Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 15:01:23
Page:  1 
Getting Acquainted. Started by: PaulHeyman on Nov 20, '14 01:42

PaulHeyman surveyed the scene as he stepped out of Maria’s HQ to start his day. It had been a turbulent few weeks in Chicago. The loss of notable Godfathers and Leaders had left a hole in the city that needed to be filled. However, things had started getting back on track. A new crew in the Suburbs meant the place felt livelier than ever; the streets were a hive of activity.

Given the influx of new arrivals in the district, Paul thought it only right that everyone in the Wolf Pack got to know their accomplices in The Tribe, and vice versa; after all, the Suburbs is a district that prides itself on being a close-knit family. Liaising closely with Maria and Cherokee, he set about organising a small get-together to celebrate the arrival of The Wolf Pack onto the scene.

The day of the gathering, he got to work sprucing up the Wolf Pack HQ ready for the special occasion. The day before Maria had hired decorators to put her stamp on the place, and make it feel like home. The paint on the walls had barely had time to dry, but Paul festooned the place with decorations; a bit of bunting never harmed anyone, did it?

He heard a knock at the door. He opened it to find a contact he’d charged with supplying the… refreshments for the evening. He showed him through the door

“Did you manage to get your hands on it?”

“Oh, you bet. Told you I would.”

The man brought in a box containing a considerable number of bottles of the finest smuggled whiskey, vodka and tequila. No Wolf Pack party was complete without tequila. He placed the box next to the food that was neatly spread over the table.

After getting changed into his best suit, he waited by the door for everyone to arrive. The night had the potential to be a great one; a lot of new faces to meet, a lot of crimes to organise. It was certainly an exciting time to be in the Suburbs.

Report Post Tip

Maria loved a good party. She couldn't have been happier to hear that PaulHeyman was intending to throw one in order to celebrate the expansion of the Suburbs. She'd worked in the district for quite some time, and already found herself missing some of the old faces from Cherokee's crew. Wondering who might be there - thinking perhaps Nighthawk would show up, and almost certainly Choctaw, and maybe even Buddha- - she checked her watch and nearly jumped out of her skin, realizing that it was way past time she started to get ready.

Ransacking her wardrobe, she picked out one of her favourite black cocktail dresses and pulled it over her head, whilst simultaneously putting on her shoes. As she touched up her makeup and tidied her hair, she pulled out a pretty black purse and began to transfer her flat keys, cash and makeup bag into it. Looking around the room, she stopped by the mirror to put the finishing touches to her eyeliner, before grabbing a black silk jacket and running down the stairs.

Taking a small detour into the kitchen to grab a bottle of tequila from the cupboard - Maria knew that a party with her and Paul in attendence simply could not end with anything other than epic tequila of the highest order - she ran out the door and dived more or less headlong into the waiting car.

As the driver opened his mouth to comment on the drama in her entrance, Maria simply snapped,

"I know. I know. Just drive, I told Dexter I'd pick him up ten minutes ago".

The driver knew Maria well, and simply smiled and nodded before putting his foot on the gas and speeding towards Dexter's flat.

Report Post Tip

TheSosa arrives to his families HeadQuarters having received a phone call informing him of a party being held for new members. Thesosa walks through the front door to see Paul Heyman eagerly waiting.

Hello Paul, I see that you took the time to make this place look inviting and fresh. I saw outside that there were some guys loading carts of alcohol into the building. Hope this party doesn't get too out of hand.

Report Post Tip

The streetlight glinted off of the silver watch as Dexter checked the time. Sliding the pocket watch back into his vest pocket, Dexter muttered to himself. Not used to being kept waiting for anything or anyone, this was a new one for him. However, when you have a strong and beautiful woman for your boss, you kinda have to do things her way sometimes -- even if that way is 15 minutes late.

Dexter pulls out and lights a cigarette, enjoying what is shaping up to be a beautiful evening. Glancing down the street, Dexter idly brushes stray ash off of his silk suit jacket. Suddenly, a speeding car rounds the corner down the block and races straight for him, tires screaming. Instinctively, he reaches for the 1911 under his shoulder. As the car comes to a stop, the back door is thrown open.
"Sorry I'm late!" says Maria from inside. Crushing his cigarette underfoot and climbing into the car, Dexter smiles, "You're the boss, boss. Whenever you get here is on time for me."

Finally heading off, Dexter relaxes into the seat. Almost immediately, he begins discussing family plans with Maria and is abruptly silenced with a motion from her hand.

Abruptly and seemingly from nowhere, Maria produces two glasses of tequila. Giggling, she says,
"Not tonight! You're always so serious...tonight, we party! Relax, take your coat off, let loose a little bit, will ya?" Smiling, Dexter takes the glass and empties it. There better be a lot more where that came from..

Report Post Tip

Venom steeped out of the car. He'd chosen a dark purple suit for the night: being a criminal was no excuse to look shabby. He left his revolver in the car, he wouldn't be needing it tonight. No-one would be dumb enough to shoot a mobster just outside an allies' HQ when all he friends and associates were over. Carefully straitening his loose tie, he opened the door and walked straight over to Paul Heyman. "Hello, looks like the headquarters is all ready to go. Hope no-one decides to crash the party."

Report Post Tip

Paul walks over to Maria and Dexter to greet them.

"Good evening you two! I trust you're both up for a good time tonight. Everything has been so hectic in the last few days getting everything up and running that I thought it only fair to us that we have an evening to let our hair down a bit. I'm looking forward to meeting some of our comrades in The Tribe too, I hope they got the message!"

Noticing the shot glasses in their hands, Paul was delighted.

​"Getting on the tequila already I see! If you don't mind I'll be joining you with that one."

Paul grabs the bottle and a shot glass, and fills it to the brim with tequila. Likely to be the first of many over the course of the evening. He refilled Maria and Dexter's glasses and proposed a toast.

"To The Wolf Pack!" Paul proclaimed as he necked the shot.

As he did so, Paul noticed TheSosa walk through the door. He rushed to greet him.

"TheSosa! Glad you could make it. Indeed, we've got plenty of supplies for this evening. All for the greater good! Go and grab some!"

Turning to Venom, Paul welcomes him to the HQ.

"Venom! Glad you could make it. It's great to see someone from The Tribe over here, I'm glad the message got through; I hope some more of you guys turn up during the course of the evening! I hope tonight can be the start of a great relationship between our two crews. Can I interest you in a drink? Maybe a shot of tequila? We've got plenty to choose from!"

Report Post Tip

Choctaw arrived in the HQ. He swung open the door, dressed head to toe in the finest of clothes. A navy suit made from the softest and luxury fabric along with brown shoes. Choctaw wore a cliche fedora hat on his head. Fixing his tie he walked over to the coat hanger. He took off his fedora and placed it upon a hook. On his left hand he had a medium sized black box, the box was sealed shut with a string wrapped around it and a red gift bow placed upon it. A smile lit up in his face and he approached the table where Maria and Dexter were sitting drinking tequila and having a great time. He sat down and placed the box in the center of the table

"Hi Maria and Dexter, How's everyone's night so far? Oh and the box is full of Cuban Cigars and I know that you can't have a good night without a few cigars and tequila. Choctaw laughed to himself and pulled the box close to him. He threw the bow from the box into the bin and carefully untied the string and opened it slowly. The smell of the tobacco hit everyone immediately, this brought Choctaw back to the times he worked in his uncles tobacco farm spending many of hours in it. This is where his love of cigars came from. He pulled one out and took out a lighter from his inside blazer pocket and lit his cigar. Taking in a few deep inhales he passed a cigar and passed the lighter around the table. The smoke floated up to the ceiling.

"Ahhh. You can't beat a cigar, especially when they're so damn good." Choctaw laughed again. 

Report Post Tip

After a long day at The Tribe's HQ, Nighthawk was passed an envelope which had the well known trademark of The Wolf Pack's mark at the back. slowly inspecting and undoing the envelope a message was left by no other than Maria's LHM, PaulHeyman. Everyone knows that PaulHeyman knows how to throw a good party and so Nighthawk set off on foot, dressed in his finest suit, to the HQ of The Wolf Pack where the Suburbs would all come as one to celebrate the new HQ and to get familiar with one another.

Maria, a well known character throughout this world of ours, had been given the utmost honour to set up next to Cherokee after a short but tremendous run with The Tribe. 

Nighthawk arrived at The Wolf Pack's HQ, laden with none other than another few bottles of tequila. He knew this would get the party started, if not already with PaulHeyman with the reins of the whole night. He entered the newly decorated HQ. 

"Good Evening" PaulHeyman shouted across the entrance, with a shot of tequila in his hand ready to hand to Nighthawk. 

"Please give my warmest of congratulations to Maria, She has done brilliantly with the new HQ and I'm looking forward to meet her new family members" Nighthawk passed PaulHeyman the few bottles of tequila that he had carried across from The Tribe's HQ. 

Nighthawk finished the shot of tequila, and knew that this would be the start of a night to remember (or not!). 

Report Post Tip

"Yes, I'd like a drink. Whisky if you have any, vodka if you don't. Also, I bought you some cigars. It would be rude to show up without a gift."

Report Post Tip

As buddha arrived in the Headquarters. He saw the tribe members having a great party :) As he walks buddha saw his best buddies and bounce them. Waddap buddies! Hows things are going? This is great party in our HQ ever! Fu**kk! Gotta burn this things out!

Buddha reach his pocket and He shouted, all the tribe is in all attention. Okay tribes, "We cannot call it a party without that GREEN" Buddha raise his hand with a king size joint and ask the tribe members " Can I?" Buddha light it up and past it to the left! "Damn this is goodshit!"

Okay! Let get this party going! :D  Buddha have a very great time. Once again congrats to all the achievers in our HQ, Hope we can get our tribes stronger and ever! 

Report Post Tip

Mara was having a good time dancing along with the mafiosos in the party when she heard Buddha shouting in front.

/me Hey can i smoke some joint too? I need some thc to calm my nerves its been a hell of a week.

Buddha passed the fatty to Mara and they all had a good time.

Report Post Tip

Kevin pulled on his best dungarees, giving his glasses a good clean too. He was new to the family and this would be his first real chance to meet and impress many of his cohorts. Having been given a personal invite from the Right Hand to attend, Kevin was feeling a little nervous about the party.. it could be the making of his career at such an early stage.

After one last look in the mirror, Kevin made his way to the party...

.. On arrival he was pleased to see familiar faces so quickly, Maria appeared to be in full swing along with Paul and Dexter. He was quickly drawn though to a man he didn't know yet, he walked over to introduce himself..

Hey there, mind if I take a smoke of that? Feeling a little nervous and I'm not much of a drinker, but a smoke would certainly help take the edge off for me and help me to settle down a little!

Oh and the names Kevin by the way!

Report Post Tip

Venom sat in the corner, drinking whisky, watching everyone else. He might join in later, but not now.

Report Post Tip

The Wolf party was a success everyone was there, either drinking or smoking and having a wonderful time. There was great entertainment, singing, dancing and everything under the sun. After spending an hour with Maria and some others he decided that he must spend some time with the other family members and late comers. Choctaw watched as Buddha, Kevin and Mara_S partied. They were all barking mad, drinking tequila, smoking joints. Choctaw had just finished smoking a cigar he put it out and placed it on a plate and let it burn out as the smoke raised from it. He walked over to a mirror fixing his tie and making sure he was presentable. Choctaw then proceeded over to Buddha and the rest. He sat down when they were telling a story of good times so he politely waited until it was over. He lifted a bottle of tequila and filled it into several shot glasses. The shot glasses had a little design on them, he could not read it so he lifted it close to his eye and it read 'The Wolf Pack' in a elegant font.  Choctaw then passed the tequila filled glasses around the table, everyone received a shot of tequila.

"Hey everyone, I'm going to offer a toast now" He smiled once again. Choctaw raised his voice and said "To the Wolf Pack" The table erupted in cheering and roaring. "To the Suburbs" The noise continued. "To a great party and a great, long night" The table cheered and shouted, they were all drunk and high but were having a wonderful time. The sound of glasses hitting off each other got louder as everyone joined in, Choctaw then chugged the shot of tequila and then everyone else followed his action. He then turned to Buddha and said. "Hello Buddha how are you doing? Its great to see you here!"

Report Post Tip

Nighthawk had entered the party after downing a shot of tequila with PauHeyman at the entrance. Many from the Suburbs had made an appearance and there was a good turnout from The Tribe, with more to come and join the party later on. Maria was joined by Dexter, who were chatting to some of the new members of the quickly enhancing Wolf Pack and trying to get them drunk with copious amounts of alcohol. 

Nighthawk had noticed Choctaw had stood up and offered a toast to the Wolf Pack firstly and then to the entire Suburbs. This was a great gesture by Cherokee's LHM, who has been at the forefront of the drive to build the district back to what it is acclaimed and who has a great future in the Suburbs. 

"To the Wolf Pack and the Suburbs" exclaimed Nighthawk at the top of his voice. 

Nighthawk, before proceeding to join Choctaw and Buddha's conversation, decided to join his associate Venom, who was sat in the corner drinking from a bottle of Whisky. Venom had picked a great spot to people watch from and on that note, politely picked up his whisky bottle and took a large swig. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Getting Acquainted.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL