Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 17:19:18
Page:  1 
A Wolf Goes Out on Her Own Started by: Cherokee on Nov 17, '14 03:14

Cherokee smiled as he handed Maria the key to her new HQ and followed her inside. He looked around and was pleased with not only his work but his new captain as well.

Maria, in your time here in The Suburbs you've proven to be an invaluable member of The Tribe. You have exhibited every quality that The Tribe strives for. This place will be the launching pad for your illustrious time as a crewleader. I know you will continue to carry on the qualities that you showed with us and teach them to your crew. I am proud to have you as a captain and cannot wait to see what you are going to be able to do for the Suburbs. I know Godfather Mako is watching down on us and smiling. He'd be a very proud man today, just as I am.

He pours them both a glass and raises his.

To you Maria, you have truly earned this position and I fully expect you to prove it to us all many times over. Today is your day, cherish and enjoy it. 

Cherokee downs his glass of whiskey and smiles before shaking her hand and leading his bodyguard out the door to his car. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to both of you, best wishes for the rising within The Suburbs.

Report Post Tip

Walking into her new HQ for the first time with Cherokee, Maria could barely supress a smile. She loved the old building already, loved everything about it. It already felt like her home. As Cherokee spoke, Maria blushed. She'd loved her time working in the Suburbs, and she loved the idea of taking on this role in progressing the district in the future. 

Taking the glass that Cherokee handed to her, Maria raised it slightly.

Cherokee, thank you so much for this opportunity. The amount of faith you've shown in me is enormous and I will do everything I can to ensure that it is repaid and that our district grows and prospers. To you, to your good health, and to our district. Our family has gotten a little bigger today, but The Wolf Pack will always be the Tribe at heart. 

Maria gulped the whiskey down and put the glass down on the table. Shaking Cherokee's hand, she closed the door of the Headquarters behind him, before turning around into the hallway to start to look at what might need to be done with the place.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Wolf Goes Out on Her Own
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL