, seems I was worried sick about nothing.

Me and my boys were awake all night to fight for our lives but noone showed up. I got hold of Geno and he told me that the rest of the 303 feel a bit threatened and are in need of allies. So they need us and they are not going to take us down.
Seems Amethyst is the one pulling the strings from where I'm sitting.

He could've let me know about it though. It's ok I guess.

Day 1100

Things are calm now. I'm looking forward to expanding the family. Seb sent me over a couple of his best mates to help me do that. Geno told me that he is looking forward to command the whole Detroit and that me and Seb would become Godfathers.

I don't get too excited though, I know this will take a while.

Day 1150

There are preparations to move our office. Probably just shit needed to be done so that Geno can make the transition to Detroit Godfather. I keep minding my own business. I actually had many associates willing to work for us lately. I sure hope that some of them will manage to enter the inner circles of the family.

I have a weird feeling these past days. Geno hasn't been talking much lately. I guess he's been "all in" at business.

"Now it gets interesting." , Junior says in an aggravated voice.
"I have a surprise for you when I'm done reading the notes".

Day 1160

The moving is complete. I have a weird feeling these past days. Geno had been extra cautious on our last talk.

He's still figuring out the typical shit that need to be done in order to acquire full duties as Detroit Godfather.

Day 1168

Tizla was really worried today. He got a note with some cash that were all held together with a knife upon his door.
"Detroit is being removed this evening to spread out the existing Godfathers. I prefer wars over takedowns. Get your men ready. Good luck."

It's probably an emtpy threat.

"This is where the notes end.", Junior says reluctantly.

"Now with the fun stuff.. Those past few days were really busy for me. Many people underestimated the fact that I would get here to tell you all this. That's why I'm still standing."

"I got hold of the person who killed my father. We exchanged some mails. His name was Rob or something. He told me that he was authed to takeover Detroit. He told me to my face that he had permission to kill my father and his Godfather. I refused to believe him at first but then it struck me. He was already settled at Detroit and nobody harmed him or blocked him. This was an inside job as it seems. The 303 betrayed both my father and his Godfather. I am pretty sure I will be put to death shortly after this. But the world must know. 303 is using the same technique over and over again. Making temporary allies and then crushing them when they get a bit powerful. Lying and deceiving without any moral issues. I got to speak with the people that my father held in really high regard. Someone could say that they tried to take me under their wings to give me the same fate my father had. I can't trust anyone. If I make it alive, I'll make sure to stay out of this dirthole that you call your home. I thought mafia was about Omerta and family. 303 doesn't believe in either of those I guess. Taking each other out when needed just to keep a chair.

Those idiots thought that I would follow one of them too, to honor my father. I couldn't kept my laughter and then my tears.

Anyway. I've dragged this way too long. 303 are a plague. As long as they exist, this world will never offer real opportunities to anyone. Worthy or not. They want everything for themselves. Want to keep up the tyranny? Stay quiet.

Sick of this shit? Say and do something even at the cost of your life.

I'll be around to answer any question. I'm no coward.", he said while tossing the gun to TepidDelucci who was at the front row.

"There you have it Tepid. Give me that explaining. In front of everyone please."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sir, I can understand this is a distressing time for you. I will however would like to clarify how you came to die. Your death had absolutely nothing to do with 303 at all. All of the events that unfolded last night had nothing to do with 303 as a group what so ever.

Your death itself wasn't even done by someone even associated to the 303 and was in fact by the new owner of Detroit.  I can understand you are very upset with the loss of your father, and properly filled with a lot of emotions right now too. I've been told that my auth Don TepidDelucci has even tried to explain to you what I am doing now. 

Now had your deceased Godfather have done his job properly when a 'at the time' rogue was on the loose and aiming for Detroit by having you protected.. Maybe just maybe things for you, yourself of been different. When you died many of us was shocked you were not protected as one of the big Bosses of Detroit. 

Events afterwards did change somewhat, and more people landed up dragged in. But as far as your own death went.. its the absolute truth. 

Report Post Tip

As 303, why didn't you protect your close friend?

303 is there only for when things go bad for the organization?

Report Post Tip

Were Genocide and you close friends of the 303?

Report Post Tip

Genocide had a love-hate relationship I guess.

On the cards, he was a friend.

Report Post Tip

Mr Bravo,

Your account is stirring, moving and innovative.

However, your father died, along with his boss and colleagues, simply because Geno behaved arrogantly to the wrong person.

Consequences were promised and duly followed.

Anyone could see what was happening, but only Geno could have stopped it.

The Plumbers are here to stay.  They are a product of the Kuklinski bloodline, and I am very, very proud of everything that has been done over the past day or two.

Report Post Tip

Mr Kuku,

I won't be dragged in emotional drama. You should've tried that yesterday.

I'll focus on one part alone.

Someone holding true power doesn't go around the streets yelling about it.

If you don't have anything to ask, don't spam your nonsense here.
Greatly Appreciated.

JB Jr.

Report Post Tip

Mr Bravo, The Plumbers removed Geno and co from power.  

That can't be disputed.

I created The Plumbers.

That can't be disputed.

You just don't like that you were toppled by a group you perceive as small time.

Report Post Tip

I wasn't even aware of your existence.

You got the district, you won, blah blah. Now stop doing the dirty work and let the truth shine.

This isn't about you. Get out.

Report Post Tip

I believe there is a greater power behind the plumbers.. They are called the Reapers, lurking in the dark space that is Delaware city... Occasionally they send over their collectors (Tyler and his men) to try and do damage... Now they have indoctrinate the Plumbers to attack DT.

Report Post Tip

Mr Bravo,

You are lying.  You must have been aware of the threats against Geno's crew - they were all over the Streets.  You would have been aware of the numerous hits placed.  You were aware of LilJimmy's BG wacking and attempts on the lives of Geno's members.

You can't deny that which is obvious.

Report Post Tip

Call me ignorant, but business didn't give me much time on the streets.
Certain people forgot to give me a hint too.

I was reckless too, I guess.

If you are provocative just to get an angry response from myself and enjoy your victory even more, I feel sorry for you.

Report Post Tip

Not at all, my friend.  

Don;'t be angry at me, be angry at Geno

Report Post Tip

I'm not angry at anyone. Just trying to figure out things.
I only want to know why certain people acted the way they acted.

Report Post Tip
More to this business than what it given to the public usually and I would not loose sleep if I did not know all of the details and anything I heard I would take lightly.

Some good people died and some bad people died and in 24 hours we will return to normal business. I know I personally had a shitty night at the dice table and because of that I did not sleep well and that folks is something to stress about!
Report Post Tip

Walking to the local bakery to get some delicious Bread pudding Vincenzo hears a young lad spouting off at the mouth about things he obviously knew little about, amused and intrigued Vincenzo stopped to listen some more, 303 this 303 that Vincenzo really couldn't believe what he was hearing, seems whenever anything goes down these days its always this clandestine group known as 303, not being able to help himself Vincenzo broke out into laughter then stepped forward.

"Listen here young lad I know you are upset and angry that your father has passed god rest his soul, but your accusations are both laughable at best and completely unfounded, you sit here and blame my very own Godmother for your fathers demise when I for one know for a fact she had nothing to do with any of this, in fact she was so busy with other things she didn't even know what was going on until late in the day, by which point your father had already been gunned down, I think you will find that your late Godfather Genocide made a few of his own enemies resulting in his death and that of your father and the city they resided in, If you really want answers as to why your father met his fate I suggest you dig a bit deeper and stop throwing random accusations around, good day young sir".

Report Post Tip

I am sorry to hear about the passing of your father, my sincerest condolences. However, I do find it strange that you are so have so much anger for the 303 organization. 

Day 900.

Today was a fucked up day. Many people from the upper structure got arrested. It had something to do with the Feds. They probably thought they could get away with doing whatever they want. This isn't  the case even if you are a Godfather I guess.
Everything is pending.

I got to Geno to speak about it.

It seems that Geno and a secret group would try killing the 303. However, all of the 303 were in jail. Geno seemed to be relieved by how things worked out.

Day 901.

This may be my last journal. Things are going crazy. There are rumors that the Feds killed of most of the 303 members.
They are releasing the rest. It's weird how things work.

Geno told me that they somehow found out what he was trying to do. He asked me to get prepared for massive shooting. I immediately gathered my boys for the task.

If this is my last note, seems I didn't make it. I only feel bad for my son. I told my lawyer today where I hide this journal.
Junior, you now understand why I shoved you away from my life and why your uncle raised you.

Both of these journal entries show that Detroit was involved in plans to take out the 303, who you are so upset with for killing your father. The first one mostly implies that the burden of betrayal was on Genocide's shoulders; however, the second involves the entire district, so your father was not left out of the loop or anything. How can you be so angry that a group could have betrayed you, even though you had planned on betraying them earlier on? Assuming, of course, that 303 had any involvement.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The reason that there was a plan on taking the 303 out is that 303 was planning to wipe us out. Then the admin wacking went on and they had no choice. That's what I heard at least.

Report Post Tip

The reason that there was a plan on taking the 303 out is that 303 was planning to wipe us out. Then the admin wacking went on and they had no choice. That's what I heard at least.

Was there anything supporting this plan of theirs to take our your father and his associates that you found in your father's journal?

Or could it have been just a fear that Genocide had, perhaps nearing the line of paranoia. I do not think the latter is too far fetched after seeing some of this journal.

Day 820.

We've settled down. Sebasian took his own crew. I can feel that there is some love lost between Geno and Seb after Enaento's murder. They seem rather cautious to each other. Haven't seen much of my buddy Tizla lately. He's been probably busy.

I am not aware of how much time went on between the multiple events in this journal entry, but it does seem strange that Genocide would be so afraid of his newly promoted friend, Sebasian. Typically, it would seem that extremely close and trusted people are granted the opportunity to head their own operations, but then why would there be so much distrust between the two? And it does not seem to end here.

Day 830.

Only a week has passed and Geno asked me to look into Seb's mails. He was afraid that Enaento's death would drive Seb mad.
I did what I had to do. Seb was clean. I don't like the Godfather meetings Geno is having. He seems to come back darker and darker.

Perhaps the real unfortunate event is the death of Sebasian, stuck in a situation where the two people who you would think have his back are actually spying on him and do not trust him at all.

Report Post Tip

That awks moment where he admits that Genocide was planning to make a move on the 303, but then gets salty that the 303 didn't back him up when they got slaughtered. Do you see the problem with that?

But overall, when all else fails, blame the 303. It's the only thing you peasants are good at. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Johnny Bravo - The Legacy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL