Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 11:40:11
Page:  1 
Skallywags, Ruffians and Bruisers! Started by: Benson on Nov 17, '14 19:47
There are men and women in this world that would love nothing more than to cause havoc and chaos.
many who are tempted to rogue, but have no support. Many who "just want to kill that guy" but never have the balls to pull the trigger.
people who love to cause trouble. Stir the pot, cause panic and mayhem.

These are the people I am reaching out to.

Today, a brave man by the name of zack delved into his fantasy of going rogue and bringing carnage. He found his way to me, not by chance. And with my help he was able to take down godfather draven, and don ronaldo. Proving that one man, with a little help can punch out above his weight and deal noticeable damage to the rulers of this world.

We have men, enough to support more of these rogue adventures. But we could always use more.
If you wish to see the tides change, the leading men and women fall. Then I urge you to contact me.
your name will be guarded with the up most secrecy. The support you shall recieve will be great. And the difference you could make, may well be remembered for a very long time.

alternatly, if your more of a secret hater, or closet terrorist you can aid us with donations. Your money and credits will go towards wreacking havok for the godfathers of this game. Feel free to donate them annonomsly, but leave me a bank note with the person/persons you want targeted.

Today was only the beginning.
no doubt my life will be taken soon, but remember. You can mail my dead body for up to two weeks now...and I WILL get back in touch with you.

thats all for now, but there is more to come.
Join now, take the first steps to renewing this world!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"If you are dead, how can we send you a mail and you still receive it a fortnight later?"

Looks puzzled and just walks away.

Report Post Tip
http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/474808#295491
Like so.
Report Post Tip

Benson, the things you say might even bear some sort of interest, wasn´t it for you beeing a complete OOC prick..

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

you come out into our streets with all this bullshit about the carnage caused yea afew people died RIP to them but i think you need to know facts befor you come out to our streets and try spread your shit again... rant over

Report Post Tip

Your lack of facts is... disturbing.

Report Post Tip
Nov 17, 20:43:09Your accountant has received payment of $100,000 from an anonymous source. The note "I want to cause chaos,But I have no support and don't wanna get killed first thing I pull the trigger,Help?" was included.

Mail me.
there is help waiting.
Report Post Tip

What help? Is there a horde of cap-killing barbarians waiting for a signal?

Is this a cheap imititaton of the Plumbers, the ones that ultimately caused the unfortunate downfall of Detroit?

Report Post Tip
No. This is encouragment. Nothing more.
I have pro wackers, money and credits. I have locations and informants. I dont have the fire power... yet.
Report Post Tip

You won't get the firepower when you are babbling here in the streets, just saying. And, I highly doubt the masses want more instability; I think we've seen quite enough of that recently.

Report Post Tip
No where near enough.
The leaders need to fall. They have made this world stagnant.
Its about time new figured heads emerged.
Report Post Tip

The leaders certainly don't need to fall. They have made this world as it is, and it is good. My ancestors arrived on these shores with the 303303 in command, and they liked it. Now I am standing here, with 303 still standing, and I am still happy. Your opinion might differ, but I think no good will come from new figured heads will come, only instability, wars and paranoia. Reading the diary from Johnny_Bravo (that his son kindly shared with us) it makes it sound like DT had quite a bit of paranoia too.

Report Post Tip

i agree with Morgoth the leaders we have in place in this world are just fine with a new figured heads in place there would be so much paranoia as Morgoth pointed out like the late DT had Paranoia will eat them up till they cant take it then so much blood will be shead

Report Post Tip

Benson you clearly seem a well informed and educated person 

Report Post Tip

Benson, you should get together with the Plumbers, forge an alliance, and clean house. More power to both organizations.

This world doesn't even raise to the level of "good"

Report Post Tip

I forgot to mention, I have some credits laying around. Send me a mail. Lets talk.

Report Post Tip

I believe that enough people have past as of recent times, is there really a need to try and create a war while families are still grieving their loved ones.

Report Post Tip

WILL THERE BE 72 VIRGINS AT THE END?!?!?

Report Post Tip

This dude was just Diet Kuku

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Skallywags, Ruffians and Bruisers!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL