The Message Started by: Cristian on Nov 18, '14 15:45
To: Cristian
Sent: Nov 18, '14 11:30
Subject:

Liar.

To: Benson
Sent: Nov 18, '14 11:29
Subject:

Dude I know my son and he isn't a stupid as you think toddlers are. He plays games on my phone all day and even has his on tablet a toddlers one. Inotab is what there called go look it up lol. So I no longer need to explain myself and if it was the case I wanted draven dead wouldn't I have took a pro and not let someone else shoot me and ask them. So get your face out of my screen I no longer have anything to say to you

Sent: Nov 18, '14 11:26
Subject:

You lied. Plain and simple.
where a toddler is concerned, the process you go through to kill someone here is far to complex for a child to do.

Sent: Nov 18, '14 11:25
Subject:

Dude I don't have to explain to you he is 3 in January he watches me play the game. He is very into phones right now and that's what happen. So I have explained to you the real reason you don't have to agree with me. You wanted to know I told ya

Sent: Nov 18, '14 11:23
Subject:

So your two year old son managed to click her name, click the alive button, turn the saftey off and shoot all by accident?
bullshit.
ive got a 2 year old nephew, ive seen what they do with phones...they mash buttons and swipe the screen. They are in no way shape or form capable of being as prscise as that. Nor lucky enough to fluke it.
you lied in the streets saying it was due to poor eye sight. And now your lieing again. Tell the truth. You wanted her dead. Why?

Sent: Nov 18, '14 11:20
Subject:

Nar there not man I was going to message draven about where zack was and shit as we have been doing it all throughout the day. I left the phone on message screen my son who's 2 years old grabbed my phone as he has alot of interest in phones lately next minute I knew the success screen was on my screen and draven in the obits. So I got someone to kill me as I didn't want an all out war god honest truth

Sent: Nov 18, '14 11:14
Subject:

We both know your threads a load of crap. Why did you really shoot her?
Report Post Tip

Lmao, Benson is just a twat.

Report Post Tip
Getting the lad hooked on MR early, eh Cristian?
Report Post Tip
Aye that was the plan. I think he knows what he is doing now which is abit worrying
Report Post Tip

When he grows up he will scare teachers with threatening to wack and bloodline his classmates ;P

Report Post Tip
Lol :P
Report Post Tip
He's probably already better than Achilles.
Report Post Tip
Lmfao what you mean he was the one that 1000 of my kills I had he better than me
Report Post Tip
Got*
Report Post Tip

Reported for account sharing!!!

Lmao

Report Post Tip
"And this, dear son, is why you only get the lone pirate in a rowboat, instead of the the gigantic Playmobil treasure island for your upcoming birthday."

For me, it is believable though. I was playing Gran Turismo with my 5 year old nephew a week ago and thought about finishing just second after him so he would be proud to beat his uncle. Next thing I know he overruns me an extra lap. Kids these days learn the ways of games quick enough :)
Report Post Tip

Hmm.. I think I would be ashamed to even post this:S

Report Post Tip
I think you need to read the streets before reading this bud there is a reason for this post
Report Post Tip

been there bud, keep my first comment :)

Report Post Tip
Ok well you entitled to have your opinion :D
Report Post Tip

Sorry, but this really is the shittiest, lamest, oldest, dumbest, and so on.. excuse EVER for killing someone.

Report Post Tip

Shitty, lame and dumb things happen.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Message
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL