Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:32:05
Page:  1 
A Bay of New opportunities Started by: Philli-Stein on Nov 20, '14 01:26

The warehouse was ready, the veil over the sign looking like a mystery to be solved. Inside, the offices were neat and ready to be filled, and the merchandise was already beginning to move. Stepping through the doors and out into the sunlight, Philli-stein looked at his trusted hands, waiting at the ropes to unveil the sign.

“Well, I could talk for an hour about all the things i’d like to do. How i’d like to make the changes to my crew and to this place that would bring us to a golden age. But no one would give a flat damn. So here’s how it goes. We work. We work for amethyst, for brooklyn, and for New york. and we don’t let anything slow us down. Friends are always welcome, but if you stand in our way, we won’t stop. Let’s open up.”

At Philli’s nod, sarai, percival, and vincenzo pulled on the ropes, and the sign over the warehouse lit up as it was revealed.

“The Hudson Bay company is open for business!”

Report Post Tip

Aliens waited and listened to the new Don from Brooklyn announce his most recent adventure. Aliens believed life was after all about adventures. While he waited in line to congratulate the man, he sneaked a peak at the box he was cradling in box arms. It was made out of soft mahogany. It's voyage was long from the little island south of Florida.

Aliens hoped the new auth from Brooklyn would appreciate the gift of congratulations. As he stepped up to Philli-Stein he presented the box in his hands.

Whew, that was heavy for a little Alien to cradle around all day. Now you be careful with those! Only the finest Havanna Cigars. I had them imported special for some friends of ours. So when I heard about this momentous occasion, I knew the only way to celebrate with you!

I thought you might enjoy them as well eh? Unless your not a smoker, then this is incredibly awkward. Are you a smoker Mr. Philli-Stein?

Don't mind if I do.

Aliens flipped the lid to the box and plucked a cigar from it's case. Biting off the tip he placed it firmly in his little Alien mouth and produced a match out of thin air. Striking it against the box on top he let the flame ignite before smothering it against the end of the beautifully crafted cigar hanging out of his mouth.

He inhaled an enormous blue fog of smoke into his tiny Alien lungs before coughing and smiling up at the new Don from Brooklyn once more. The little being looked quite strange with an extremely large cigar hanging out of his mouth, and every word he said let a few more puffs of smoke escape his Alien lungs.

Now what was I saying? Oh yes, Congratulations! I know you'll do splendid. I really look forward to watching you work alongside the great Ned. He truly is a Saint isn't he?

Report Post Tip

After the formalities were over and done with Vincenzo turns to Philli-Stein with a big smile on his face..

"Well Philli you finally did it my friend, the last twentyfour hours have been somewhat manic but everyone came through in the end and today we stand here ready to embark on a new chapter in the place we all call home, Brooklyn" Pulling a bottle of fine Champagne from inside his coat Vincenzo proceeds to open it "It's an honour to stand here by your side on this new adventure as i once swore my loyalty to Godmother Amethyst I do so to you also and im sure whatever problems we may face we will tackle them head on together" Pouring a few glasses out Vincenzo hands out one each to Philli, Sarai and Percival and then raises his glass.

"The Hudson Bay Company is now fully operational congratulations Don Philli-Stein, Salute!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Philli-Stein, I am sure you will do well and bring plenty of fresh blood to Brooklyn.

Report Post Tip
Congrats Philli-Stein and best of luck on running your business in Brooklyn!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Philli-Stein!  The best of luck to you in Brooklyn!

Elsa claps and looks at the beautiful sign.

Report Post Tip

Hope you die soon.

loads his gun

Report Post Tip
Congratz sir,well deserved
Report Post Tip

The_Geezah put that pop gun down son you might hurt yourself and we wouldn't want that now would we?

Report Post Tip

Midpoint pulls up in his car as he gets out he takes one more pull off his cigar and tosses it ttowards the gutter. Surrounded by his guards he makes his way through the swarm and up to Philli. Extending his hand out he shakes Philli's. 

'Well what can I say other then congratulations sir. It was a pleasure working with you day to day and it is even better seeing you being blessed with this opportunity. I have to head out though Philli I am sure we will still work together in the future."

Feeling as though he said what he wanted Mid makes his way back tohis vehicle where he has a fresh cigar waiting and two hard "working" girls he is about to have a private meeting with back at his penthouse. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Bay of New opportunities
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL