Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:26:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
303 - you all will be dead Started by: jobe on Nov 17, '14 02:11
https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=886474 ---- and https://mafiareturns.com/comm/funeralhome.php?funeralid=882564 303 was behind this and allowed by MR and all admin ..... including ..Amethyst ,CristianoRonaldo---and jeddy glad you are dead to lulz...
Report Post Tip

Admins dont get involved in who kills who..

Report Post Tip
and squishy hope they foot your living will be posting on FB how bad this game is
Report Post Tip

Strange number combinations? MR? Admins? Lulz? This must be the doing of the great and illustrious blood line of Grizzly, the ever so slightly confusing bear.

Report Post Tip

Have you ever thought about opening up an anti-mafia returns twitter account? You don't seem to use too many words anyhow, you'll be fine.

Report Post Tip
MAFIA RETURNS ''' THE GAME IS TOTALLY RIGGED ADVISE NOT TO PLAY''
LikeLike · · Share
Report Post Tip

o.0 Seriously? seems like this bear has a sore head grow the fuck up whinge whinge fuckin whinge

Report Post Tip
harbinger -jeddy was in canton,ohio I would go totally off on the poor guy''hides behind a game''ooooooooo what a man
Report Post Tip
Amazing
Report Post Tip
To: Squishy
Sent: Nov 17, '14 02:21
Subject:
Credit Balance: 95.39 ---I want a refund sir''how you can let people run your game..I quit
Report Post Tip
don't for get Haven is 303 was my GF and did nothing '' the truth hurts
Report Post Tip
Some people never learn. Crying over death. The nature of the beast. Move on.
Report Post Tip

To: Squishy
Sent: Nov 17, '14 02:21
Subject:
Credit Balance: 193223549 ---I want a pony sir. How can you let the 303 run the game? I DEMAND A PONY. 

Report Post Tip

ummmm Freewill MR has freewill we elect leaders they lead how they see fit, dont like it grow up and try and change it admins have no conmtrol over that which is great, simaler to Real life we have free will

Report Post Tip

Since you wish to, to put it bluntly, make an attempt at slagging off Godmother Haven, I'd like to point out that Godmother Haven hasn't been spotted on our streets for several hours. It is likely she has no idea of your ancestors passing. What, exactly, do you think she can do about something that she doesn't even know about? Give the lady a chance, man.

Also, if it was HandsomeRob who killed you, he's not 303 and he's had half of Chicago trying to kill him for several hours now, so again, I'm not entirely sure what you think Godmother Haven could be doing in this situation. 

I'm aware I could probably say this to a brick wall with more effect, but at least look into the background of the situation before you come out here yelling over it and making unfair/untrue threats and allegations. 

Report Post Tip
it was harbinger aka---Jeddy lol ''' and I am glad CristianoRonaldo lost GF himself he doesn't deserve it either //
Report Post Tip

Yo, if this dude doesn't want his 95 credits, I'll take them...

(What, you were all thinking it too)

Report Post Tip

I'd much rather have Maria's credits, honestly.

Report Post Tip

Seriously, can I be forthright and explain to you why you get killed every time jobe/Grizz?

You get shot because you are an asshat, every account.  If you are not an asshat immediately we can be rest assured that you will be an asshat at some point during your (usually short) incarnation.  Did you ever stop to consider that maybe, just maybe, people have clocked you for what you are and kill you off to avoid drama further down the line?

How about changing the way you play?  Maybe listen to some of the advice countless people have given you over the years and actually knuckle down and try to play in a way that doesn't get you shot?  I would also advise that maybe you don't make it so obvious who you are next time around, putting "LOU" in your profile is a dead giveaway.  Writing like"""""""""""""""""""""""""this is also a dead giveaway.

Your death has nothing to do with the game being rigged and the fact that you think you deserve some kind of refund on the credits you have bought is completely laughable.  Man the fuck up, stop behaving like a spoiled little bitch and get on with it............

That is all.  

*kiss kiss*

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

If you hate 303 so much why did you join a district with a 303 Godfather?

Also, if it was Harbinger that shot you, you'd know from a quick look at the obits that he retired almost straight away afterward. So what exactly do you expect done?

I don't even know what to say anymore... this is just ridiculous.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 303 - you all will be dead
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL