Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:53:19
Page:  1 
Retirement Started by: Cristian on Nov 19, '14 18:51
Due to real life circumstances I will be having to leave this world of ours. It has been a pleasure to work with every single one of you. Especially all my 303 friends. Sentinel and patton I have only knew you a few weeks but you have both been amazing don't give it up. Melis just keep doing what your doing same with Anna it's fun to watch you guys bicker. Lush and mk you have been amazing throughout my CristianoRonaldo char thank you for all the advice. TepidDelucci I will always remember Ned lol. Ginsters, Morty, Ace, Firenza, Cory and Technical your all fucking Tyrants it has been amazing to work with you. The final person I wanna thank is Ter he has shown me MR and i wouldn't of known of this worls if it wasn't for him so thank you man. To the staff of MR Izzy, Billy, enkindle, Deadlysin and especially Mario thank you for the fun.

Thank you everyone take care.

P.s Skorpeon I know you can get back up there and show them your a decent person..
Report Post Tip
Scottie Love you so much to man you will amazing things in LA good luck <3s
Report Post Tip

Make sure you take the picture of Ned with you so you don't forget me, and I will have to buy pizza one day.

Enjoy your retirement pal, feel free to get in touch anytime.

Report Post Tip

Enjoy your retirement sir, I still hope to catch you someday.

Report Post Tip

a really sad day for me mate only knew you a few weeks but your the main reason i stayed cheers for giving me faith in MR again. and stay in touch with me. was an absolute pleasure working with you and i hope we do it again somewhere down the line.

take care of yourself bro <3

Report Post Tip

Laters dude, good luck in whatever you do. Hopefully we'll see you again in future.

Report Post Tip

A very sad day, you taught me this thing of ours and for that I thank you. I will take your what you have taught me and apply it man. Have fun in retirement im sure it's well needed.

Hope to see you again one day.

Report Post Tip

Very sad to see you go dude. :(

Gained a lot of respect for you in the last few months, you're a sound guy and I really wish you could stick around with us.

Good luck <3

Report Post Tip

all the best, was a pleasure working and chatting with you.

Report Post Tip

Cristian:

I will miss you. But you know.. Take care of you and your family first.. Game comes after...
Hope to see you around in a while.

Report Post Tip
Have a good retirement man. Hopefully you will return back to us once you get your responsibilities taken care of. Family/RL shall always be put first.
Report Post Tip

Man this is hard to see here.  I mean since I started on this run I never thought I'd get this far or even have the chances I have without your support (and of course Haven's :) )  But man with you gone I feel a little lost but you've left me in good hands and I'll do your hard work proud and all that.

When you do decided to return to this thing of ours...  Look me up some how man.

Report Post Tip
He's back already so no worries everyone
Report Post Tip
Yeah I am things have sorted themselves out
Report Post Tip

I'm just glad you took the time you needed to get your real life commitments taken care of before it got out of hand.

Welcome back.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Welcome back Cristian. I am glad you were able to work out your real life shit so fast! I dont know what I would do without you around !

Report Post Tip
lol :D
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Retirement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL